Home Engineering Room

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Why do I not have the Video option for recording gameplay?
  • Shan wrote: »
    Edit: As Cpt Caveman pointed out below, if you have been on these forums for a while and are unable to create a new discussion (not seeing the button) make sure to completely log out of the forums and log back in.

If in logging back in you are not asked for your password, it means you were not properly logged out

Edit 11/06 using the Sign Out option on the forums should now properly sign you out automatically.

I still can't see the button and I've signed out several times. After signing out, I log back in using the Facebook login, which brings me to the screen where I select which game forum I want to go to. Choosing the STT forum from there brings me to the old forum. Clicking on the redirect link there takes me to these forums, in a logged out state, and I have to click sign in again but there's no dialogue asking for sign in details, it just happens automatically.

I'm using Chrome version 61.0.3163.100 if that has any significance.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I not have the Video option for recording gameplay?

Are you playing on an iOS device?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Edit: As Cpt Caveman pointed out below, if you have been on these forums for a while and are unable to create a new discussion (not seeing the button) make sure to completely log out of the forums and log back in.

If in logging back in you are not asked for your password, it means you were not properly logged out

Edit 11/06 using the Sign Out option on the forums should now properly sign you out automatically.

I still can't see the button and I've signed out several times. After signing out, I log back in using the Facebook login, which brings me to the screen where I select which game forum I want to go to. Choosing the STT forum from there brings me to the old forum. Clicking on the redirect link there takes me to these forums, in a logged out state, and I have to click sign in again but there's no dialogue asking for sign in details, it just happens automatically.

I'm using Chrome version 61.0.3163.100 if that has any significance.

Once you are signed in on our website, you no longer need to provide credentials to sign in on the forums.

I see you at rank 2, you should now be able to create discussions.

• Just want to report a couple of issues with counters in the game (Android).

First, when a second character is added to the crew slots that can be merged to an existing character the crew button will have a "2" counter for (1) the ability to merge the existing character and (2) for the option to add equipment to the new character. If you merge the new character into the existing character without added equipment then the counter will be stuck at "1" over the crew button on the main screen as the "add equipment" counter never goes away. You must completely exit the game and return to clear the counter.

Second, when you have the exact number of ship components to move a ship up a star level (example 100/100) and you perform the upgrade, the upgrade option remains on the screen. If you click the upgrade button a second time, the game will show an error. If you back out of the ship area without clicking the upgrade button a second time the counter will stay on the ship icon and it will also show on the main screen if you back out that far. Exiting the game and going back in or simply returning through the menus back into the ship area will clear the counter.
  • Feezal Phlox: 4- and 5-star toolboxes provide the same bonus (20-40). Perhaps the legendary version should provide a higher bonus?
  • Logging out does not work. Be that as it may. My missions are failing in event at an alarming rate with lvl 100 and immortalized event crew. So I took screen shots before and after and too my dismay my shuttles where returning with different crew. How do you explain this? Indicates to me why missions in the 90% range are failing. 6 out of 12 failed today.
  • All ads that I watch are crashing the game. Between 5 and 10 seconds into an ad, the app freezes and becomes unresponsive. I am forced to restart the app. This is happening with all ads. I am using a Samsung Tab A.
  • Davey1983Davey1983 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Sorry, double post
  • I have an old account, Dante123, and I can't access it. It has all my posts. Could I have help on how to access it again?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logging out does not work. Be that as it may. My missions are failing in event at an alarming rate with lvl 100 and immortalized event crew. So I took screen shots before and after and too my dismay my shuttles where returning with different crew. How do you explain this? Indicates to me why missions in the 90% range are failing. 6 out of 12 failed today.

You did not have enough point to reach rank 2, this is no longer an issue - please log out and log back in.

I have never heard of a mission returning with different crew. If you have an example, please create a thread with screenshots, thank you!

It is possible to fail a 90% mission just like it is possible to succeed a 30% mission.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1983 wrote: »
    All ads that I watch are crashing the game. Between 5 and 10 seconds into an ad, the app freezes and becomes unresponsive. I am forced to restart the app. This is happening with all ads. I am using a Samsung Tab A.

For ads, there should be an improvement with our next client update.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have an old account, Dante123, and I can't access it. It has all my posts. Could I have help on how to access it again?

I replied in another thread, I did not find an account Dante123 on the old forums.
    Posts from the old forums have not been ported over to the new forums.
  • Hi. On IOS with rev # 88608. I was trying to buy the $99 limited time offer, and apple hiccuped on the purchase, but it eventually went through. However, I don't think I got what I thought I was getting, if that makes sense. I have 30 credits for "Premium Rewards" but my memory of the image for the offer was for player packs from one of the themes. This was the limited-time (in hours) offer that started last night/this morning. There was also another $99 offer, which I also wanted to buy.

Is it possible for someone to post/list the offers? Maybe I bought the wrong one? I was really trying to buy the hours-limited one prior to expiration.

Thanks,

Quix
  • What do i have to do to be able to create a discussion? Registered to the forum yesterday. If there is a certain time you have to wait for it, please let me know.
  • AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    I cannot continue may game started of FB Gameroom on my mobile device, because the e-mail associated with the account is the DB ID and when I try to change it I am asked for a password. I log in to my DB account via FB, and i cannot request a password reset since the mail is the DB ID. Thanks in advance.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toldo wrote: »
    What do i have to do to be able to create a discussion? Registered to the forum yesterday. If there is a certain time you have to wait for it, please let me know.

Your forum account has to be active for 2 days before you can start a new thread.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMDG wrote: »
    I cannot continue may game started of FB Gameroom on my mobile device, because the e-mail associated with the account is the DB ID and when I try to change it I am asked for a password. I log in to my DB account via FB, and i cannot request a password reset since the mail is the DB ID. Thanks in advance.

In Facebook, in settings -> Apps
    could you please locate Star Trek Timelines and check the settings to see if you allowed access to your email address? Thank you!
  • Can't create a topic ...GOTA question

Why is there no AvA icon on the Kinle app? You simply can't do AvA on the Kindle app. Is that getting fixed anytime soon?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    meggabill wrote: »
    Can't create a topic ...GOTA question

Why is there no AvA icon on the Kinle app? You simply can't do AvA on the Kindle app. Is that getting fixed anytime soon?

I have let the team know, but I do not know if or when this might get fixed.
    Do you have another device you could play on?
  • Can't create a thread yet, so posting this here.
    Automatically dismissed crew do not provide Honor. I had a Will Riker and Telek R'Mor that I didn't get out of limbo before they were automatically dismissed. My honor before they were dismissed was 11, 597 and it is still 11,597 afterwards. Since the crew are being dismissed, they should provide honor like normal dismissals.
  • Shan, I cannot create a new thread, I've logged in and out already a few times, but I've been part of the old forums and new for longer than 2 days for sure. Any other ideas on removing that restriction?
  • I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or something, but I can't create discussions. I've logged out from the main DB site and logged back in a couple times.

Really hope the Vault filter/search feature will be coming soon similar to the regular crew menu.
  • Shan wrote: »
    meggabill wrote: »
    Can't create a topic ...GOTA question

I have let the team know, but I do not know if or when this might get fixed.
    Do you have another device you could play on?

I do, but it would be REALLY convenient for AvA to work on Kindle
  • Hi - I downloaded the game yesterday but have not been able to get it to load/run at all. It just gives me the opening Disruptor Beam logo screen and then nothing happens. I am on an iPad2 running iOS 9.3.5, and I have plenty of free space.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm not sure if I'm missing a step or something, but I can't create discussions. I've logged out from the main DB site and logged back in a couple times.

Really hope the Vault filter/search feature will be coming soon similar to the regular crew menu.

Hi Captain Nate,

You’ll need to wait 2 days from your forum account creation to start new threads. You should be good to go by tomorrow.
    Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • Black PebbleBlack Pebble ✭✭✭✭✭
    mycroc wrote: »
    Shan, I cannot create a new thread, I've logged in and out already a few times, but I've been part of the old forums and new for longer than 2 days for sure. Any other ideas on removing that restriction?

Hi mycroc,

Could you try uploading an avatar photo/icon? That should give you enough points on this forum for you to be able to create new threads.

Hosun Lee
    Civilian, Brand and Marketing
    Ex-Disruptor Beam
  • How many comments I need to make to be able to promote my fleet :'(
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    mycroc wrote: »
    Shan, I cannot create a new thread, I've logged in and out already a few times, but I've been part of the old forums and new for longer than 2 days for sure. Any other ideas on removing that restriction?

You needed a few points, it has been taken care of :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many comments I need to make to be able to promote my fleet :'(

Your account has been active for more than 2 days, and you have enough points. Please log out and log back in and you should be all set :)