Home The Bridge
Options

New Cards in Vault - CHEESECAKE SEVEN HAS ARRIVED!!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was a bit miffed after trying for Seven twice yesterday. I only had enough for 2 pulls and I ended up with 2 Keras.

I already had Mobile Doc 1/5 FE. So it stung a bit.

Then comes today with the Mobile Doctor offer. I let it sit all afternoon debating, since I knew it would give me enough for one more chance at Seven.

I pulled the trigger and ended up with this.

6tlg0tug3ihz.jpg

It was quite the gamble that worked out perfectly for me. I will cite Seven with honor/citations and merge her with one of my Doctors while keeping the other as himself.

Pretty happy that I can eventually attend the cheesecake party .

I feel your pain, I think I pulled 11 copies of Keras yesterday!
  • Options
    cptrioscptrios ✭✭✭
    I did one pull and got a Seven right away, which basically made buying the Doctor offer a given. Then, for the hell of it, I did four more pulls. Four Author Docs. I guess I should still count myself lucky!
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    Well that puts my bad luck into perspective. I’m normally really conservative with dilithium, and I’ll let this be my cue to return to that style. It’s not the end of the world. Goodbye Tuesday packs.

I once bought four Elusive Treasures, two for the $50 price and then spent 13k dilithium for the other two, and only got two 5* crew (Lt. Cmdr. Geordi and Sheriff Q, iirc) from those 40 guaranteed 4* or 5* pulls... SO that was a kick in the crotch...

Then there's the time I saved up enough money to buy the $99 event pack for Captain Killy only for the loot never to get to my account, despite paying the money, until 2.5 days in to the event... Was eventually told that there was hitch/error in the game that was causing conflict between the Apple in-app purchases and the game engine!

Moral of those stories: Regret is the only commodity you can expect to get every single time when playing this game!

An expression comes to mind, Sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield. With this game it really does seem like Feast or Famine when it comes to luck;)
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 pulls today, 2 7s, 4th * for Pah Keiko and 1st * for Juliana Tainer. I think I used up all my goodwill for awhile so I won't be using the portal again anytime soon :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    2nd pull, 3-1/2 days after introduced, got my Indignant Seven! I quit right there, no need to try and get greedy.

I am a little sad I didn't get the Mobile Doc offer yesterday. It never showed up. Though, it wouldn't have mattered much since I only got 1 Seven in purple for now. Just another thing to add to the bucket list...
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    2nd pull, 3-1/2 days after introduced, got my Indignant Seven! I quit right there, no need to try and get greedy.

I am a little sad I didn't get the Mobile Doc offer yesterday. It never showed up. Though, it wouldn't have mattered much since I only got 1 Seven in purple for now. Just another thing to add to the bucket list...

The offers like that one don’t always show up unless you restart the app. That’s what I had to do yesterday.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    A question I thought of last night. So is Indulgent Seven a variant of Seven of Nine, the Doctor, or both?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    A question I thought of last night. So is Indulgent Seven a variant of Seven of Nine, the Doctor, or both?

Should be both. Indulgent Seven is Seven with the Doctor's hologram hidden in her circuitry.

Now, ingame depends on what DB thinks..........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has hidden traits for both seven and emh, so she IS a variant of both
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid 10pull from the Campaign gave me Miranda Jones/Joachim/Vreenak instead of a Mobile Doctor. I should go shout at support.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    she has hidden traits for both seven and emh, so she IS a variant of both

Then this means that the Doctor now has eight variants, and now with the ENG skill has all six skills.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    check with Shan before assuming cheesecake seven will give bonus in Voyager Doctor events.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I love indignant seven's ship skill name:
    Indignant Seven
    ax6yzxlus9bp.png