Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Guiding Principles (rerun) - 11/28 - Updated 11/25

Comments

• Options
    adonibyte.adonibyte. ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    That would make more disco mega events than disco seasons. I doubt DB would stoop that low.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Just updated the original message, the 5* crew as ranked rewards will be Seeking Spock.

Disco Mega?

Good call. I was wondering what Seeking Spock meant. Didn’t realize it was that Disco Spock

I'm just guessing. Spock spent a lot of Season Two Seeking.....
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Just updated the original message, the 5* crew as ranked rewards will be Seeking Spock.

Disco Mega?

Good call. I was wondering what Seeking Spock meant. Didn’t realize it was that Disco Spock

I'm just guessing. Spock spent a lot of Season Two Seeking.....

Would be nice to see Spock in an EV suit "seeking VGER"....but with S3 of DISCO right around corner, well, you know...
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice to see Spock in an EV suit "seeking VGER"....but with S3 of DISCO right around corner, well, you know...

On which infos do you base that? No official date yet as far as I know, but many sources state it will first air after the new Picard show...

• Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    It'll be hilarious if we get a TMP Mega after all the Picard speculation
  • Options
    Any speculation on what version of Spock is "Seeking Spock"? Maybe this guy?

c9rax2cz5tio.png

This would fit a TMP mega theme.

Pretty sure it‘s him. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's Spock on the Space Walk/Booster into V'ger
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Disco Mega?

I think I speak for all of us when I say, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Normally I feel like you and don’t always see eye to eye but I will second your sentiment - it feels like just a little while ago that I re-froze all of my Disco bonus crew. A TMP mega would be great, however.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not ruling out Hunter or Vulcan themes just yet.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Fantastic. Yet another Faction event, although a hybrid. Does anyone recall the good old days when there used to be a bit of variety?
    At least i know i wont be in the hunt for Spock as even with 4 shuttles i find it impossible to get anywhere near 100k let alone enough to get anywhere near enough points for a top 1500 finish.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not ruling out Hunter or Vulcan themes just yet.

Vulcan would be cool. Perhaps a Vulcan/Romulan theme many have asked for
  • Options
    adonibyte. wrote: »
    That would make more disco mega events than disco seasons. I doubt DB would stoop that low.

Given that its rare to have more than a week without a ruddy new ST:* character i’d say thats a bold statement and highly unlikely.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

c9rax2cz5tio.png

what if it is THIS spock?

covu5rmvxe56tctrs0jm.jpg

he was definitely seeking something! >:)

An interesting note on that, in The Voyage Home "Saavik was indeed pregnant with Spock’s child in the early versions of the script. During Spock and his mother Amanda’s conversation, the script has Amanda trying to tell her son the news, but she hesitates and does not. Kirk and Saavik discuss the situation, with Saavik eventually not telling Spock. Had this scene been included as written, it would have meant that Saavik and Spock’s situation very likely would have had to have been dealt with in a future film. As is, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home was Saavik’s last on-screen appearance (although the character of Valeris was originally written as Saavik in drafts of the Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country script)." https://www.startrek.com/article/star-trek-iv-did-you-know-that
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Best Awareness Spock
  • Options
    I have no idea what “seeking Spock” could be. I so hope it isn’t Discovery related.
  • Options
    The only thing I could think of in regards to him seeking would be the Kolinahr, but we already have that card. Maybe a TMP version of Spock? He was seeking V’Ger for sure, and seeking answers to his questions. In ST3 everyone else is seeking Spock, so it rules that out. Other than that I got nothing. I’ll always take a new Spock so long as it’s actually Spock and not disco Spock
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    As soon as I heard the name, I assumed it would be EV Suit Spock from TMP. Hope it is anyway.
  • Options

c9rax2cz5tio.png

What is that from, I forget?
  • Options

c9rax2cz5tio.png

What is that from, I forget?

It's from TMP also. Spock's garb when he first boards the Enterprise.
  • Options

It's from TMP also. Spock's garb when he first boards the Enterprise.

That's right, now I remember, thank you
  • Options
    I’d love a card of TMP vampire Spock
  • Options
    With the TOS mega coming up; it is safe to assume that Spock is from TOS or movies and not from Discovery, right?