Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Trader Woes - 12/12 - ME part 2

Comments

• EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Federation missions! Didn't we do enough of those over the last two weeks/events? Could we all agree right now to have another faction win this event; you know, just for a change of pace. :/
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just got Imprinted Archer in my Dabo yesterday. It would totally be my luck that the very next day they announce a MED/ENG guy I could win in an event and not have spent the dilithium and honor on

22oomo0epdyd.png

He does not go on as many voyages as I thought when I cited him, but he goes on enough, and is almost always on a shuttle when not on a voyage. He is a great card to have.
    cse8g46s6o64.jpg

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    More Federation missions! Didn't we do enough of those over the last two weeks/events? Could we all agree right now to have another faction win this event; you know, just for a change of pace. :/

I predict the Maquis will win. They have very useful equipment.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody forced you to do that, right? ;)

Yeah, in this game something better, something as fitting will always come along. So when I make a choice I stick to it without regrets...

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got Imprinted Archer in my Dabo yesterday. It would totally be my luck that the very next day they announce a MED/ENG guy I could win in an event and not have spent the dilithium and honor on

22oomo0epdyd.png

He does not go on as many voyages as I thought when I cited him, but he goes on enough, and is almost always on a shuttle when not on a voyage. He is a great card to have.
    cse8g46s6o64.jpg

He will be on every voyage with either MED or ENG as a skill so I’m sure I will get lots of use

• Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I'm excited about Torpedo Surgeon McCoy...

Sulu of the Body! Which might mean so many other possibilities from Return of the Archons could be on the horizon. I've always loved that episode (even though the "oppressed/stifled society that needs saving" is a bit of a recurring theme in TOS). Could there be a 3* Lawgiver in the rank tables?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    As much as I'm excited about Torpedo Surgeon McCoy...

Sulu of the Body! Which might mean so many other possibilities from Return of the Archons could be on the horizon. I've always loved that episode (even though the "oppressed/stifled society that needs saving" is a bit of a recurring theme in TOS). Could there be a 3* Lawgiver in the rank tables?

I was hoping for a 2* until I read this post. 3* is more fitting.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

22oomo0epdyd.png

cse8g46s6o64.jpg

Yeah, the times when he goes on anything other than MED/ENG voyages are pretty rare, though my ENG crew and MED crew are both pretty robust and don’t usually need his help when those two skills aren’t together. On MED/ENG voyages, though, he is absolutely necessary for me - between him, White Rabbit, Leonardo, and the Banjoman, I have a lot of flexibility when it comes to trying to match traits on the six seats they’re eligible for.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Boy, the art on that Archer card is....not great.

If the art for TS McCoy is anything less than exceptional, I will RIOT.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Something like this?

1t7wzp64b1qz.gif
    Let’s fly!
    RennJaxo wrote: »

Something like this?

1t7wzp64b1qz.gif

JENGA!!!!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paws and Feistiness at Tanagra.
    Let’s fly!
  • Well I will definitely be going all in on McCoy. I wonder if he’ll have the sound clips. So many of the other McCoy cards have clips from STVI despite not being cards from that movie.
    edited December 2019
    Might do well again this coming week. Got Uhura in the Skirmish. Have Mirror Uhura and Commander Uhura at 100, FF. Mirror is Immortalized, and Commander Uhura needs two pieces of gear. Fencing Sulu is Immortalized, also. Ishka I have been working on.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please give Torpedo Surgeon McCoy excellent stats, DB. This could be the MED/ENG card we've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!

Power Creep comes from ^ requests (just sayin').

"Please make the new card awesome or I ain't playing this event."

Then the old legendary crew become less and less relevant.

DB is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

Power creep is an inevitable and necessary game feature in order to keep players ponying up for new crew. So, it might as well happen with a crew member we'd all love:

cdhczb9pzr2k.png
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
    Please, please, please give Torpedo Surgeon McCoy excellent stats, DB. This could be the MED/ENG card we've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!

Power creep is an inevitable and necessary game feature in order to keep players ponying up for new crew. So, it might as well happen with a crew member we'd all love:

cdhczb9pzr2k.png

This. New characters in games almost always are better than older characters. Very normal.

And even if McCoy's Stats stink, it might be a bloodbath.......
  • Please, please, please give Torpedo Surgeon McCoy excellent stats, DB. This could be the MED/ENG card we've been waiting for!!!!!!!!!

cdhczb9pzr2k.png

This. New characters in games almost always are better than older characters. Very normal.

And even if McCoy's Stats stink, it might be a bloodbath.......

Not might be, it will be :)
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't mind seeing some COM and ENG with this new card:
    wb58rnuvcph7.png

(Also wouldn't mind seeing a 2* McCoy to complete the whole collection.)
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh s*** I have to thaw a ferengi. :/

@shan does Brainless Spock count towards small bonus crew?
  • Oh s*** I have to thaw a ferengi. :/

@shan does Brainless Spock count towards small bonus crew?

He is TOS Bridge crew so he should.