Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Storm Warning - 08/08 - ME part 1

Comments

• I didn't think to ask until now. So this won't get answered until Monday. Unless someone else already asked and I missed it. Anyway...

Will there be Continuum and Scoundrel packs at a discount like the last few mega events? You know, 490 dilithium for a 10x pull? Maybe with Human Q and Sheriff Q? ;)

I sure hope so! Rngeesus is not kind to me when it comes to Q, I have all the versions except Judge Q but only Pugilist Q and Florist Q immo :(
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Great, Q2.... You know he looks just like Rik Mayall, right?
    xxrfzzl7xkl5.jpg

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Or a new 2* or 3*? (Not very likely, but one can hope)

This would be my hope. Maybe a S2 Airiam reflecting the change in casting?
    Unlikely as she would not have a bonus according to the announcement.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • concerning “who” is Q2... i just wanted to point out this has been Hilarious!!!. With an entire race of beings who are all simply called Q, what did we expect. Very similar to the voy ep with Q-Quinn, in the beggining of the ep everyone assumed he was the original Q.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    concerning “who” is Q2... i just wanted to point out this has been Hilarious!!!. With an entire race of beings who are all simply called Q, what did we expect. Very similar to the voy ep with Q-Quinn, in the beggining of the ep everyone assumed he was the original Q.

If you listen to the Spock vs. Q with Leonard Nimoy and John DeLancie you can also learn a little about a group called P. It and the sequel are great. You can buy it or check for it on youtube, some might be there.
    Let’s fly!
  •  Riley Riley ✭✭✭
    concerning “who” is Q2... i just wanted to point out this has been Hilarious!!!. With an entire race of beings who are all simply called Q, what did we expect. Very similar to the voy ep with Q-Quinn, in the beggining of the ep everyone assumed he was the original Q.

If you listen to the Spock vs. Q with Leonard Nimoy and John DeLancie you can also learn a little about a group called P. It and the sequel are great. You can buy it or check for it on youtube, some might be there.

Both are on Hoopla
  • Cmon DB! We need this Q! n3c47iaa1ebr.png
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    The scout ship was a disappointment, you could barely see it before it blew up.
  • Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want Data Q...do I need to seek help, is this something a therapist should be seeing me for...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want Data Q...do I need to seek help, is this something a therapist should be seeing me for...

...But probably not Drunk Troi.

Or any Troi.
  • k9oioo6hpiu8.jpeg
    jtsf7dzbgs4d.jpeg
    hk9goljg79kw.jpeg
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for floating in a dream void Troi:

wyhraercklbm.png
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

wyhraercklbm.png

I liked the episode (just re-watched it this weekend) but that part was a bit cheesy. I would like this Troi anyway. Preferably as a SR with MED/DIP/CMD.
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes Vash was annoying to lvl up.
    Let’s fly!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

wyhraercklbm.png

I liked the episode (just re-watched it this weekend) but that part was a bit cheesy. I would like this Troi anyway. Preferably as a SR with MED/DIP/CMD.

Actually, I would think that Troi would be a communicator with diplomacy primary.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends

wyhraercklbm.png

Actually, I would think that Troi would be a communicator with diplomacy primary.

I definitely give you communicator. But I thought she did more to soothe the crew. Getting the message out was central and essential, but not her primary role in the episode. But perhaps the importance of communicating the message justifies DIP primary. Bottom line: I wouldn't be mad either way. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes Vash was annoying to lvl up.
    so true last two tiers I mostly replicated the gold items sometimes it's just worth it especially between galaxy events.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Still waiting for floating in a dream void Troi:

wyhraercklbm.png

dream characters ... crusher from this episode ... I'm an adult now and that one still creeps me out LOL ... Hey they could start a dream collection & also some characters from datas dreaming episode... they already have rev phlox
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Well, this is likely going to be a bloodbath. As much as I want the card a galaxy may be too much tapping for me.

Really? Unless there's a huge Q2/Bernsen sub-fandom I've never heard of, I don't see any reason this should be an especially competitive event. I certainly won't be contributing to it. I liked Q2 alright and I dig Corbin Bernsen in general (big Psych fan), but to chase him in a full Galaxy Event? Nah. Plus, Week 2 is the Skirmish, and all I gotta do is plop Q as "God" into a seat to get the full max bonus, and I'll have him by then anyway so there's no strong Week 2 payoff for having him, either.

Threshold and out for this dude.

I would have to agree, I barely even remember him to be honest? I think I would of tried much harder for Q's son..

And if I am being honest, would of much preferred Riker Q to be the legendary.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

wyhraercklbm.png

dream characters ... crusher from this episode ... I'm an adult now and that one still creeps me out LOL ... Hey they could start a dream collection & also some characters from datas dreaming episode... they already have rev phlox

Ooh! We could get a fuse card of Crusher drinking Riker!

zgml6guc9jfc.jpg

wyhraercklbm.png

Ooh! We could get a fuse card of Crusher drinking Riker!

zgml6guc9jfc.jpg

You go put this in the Most Wanted Crew thread right this instant!
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeanWins wrote: »
    Well, this is likely going to be a bloodbath. As much as I want the card a galaxy may be too much tapping for me.

Really? Unless there's a huge Q2/Bernsen sub-fandom I've never heard of, I don't see any reason this should be an especially competitive event. I certainly won't be contributing to it. I liked Q2 alright and I dig Corbin Bernsen in general (big Psych fan), but to chase him in a full Galaxy Event? Nah. Plus, Week 2 is the Skirmish, and all I gotta do is plop Q as "God" into a seat to get the full max bonus, and I'll have him by then anyway so there's no strong Week 2 payoff for having him, either.

Threshold and out for this dude.

I would have to agree, I barely even remember him to be honest? I think I would of tried much harder for Q's son..

And if I am being honest, would of much preferred Riker Q to be the legendary.

Voyager vs TNG fan. I remember Q2 giving Q his power back in the shuttle at the end of the TNG episode. I remember Q being on Voyager, and kind of remember the one where a Q wants to die, but I don't even remember Q having a son. And I just rewatched Voyager last year.

That being said I'm not excited about either character. It will all come down to stats.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    To those arguing for threshold and out this week: it all depends on Q2's stats for me, including his ship ability.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    To those arguing for threshold and out this week: it all depends on Q2's stats for me, including his ship ability.

Precisely
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our prayers have been answered: Q as God has DIP, MED and SCI!
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »

That seems like the most obvious combination - I would have been disappointed with anything else! Now hopefully Qorbin Bernsen has a fun combination too.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »

That seems like the most obvious combination - I would have been disappointed with anything else! Now hopefully Qorbin Bernsen has a fun combination too.

DIP, SEC and MED.

Riker Q is the more traditional CMD, DIP and SEC.

Very nice to see DB playing with the skills to avoid a month of CMD/DIP/SEC cards. I'm actually letting myself believe that Amanda will end up being a SCI powerhouse.