Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Guiding Principles (rerun) - 11/28 - Updated 11/25

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got trolled on my first day of work by being told I should get up to speed on my TLAs.

Three Letter Acronyms.

I just switched jobs a month or two ago and the first thing I noticed is EVERYTHING is an acronym

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't believe TBD vs TBA sparked a debate :#

What doesn’t? 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Temporal Bridge Archer
    Tactical Battle Arex
    Temporary Borg Azan
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gobolts07 wrote: »

I can’t believe that you can’t believe it sparked a debate.

Touché
  • Options
    marschallinmarschallin ✭✭✭✭
    Breaking News! Leaked from DB HQ!
    Next week’s 5* is.....
    e98fold3xg6l.jpeg

Would still break the bank for her, 100% because of the card art.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Totally Bloomin’ awesome card, look forward to that one as well.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week’s 5* is.....
    e98fold3xg6l.jpeg

She looks really good in that uniform

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Cool, now we get to come up with TBA acronyms!

Like...Tactical Belch Archer!

Ah from another great lost episode The belch awakens.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Next week’s 5* is.....
    e98fold3xg6l.jpeg

Perhaps, but she would still have a grating voice, poor decision making skills, and the inability to allow anyone else to do any job not micromanaged by her.
  • Options
    Next week’s 5* is.....
    e98fold3xg6l.jpeg

I dont think its the uniform. Even I would look good if I had Georgiou's body.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

What doesn’t? 🖖

Hehe.. I think some of us (myself included) are just a little bored, especially when theres nothing new being announced AND they cut back on the regular posts re event crew and campaigns.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

What doesn’t? 🖖

Hehe.. I think some of us (myself included) are just a little bored, especially when theres nothing new being announced AND they cut back on the regular posts re event crew and campaigns.

And many of us are obviously floating around the forum waiting to hear something
  • Options
    Not floating, trolling?
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

What doesn’t? 🖖

And many of us are obviously floating around the forum waiting to hear something

Indeed.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, they mean two different things. And one of those things makes the company look like they do not know what they are doing.......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    I will be able to announce the 5* crew later today, likewise for the December campaign but I only have 2 hands and I have a lot of moving pieces to take care of today. But it will happen :)

Again thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the update. We understand. Days get busy!!!!!!
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    At this point, I think we've just handed DB the perfect Mega-Event for April, featuring all the suggested characters for TBD and/or TBA so far in this thread.

When life gives you lemons and all that ;)
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just updated the original message, the 5* crew as ranked rewards will be Seeking Spock.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be able to announce the 5* crew later today, likewise for the December campaign but I only have 2 hands and I have a lot of moving pieces to take care of today. But it will happen :)

Again thank you for your patience.

Nice. Are we getting a blog post about the upcoming mega today or later this week? :)
  • Options
    Just updated the original message, the 5* crew as ranked rewards will be Seeking Spock.

Disco Mega?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Disco Mega?

Good call. I was wondering what Seeking Spock meant. Didn’t realize it was that Disco Spock