Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Guiding Principles (rerun) - 11/28 - Updated 11/25

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovinox wrote: »
    With the TOS mega coming up; it is safe to assume that Spock is from TOS or movies and not from Discovery, right?

I would say yes. It is safe to assume that
  • Options
    Sovinox wrote: »
    With the TOS mega coming up; it is safe to assume that Spock is from TOS or movies and not from Discovery, right?

qvassh0c1ze9.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock is the #9 SCI base and just outside the overall Top 50 for Voyages. Not bad at all.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gentle, kind, loving, friendly, caring reminder to Shan inquiring about the arena stats, in case they were forgotten again.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    Spock is the #9 SCI base and just outside the overall Top 50 for Voyages. Not bad at all.

I see em as 10th best SCI base crew.

And yes, 1/5 and Arena status for new Spock would be nice to know.
    Thx @Shan :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    A gentle, kind, loving, friendly, caring reminder to Shan inquiring about the arena stats, in case they were forgotten again.
    robownage wrote: »

I see em as 10th best SCI base crew.

And yes, 1/5 and Arena status for new Spock would be nice to know.
    Thx @Shan :)

Pretty please, @Shan ? o:)
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    I might have to go all in for Vampire Spock...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeking Spock marks the 11th Character, (or 12th, if you count the Seven and the Doctor with Indulgent Seven's addition) who have cards with all six skills, as this is his first MED skill.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Please when you see I have forgotten something, PM me. The @ does nothing as I have said many times and I could have totally missed it, especially in the usual chatter these threads generates. Thanks.

Unfused stats + ship ability are there now.

Unless I missed something, you did not post the ship abilities.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    d09ybobmd45a.png

Any idea if Kira is in the pack?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The one time in a long time I’d love to go all in on a card and I barely have any bonus crew to use for the faction portion haha
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    d09ybobmd45a.png

Any idea if Kira is in the pack?

She is, the text has been corrected now.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    👍
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who are interested:
    ucn751yz2m9j.jpg
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those who are interested:
    ucn751yz2m9j.jpg

And that's a tightly packed group. When I cashed in my SRs, and moved to rank 290, it spread out to 500-1000 VP per placing.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one turned out to be more competitive than it looked like over the weekend. I dropped like 800 spots overnight last night.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The leaderboard has some crazy high numbers! I’m guessing it’s because it’s a rerun. I know I already had all of the event bonus crew and that makes a HUGE difference in a galaxy
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The leaderboard has some crazy high numbers! I’m guessing it’s because it’s a rerun. I know I already had all of the event bonus crew and that makes a HUGE difference in a galaxy

As is my custom, I only did enough in the Galaxy half to clear the next threshold I needed, but even in the little bit I did I have to agree completely - Captain T’Pol did all of the heavy lifting for me on both the recipes designed for her and those for Locarno, while Formal Wesley picked up the slack elsewhere. I’d rather not think about how hard it would have been without them - the Faction half was challenging enough even with all of the 4* bonus crew.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commander Kira was my workhorse in the Galaxy, there were I think 5 component builds where she was 100% successful for a SR at 5*
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Flemming wrote: »
    Commander Kira was my workhorse in the Galaxy, there were I think 5 component builds where she was 100% successful for a SR at 5*

Yes, Locarno was entirely unneeded if you had Kira 5/5.