Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Guiding Principles (rerun) - 11/28 - Updated 11/25

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    But I airlocked my Wesley.

MY MAN!

Hehe, something to add to the honor piñata strategy, if you can comfortably get to top 1500 in events then airlock duplicate and old super rares. Keep the new event ones if they are cool or needed for the event but airlock the rest.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, first no skirmish this week and now no “Gods and Masters” re-run. This is why my avatar drinks. :/
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Probably due to all their latest screw ups....
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

MY MAN!

Hehe, something to add to the honor piñata strategy, if you can comfortably get to top 1500 in events then airlock duplicate and old super rares. Keep the new event ones if they are cool or needed for the event but airlock the rest.

It's a philosophy. Are you trying to start a war!?!? :D
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what TBD is but I want it
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like it's been a while since the last skirmish, but I suppose with the holiday weekend a hybrid is the absolute best choice.
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll just add 2 comments.

1. I wish it wasn’t a faction phase starting in the middle of an American holiday. Coordinating squad shares will be a complete pain for many fleets.

2. Can we turn TBD into a legendary citation? That would be awesome!

• Options

MY MAN!

And a good one at that if you modify it to your taste and desires.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

MY MAN!

And a good one at that if you modify it to your taste and desires.

Thank you for the endorsement :)
  • Options
    @Shan

I know this is the wrong thread, my apologies, but I was wondering if we had any info on the December campaign yet?

Thank you for your updates and the work you do for all of us! 🙂
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Name: Guiding Principles (rerun)
    Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
    Event Crew: Cadet First Class Locarno 5* (New), Commander Kira 5* (Existing), Captain T’Pol 4* (Existing), and Formal Dress Wesley Crusher 4* (Existing)
    Event Dates: Thursday 11/28 until Monday 12/02 at Noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: TBD (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/05.
    I will update this once I have the information.

Event Factions:
    Federation

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of Kira, T’Pol, and W. Crusher.

Helmsman Wyatt?
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't find TBD on memory alpha. Anyone know what episode it's from?

/snark
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    I'd rather donate to TBA!
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Yay! Clearing thresholds will immortalize my Kira!

I’m confused... 5* crew aren’t normally available as threshold rewards except in a Mega. So wouldn’t you have to buy some portal pulls?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Isle One wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Yay! Clearing thresholds will immortalize my Kira!

I’m confused... 5* crew aren’t normally available as threshold rewards except in a Mega. So wouldn’t you have to buy some portal pulls?

Reruns are events that already were released earlier and are now being... well... rerunned. Their specialty is that the original 5* event crew is in the threshold at 400k VP.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    If it's a Picard mega, maybe Mirror Picard is the mega (re-run)? :) Also, my Kira is FE, but not FF, so this will be a nice surprise if she's in the treshholds. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    My hunch is the December mega is meant to wet our appetite for forthcoming “Picard” series in January 2020 ... but there is a delay in whoever gives DB permission to offer character hence the TBD.

Make it so!

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarjo wrote: »
    My hunch is the December mega is meant to wet our appetite for forthcoming “Picard” series in January 2020 ... but there is a delay in whoever gives DB permission to offer character hence the TBD.

My hunch 2...

• Options

Me too, like 3 days ago.

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    TBD is ok, but I wish we were getting BFD or CBD instead.... ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    V. wrote: »
    I'd rather donate to TBA!

It might be a huge mistake to do so, however.
  • Options
    edited November 2019

Me too, like 3 days ago.

Haha, that is about when I airlocked mine. I was like, I do not need this wesley. But what if he is in an event? Nah, that won't happen. But I stand by it, I got a lot of good honor for him.

There is no reason to suspect this will be a Picard show Mega when the show comes out Jan. 23. It would make much more sense to have it be the February Mega and run it concurrently with the show.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too, like 3 days ago.

Haha, that is about when I airlocked mine. I was like, I do not need this wesley. But what if he is in an event? Nah, that won't happen. But I stand by it, I got a lot of good honor for him.

There is no reason to suspect this will be a Picard show Mega when the show comes out Jan. 23. It would make much more sense to have it be the February Mega and run it concurrently with the show.

I hope not. I just can’t see myself getting into a 90 year old Picard. To me it will take away from his previous greatness by failing to re-capture the glory
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Me too, like 3 days ago.

I hope not. I just can’t see myself getting into a 90 year old Picard. To me it will take away from his previous greatness by failing to re-capture the glory

Give it a chance. Sure, it would be weird seeing him run around with a phaser rifle, but if he’s just a mentor/teacher for a younger generation, I don’t see anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    I think mostly Picard will be sitting in his chair giving commands while Seven and others run around on planets.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBD will be the first gif card, created from an outtake: Tactical Burnham Dancing.
    Though Temporal Badass Daniels was a good guess. I would also like to see:
    Transporter Buffer Dax
    Telepathic Basketcase Deanna
    Traitor Biologist Degra
    Transported Barclay's Delusion
    Temporal Beheaded Data

Ok, some of those may not be entirely accurate, but I had fun making them up and wanted to share. :)

Oh, it’s actually Temporary Boat Data.

https://i.gifer.com/8GKP.gif