Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Guiding Principles (rerun) - 11/28 - Updated 11/25

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Guiding Principles (rerun)
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Cadet First Class Locarno 5* (New), Commander Kira 5* (Existing), Captain T’Pol 4* (Existing), and Formal Dress Wesley Crusher 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 11/28 until Monday 12/02 at Noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Seeking Spock (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/05.
I will update this once I have the information.

Event Factions:
Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of Kira, T’Pol, and W. Crusher.

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay!
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Errrr... TBD?
  • Probably don't want to spoil the next mega.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! Clearing thresholds will immortalize my Kira!

Yuck to the rest... other than the free 10x pull, I suppose.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I airlocked my Wesley.
    Let’s fly!
  • My 2* Commander Kira will gladly welcome the 3rd star. She used to be a regular on shuttles until a recent glut of high command crew.
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBD? No card ready yet?
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Is this still going to be starting on Thurs, since it is Thanksgiving?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Event Crew: Cadet First Class Locarno 5* (New), Commander Kira 5* (Existing), Captain T’Pol 4* (Existing), and Formal Dress Wesley Crusher 4* (Existing)

Ranked Reward 5*: TBD (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/05.

Event Factions:
    Federation

Bonus crew:

Picard Mega?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Ranked Reward 5*: TBD (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 12/05.

Event Factions:
    Federation

Bonus crew:

Picard Mega?

Seems like a decent possibility. I am, of course, holding out hope for an insanity/criminal-themed mega with Garth of Izar as the recurring legendary. :)
  • Clearing thresholds gets me a sixth Voyage token and a third star for Kira. Dope.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    TBD = The Best Decker? :)

51HT6rRvGoL.jpg

thanks as always Shan!

I would not call any character played by Stephen Collins the best anything.

Comment removed. ~Shan
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I use another abbreviation?
    There is no info for the 5* crew in rank rewards at this time. Otherwise it would have been provided.

Oh no no, it means to be determined, I think we're all aware of this. That's kind of lousy though, we players accepted the event crew switched last year provided you told us everything about the following event one week earlier and I find it hard to believe that the event crew isn't ready yet.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no info for the 5* crew in rank rewards at this time. Otherwise it would have been provided.

Yes. TBD was understood. Which the people who gave you the information should have known would lead to speculation........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Can T'Pol be the community reward?
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

Oh no no, it means to be determined, I think we're all aware of this. That's kind of lousy though, we players accepted the event crew switched last year provided you told us everything about the following event one week earlier and I find it hard to believe that the event crew isn't ready yet.

As mentioned before, MAYBE they just don t wanna spoil the upcoming mega early?! Not sure why this is such a big thing right now? A little patience maybe?

They always did it in the past, I don't see why they would make such a fuss about it this time.
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Maybe they're going to do a silhouette art again! That was fun guessing the crew.

I know those were for the recurring crew, but I'm hoping anyways!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I've gotten confused about re-runs vs. flashbacks. Does this mean there will, in fact, be a legendary Commander Kira at the top of the rewards table for this event?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • So, I've gotten confused about re-runs vs. flashbacks. Does this mean there will, in fact, be a legendary Commander Kira at the top of the rewards table for this event?

Yep, she'll be thresholds (not ranked rewards).
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I airlocked my Wesley.

MY MAN!