Home Engineering Room
Options

Cannot create a thread yet but have an issue? Please post here :)

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi - I downloaded the game yesterday but have not been able to get it to load/run at all. It just gives me the opening Disruptor Beam logo screen and then nothing happens. I am on an iPad2 running iOS 9.3.5, and I have plenty of free space.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!

Hi and welcome!
    You should now be able to create new discussions.

iPad2 is a pretty old device, it might not be supported.
    Make sure to wait a few minutes for the game to load.
  • Options
    Hope_F wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    If you are new on these forums you might not be able to create a thread yet, only comments.

And what exactly is the reason for that? Are you afraid about what we have to say? Well, you should be!

But what would we say in a newly created thread that we cannot also say in any other thread as a comment? This all does not make a lot of sense!

Your complaints would be much more obvious if you could create an entire thread to address them, wouldn't they?
  • Options
    Hi I have posted to the forums before and now I can't. Have tried 3 different high end devices. Help?
  • Options
    Posting here as I can not start my own topic about this. (and I could not even post a link to the old forum as I am to new....)

I have an old ticket that is still open and was never compensated for it. Here is the post from the old forums about my issue (and several other players that had the same problem) it was fixed several patches ago but I did lose some things while it was being looked into and fixed.
    forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/67871/

The ID# is 306775 and last contact was over a month ago.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi I have posted to the forums before and now I can't. Have tried 3 different high end devices. Help?

You should be able to now :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting here as I can not start my own topic about this. (and I could not even post a link to the old forum as I am to new....)

I have an old ticket that is still open and was never compensated for it. Here is the post from the old forums about my issue (and several other players that had the same problem) it was fixed several patches ago but I did lose some things while it was being looked into and fixed.
    forums.disruptorbeam.com/stt/viewthread/67871/

The ID# is 306775 and last contact was over a month ago.

You should be able to create a thread now.
    As for your ticket, you did the right thing by updating it, I am sorry it has not yet been dealt with yet.
    The agent will continue to work with you on this.

• Options
    edited December 2017
    again a voyage trouble here.

After 16 hours of voyage decided to return. after an hour I logged in and saw the voyage was dead and i had to revive this again with dilithium. The voyage than restarts but there is no voyage progress. I decided to wait this out but then again, after a day the voyage was dead.

I payed chronitons again (yes 267 down the drain again) and immediately started the return.
    But guess what? voyage dead again...
    I simpy can recall and I've spent 600-700 dil to return it! Can u please fix this because and return my misused dilithium? we are all paying for this game.

The support I got the first time I send a repair request through the helpdesk was to "check for latest version of the game" "reboot your phone" etc etc. the issue persists wheter on a laptop. chromebook or mobile device. So I can confirm itś not a version issue nor is it a device issue...

Until this issue is fixed Im no longer spending a dime... (Iḿ a bit mad... sorry)
  • Options
    SERIOUS PROBLEM... ALL CREW TO BATTLESTATIONS!!

First it started with no able to add a friend to the squadron, kept getting the response "Player Not Found". Now it has gotten much WORSE... Read on at your discretion.

I can no longer effectively play the game. The mission map, and time portal are greyed out. Crew icon missing, menu button takes me to login screen ONLY not even a quit option).

Cannot play the game, haven't been able to do a single thing on this current event. Have paid REAL MONEY to progress, and no cannot access my investment.

Have logged out, logged in, started new account, reset account, uninstalled, reinstalled, tried different devices, sacrificed my youngest child to appease the gods, but all to no avail.

I CANNOT ACCESS THE GAME, and it is REALLY getting on my nerves.
    I cannot attach a picture or link yet, though I have submitted it to support. I still have yet to hear back.

If it isn't gremlins, tribbles, or Q, how do I access my account with my dozen immortalised characters, several maxed out ships, 4k+ honor, progress, fleet, and my life aas I know it??

PLEASE HELP ME!!!
  • Options
    Additionally, I always purchase the monthly dilithium pack (100 per day), since I haven't been able to collect these either, I would appreciate a refund, or a VERY quick fix... Or any response about this bug!!
  • Options
    The game keeps crashing on loading on iPhone 6 (iOS 11.2).

When I start the app it will reach the STT title screen and show the "Launching LCARS" bar with my DBID, but before the bar half full, the app crashes back to my home screen. This only just started happening last night (China time), but is still going on. Shutdown and restarted my phone - no joy. I also updated iOS (I was running iOS10) - no fix.

It works on my iPad no issues, just not my phone. A little frustrating in the middle of a faction event when accessing on the go it important.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

After 16 hours of voyage decided to return. after an hour I logged in and saw the voyage was dead and i had to revive this again with dilithium. The voyage than restarts but there is no voyage progress. I decided to wait this out but then again, after a day the voyage was dead.

I payed chronitons again (yes 267 down the drain again) and immediately started the return.
    I simpy can recall and I've spent 600-700 dil to return it! Can u please fix this because and return my misused dilithium? we are all paying for this game.

The support I got the first time I send a repair request through the helpdesk was to "check for latest version of the game" "reboot your phone" etc etc. the issue persists wheter on a laptop. chromebook or mobile device. So I can confirm itś not a version issue nor is it a device issue...

Until this issue is fixed Im no longer spending a dime... (Iḿ a bit mad... sorry)

There are fixes coming soon! Fingers crossed! And toes for good measure.
    I see that your ticket has been handled.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Additionally, I always purchase the monthly dilithium pack (100 per day), since I haven't been able to collect these either, I would appreciate a refund, or a VERY quick fix... Or any response about this bug!!

I see that the issue has been resolved for you, if you were unable to claim some of your monthly dilithium because of this, please reply to your ticket and let the agent know. Thank you!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

When I start the app it will reach the STT title screen and show the "Launching LCARS" bar with my DBID, but before the bar half full, the app crashes back to my home screen. This only just started happening last night (China time), but is still going on. Shutdown and restarted my phone - no joy. I also updated iOS (I was running iOS10) - no fix.

It works on my iPad no issues, just not my phone. A little frustrating in the middle of a faction event when accessing on the go it important.

We have not changed anything in the game that would cause this.
    It might have been a international connectivity issue.
    Make sure that you have enough free space on your device as well, and if this persists please submit a ticket, thank you!
  • Options

There are fixes coming soon! Fingers crossed! And toes for good measure.
    I see that your ticket has been handled.

Better yet: I believe I did got compensated and 600 (or 700?) dilithium has been returned to my account for have to spend it on useless shuttle returns.

Good job and thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hi!
    Long time player, first time poster lol

Had a glitch, just submitted a ticket (#359707) but thought I'd ask in here too.

I just had a voyage fail when I recalled it. There was 2 dilithium left, i clicked return, then confirm, and it instantly popped up with a failed amber alert. I’ve never had a glitch like this before, nor was i presented with an option to extend, i.e. I didn’t hit 0 dilithium.

Pretty gutted as aside from a host of items, crew, 540 chronitons, 70 dil spent to extend, mostly I lost a Mirror Phlox I picked up.

Never seen it before, seen some issues with the dilithium counter being reported, but surely that should have just mean mission failure and given me an option to abandon or pay more dil.

Any insight appreciated!

• Options
    There is a thread that gives you a minimum Anti Matter left when you recall. Should be somewhere in the 30s.
  • Options
    Gib wrote: »
    There is a thread that gives you a minimum Anti Matter left when you recall. Should be somewhere in the 30s.

Most players presumably don't read every thread. How is an average player meant to know a countdown to 0, isn't really a countdown to 0?

I've ended dozens of voyages with 1-10 dilithium before and never had issue.
  • Options
    El Marto wrote: »
    Can't create a new thread, but I wanted to know if you were planning on updating the app on iOS for iPhone X support? The game estate is so tiny on it!

Hi, there should be a slight change with our next client, and the game will display on the full screen, instead of having black bars on each side.

Shan, is there any ETA you can share when the new client will be available to fix this issue?

Cheers,
  • Options

We have not changed anything in the game that would cause this.
    It might have been a international connectivity issue.
    Make sure that you have enough free space on your device as well, and if this persists please submit a ticket, thank you!

Everything was fine connectivity/space wise. I deleted and re-installed and the first time I started, the app crashed, since then it seems to be working OK.

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raxnar wrote: »
    El Marto wrote: »
    Can't create a new thread, but I wanted to know if you were planning on updating the app on iOS for iPhone X support? The game estate is so tiny on it!

Hi, there should be a slight change with our next client, and the game will display on the full screen, instead of having black bars on each side.

Shan, is there any ETA you can share when the new client will be available to fix this issue?

Cheers,

Hopefully some time next week.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hi - I'm having trouble logging in. The game won't load and I get a message saying map_risa_risa Asset bundle map_risa_risa not found in manifest. I've never had any trouble with the game before. Can anybody help?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi - I'm having trouble logging in. The game won't load and I get a message saying map_risa_risa Asset bundle map_risa_risa not found in manifest. I've never had any trouble with the game before. Can anybody help?

Hi there, and welcome!
    I am very sorry you are encountering this issue.
    Please submit a help request via http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com and we will sort this out for you.
    Put "Stuck on Risa" in the title please, thank you!
  • Options
    How can I make my three devices forget my account login info? Two androids and steam/pc, and no matter how many different ways I try to clear the cache and app data and then delete and reinstall the game, it always automatically signs me right back into the game. How can I stop the autologous ?

It appears that my issue is the same as Simons on the first page. Why does db even allow facebook login since it's so broken?
  • Options
    How do I create a topic on the new forum?

:|
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do I create a topic on the new forum?

:|

You should be able to now, you didn't have enough points yet to make it to rank 2 :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can I make my three devices forget my account login info? Two androids and steam/pc, and no matter how many different ways I try to clear the cache and app data and then delete and reinstall the game, it always automatically signs me right back into the game. How can I stop the autologous ?

It appears that my issue is the same as Simons on the first page. Why does db even allow facebook login since it's so broken?

Our Player Support might be able to help with this, depending on the situation.
    One thing to consider is that on your android device your game account might be synced between your android devices due to it being linked to Google Play Games.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, and welcome!
    I am very sorry you are encountering this issue.
    Please submit a help request via http://sttsupport.disruptorbeam.com and we will sort this out for you.
    Put "Stuck on Risa" in the title please, thank you!

This has now been fixed, try restarting/reloading and you should be able to load the game properly :)
  • Options

Our Player Support might be able to help with this, depending on the situation.
    One thing to consider is that on your android device your game account might be synced between your android devices due to it being linked to Google Play Games.

Unfortunately, unlinking stt from my Google play account didn't fix the problem. And I have received no responses from the support team in days. I fear my account may be fundamentally broken. I'm willing to create a new one if support is able to transfer everything over to it, but I don't even know if they have that ability.

This has been a very frustrating week and is harming my love for this game. Especially since it all stemmed from a "feature" that db put into the game.
  • Options
    No really and issue but I don't know where to ask this question. What is the threshold activity for being able to create a thread?
    Christopher Nolm. Admiral of red pilled geeks. Take the red pill and join us.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Please help
    Game crashes at LCARS loading unable to get into game
    Should I try and delete game and reinstall I’m using ios
    Also I never got round to linking game to email account :(