Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Storm Warning - 08/08 - ME part 1

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a great card. Grumpers gonna grump.

8rls0tlowl7t.jpg
    Let’s fly!
  • I have a decent Med crew and am still excited he is a base monster. He can hang out with Pollard, Pulaski, Cornwell, Darth Bashir and White Rabbit all day and it won't bother me one bit. Chakotay, Da Vinci and Neelix can join in too. Med voyages are slowly becoming my favorite.
    Really glad my Drunk Troi is already 4/5 and the citation can go to Q.
  • Torias327 wrote: »
    Does Vash appear to be dropping at some sort of increased rate from the packs for anyone else, or did I just use all my lottery luck up for awhile? 4/5 event packs had her in them.

I got 2 Riquers in my 2 packs, so it seems normal to me. On the other side my bad luck in video games is a meme to all my friends and they even called the worst possible outcame to an RNG based event after me. It could be, that Vash is in 80% of the packs, but i dont think so. Congratulations anyway.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Our prayers have been answered: Q as God has DIP, MED and SCI!

Med Primary, too. Another high Med Primary Mega Recurring? Yes, please!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited August 2019
    Akh!! MED primary with a junk tertiary DIP? Great, even more MED without the physician trait.

No citation for you!

Hey, even DOCTOR Prisoner Katrina Cornwell {Who does her medical area of expertise while a Prisoner!!!} is not a "Physician".......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    NB Costumed trait comes up quite often on the DIP seats of a voyage he'd be good choice for a slot there on a MED SCI voyage, I Plan to cite.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    Glad I thawed out Airiam. She has hit over 95% of my 100+ Battle Reports......
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already have my Qod FE and added a citation. Very happy with him.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Already have my Qod FE and added a citation. Very happy with him.

He was extremely easy to equip, in my opinion. Glad to have him aboard.

No weird funky stuff we need like 23 of a hard to get part for?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

No weird funky stuff we need like 23 of a hard to get part for?

A while bunch of cheap outfits. Seriously, I used hundreds of chronitons on just the simple uniform bits.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Also, this Qod discussion is fascinating to me because of the strong reactions both ways.

Personally, his stats are so good I literally skipped my nap this morning to get my copy ASAP and slap a DYC on him, and as such I cannot even begin to relate to the folks who find him disappointing. His voyage numbers look very, very strong and his shuttle value is also strong, I just don't understand why some don't like this card.

Because some wanted a DIP primary to ease the pain of Minuet, about which I believe you recently had a couple of thoughts. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, this Qod discussion is fascinating to me because of the strong reactions both ways.

Personally, his stats are so good I literally skipped my nap this morning to get my copy ASAP and slap a DYC on him, and as such I cannot even begin to relate to the folks who find him disappointing. His voyage numbers look very, very strong and his shuttle value is also strong, I just don't understand why some don't like this card.

Because some wanted a DIP primary to ease the pain of Minuet, about which I believe you recently had a couple of thoughts. 🖖🏻

Before I get into it, I wanted to first say I appreciate your dry wit :)

To me, that is apples and oranges. There is a big difference between expressing disappointment in skill distribution and proclaiming a card is bad. Or in this case, wanting a recurring mega with a high Dip score doesn't mean Qod's Med/Sci/Dip is bad.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Before I get into it, I wanted to first say I appreciate your dry wit :)

To me, that is apples and oranges. There is a big difference between expressing disappointment in skill distribution and proclaiming a card is bad. Or in this case, wanting a recurring mega with a high Dip score doesn't mean Qod's Med/Sci/Dip is bad.

I agree with you, Q-as-“God” is a great card, and I plan to use Honor for a citation on’t.

Who proclaimed the card is “bad?” I reviewed all the posts in this thread and only saw expressions of disappointment with the skill distribution, as you noted, along with some discussion of traits or the lack thereof.
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • No discounted packs for this? The past couple of mega events we got discounted packs of cards that could be used as bonus crew for the first 3 weeks
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    No discounted packs for this? The past couple of mega events we got discounted packs of cards that could be used as bonus crew for the first 3 weeks

Those start the second week. Shan has said they will be in this mega.
    Let’s fly!
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I'm seriously thinking about maxing out 2 copies of Qod. Seems like I'm always short on Med and/or Science.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for floating in a dream void Troi:

wyhraercklbm.png

I liked the episode (just re-watched it this weekend) but that part was a bit cheesy. I would like this Troi anyway. Preferably as a SR with MED/DIP/CMD.

dream characters ... crusher from this episode ... I'm an adult now and that one still creeps me out LOL ... Hey they could start a dream collection & also some characters from datas dreaming episode... they already have rev phlox

Ooh! We could get a fuse card of Crusher drinking Riker!

zgml6guc9jfc.jpg

You go put this in the Most Wanted Crew thread right this instant!

I maintain a single post in that thread, but just for you, @Prime LorQa [10F], added Crusher Drinking Riker. (Link in my signature.)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for floating in a dream void Troi:

wyhraercklbm.png

I liked the episode (just re-watched it this weekend) but that part was a bit cheesy. I would like this Troi anyway. Preferably as a SR with MED/DIP/CMD.

dream characters ... crusher from this episode ... I'm an adult now and that one still creeps me out LOL ... Hey they could start a dream collection & also some characters from datas dreaming episode... they already have rev phlox

Ooh! We could get a fuse card of Crusher drinking Riker!

zgml6guc9jfc.jpg

You go put this in the Most Wanted Crew thread right this instant!

I maintain a single post in that thread, but just for you, @Prime LorQa [10F], added Crusher Drinking Riker. (Link in my signature.)

Thank you! :)
    Farewell 🖖
    I hate to complain, but... No Scoundrel or Continuum discount packs this week? I thought it was the first three weeks, but not the last in previous mega events.
    Farewell 🖖
  • I hate to complain, but... No Scoundrel or Continuum discount packs this week? I thought it was the first three weeks, but not the last in previous mega events.

You are correct. Before, it was the first 3 weeks, not the last 3.
    I hate to complain, but... No Scoundrel or Continuum discount packs this week? I thought it was the first three weeks, but not the last in previous mega events.

You are correct. Before, it was the first 3 weeks, not the last 3.

Thanks for confirming. Hopefully Shan stops by to give us the scoop before she heads out for the weekend. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Since the Shuttle portions of this Mega come at the end of it it is fine though. For Galaxy and Skirmish events you don´t need as much bonus crew...