Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Storm Warning - 08/08 - ME part 1

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    It occurs to me that there's no obvious Threshold 2*. There are no 2* Q, Riker, Vash, or even any Scoundrels. As for the Rank 3*...

3* Variants of Featured Crew
    Expedition Vash (1 previous event)
    Florist Q (3 previous events)
    Jazz Musician Riker (4 previous events)

3* Scoundrels
    B'Etor Duras (0 previous events)
    Lursa Duras (0 previous events)
    Tailor Garak (6 previous events)

Maybe Burnham or Tilly for some Disco love to go with Airiam?
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or a new 2* or 3*? (Not very likely, but one can hope)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet that means Amanda Rogers is going to be a 5*, along with (K'Ehleyr, Doctor Selar, and Tarah) Female Q.

But you're right, all who think God Q should have a MED secondary or tertiary. Hopefully mega DIP base!!!
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    It occurs to me that there's no obvious Threshold 2*. There are no 2* Q, Riker, Vash, or even any Scoundrels. As for the Rank 3*...

Commander Riker is a 2*. Hopefully someone new though.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Or a new 2* or 3*? (Not very likely, but one can hope)

This would be my hope. Maybe a S2 Airiam reflecting the change in casting?
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't hate it if Data Q was a two-star version.
    edited August 2019
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    I wouldn't hate it if Data Q was a two-star version.

Granted, it's clear he's likely a 4*, but your point makes sense, considering Flower Delivery Q was a 3* - This one had even less screen time, so it would be logical.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet that means Amanda Rogers is going to be a 5*, along with (K'Ehleyr, Doctor Selar, and Tarah) Female Q.

But you're right, all who think God Q should have a MED secondary or tertiary. Hopefully mega DIP base!!!

My bet(hope) is on Rogers and Data Q. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

3* Variants of Featured Crew
    Expedition Vash (1 previous event)
    Florist Q (3 previous events)
    Jazz Musician Riker (4 previous events)

3* Scoundrels
    B'Etor Duras (0 previous events)
    Lursa Duras (0 previous events)
    Tailor Garak (6 previous events)

i know someone who would have some thoughts about Jazz Riker being offered to everyone :D
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Yikes Q events get confusing. Q2 episode that featured Q's son but then he is not Q2? I don't know how continuum members do it.
    Let’s fly!
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes Q events get confusing. Q2 episode that featured Q's son but then he is not Q2? I don't know how continuum members do it. Gonna need pictures in future event announcements.

Trek has a few things called the same through the years....

For example "First Contact" can be confused by whether it's Riker being forced to do an alien or Data being forced to do a cyborg
    edited August 2019
    What does Q impersonating God do in that episode? What skills should we reasonably expect? Not just what skills do we want.

Medical because he can resurrect Picard. Diplomacy because he was actually nice to Picard and giving him a chance to have a different life. Command cause he was God Q. Though the question remains if any of it was real. Did Q really give Picard a chance to relive his youth and make different choices? Did Picard just dream the whole thing? Did we get any confirmation that it happened or did Picard just get hurt, dream his dream, and then wake up on the operating table?
    Let’s fly!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Q as "God" like the official name of that card? Why not Afterlife Q, or Deity Q? Q as "God" is kind of terrible.

I am going for FaQe God.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Q as "God" like the official name of that card? Why not Afterlife Q, or Deity Q? Q as "God" is kind of terrible.

I was thinking "Omnipotent Q"
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

I was thinking "Omnipotent Q"

But isn't he always?
    edited August 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    For the record, the mix up with Q2 is 100% the fault of the Voyager writers, not DB.

And google. You google "Q2 star trek" and Q's son pops up. Also, whoever did the google search and didn't take the extra time to make sure. Whoever that guy was made an oopsie, wait, it was me? No that can't be right. :p
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't think to ask until now. So this won't get answered until Monday. Unless someone else already asked and I missed it. Anyway...

Will there be Continuum and Scoundrel packs at a discount like the last few mega events? You know, 490 dilithium for a 10x pull? Maybe with Human Q and Sheriff Q? ;)
    Farewell 🖖
    edited August 2019
    I didn't think to ask until now. So this won't get answered until Monday. Unless someone else already asked and I missed it. Anyway...

Will there be Continuum and Scoundrel packs at a discount like the last few mega events? You know, 490 dilithium for a 10x pull? Maybe with Human Q and Sheriff Q? ;)

There should be, these discount packs existed in both of the last megas. But you will probably not like them. There is reason they are discounted. They will be old and weak and mostly two skilled.
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

There should be, these discount packs existed in both of the last megas. But you will probably not like them. There is reason they are discounted. They will be old and weak and mostly two skilled.

I have Maid Marian and Sheriff Q at 1/5. I wouldn't mind trying to add stars at a discount. Especially it Marshall of France Q is in the same pack. He's sitting at 2/4. I know they're not great, but... I renamed my squadron The [10F] Continuum for a reason. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone in NJ, Corbin is actually signing autographs for Roger Dorn night at the Somerset patriots game in a week. Bonus points to anyone who brings him a Q2 picture to sign
    I say Tapestry Q.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone in NJ, Corbin is actually signing autographs for Roger Dorn night at the Somerset patriots game in a week. Bonus points to anyone who brings him a Q2 picture to sign

Ha! That would be cool

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭

I read that as Michael Dorn and went “Huh?”.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Ha! That would be cool

The one flaw of course being that this plan necessitates the individual in question entering New Jersey on purpose.

Ha! My neighbor goes there from time to time. He agrees with you