Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Passing the Torch - 11/09 - Edit 11/07

Comments

• Options
    MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    But honestly I want a moratorium on Klingons for at least a month. Like let us rest.
    This from Lady Klingon? Oh my!

• Options
    I would be up for a Daddy Riker. Maybe they will give him the Cheater trait
  • Options
    I'm all for new Rikers, or any new TNG crew for that matter. I might post some variants of TNG crew on the Most Wanted Ships and Crew thread if anyone wants to check them out.
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BelleAnna wrote: »
    Ice Man wrote: »
    The two star threshold should be Transporter Chief O'Brien.

That would be awesome!

YES i've been banging the drum for months and months now that we need a Farpoint O'Brien

latest?cb=20120423151507

and redshirt Geordi and Worf too!!

farpoint2_135.jpg
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    But honestly I want a moratorium on Klingons for at least a month. Like let us rest.
    This from Lady Klingon? Oh my!

We all need vacations. Think of it as that vacation one eventually desperately needs from family. Yes, this is that.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    OH Cmon ... new crew again !? Out of crew slot so pass on the even for me ..
  • Options
    Ok, We Need a "caually sitting down by moving leg over the chair"-Riker.
  • Options
    Grant77Grant77 ✭✭✭✭
    dunnagh wrote: »

Riker1.jpg
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grant77 wrote: »
    dunnagh wrote: »

Riker1.jpg

That so looks like check your sack Riker.
  • Options
    Dear DB: Jazz Musician Riker 3* please and thank you kindly.
  • Options
    Not more Klingons getting tiresome now, they must be the only race in the Star Trek universe surely not. Really need to switch things up and do something different before people get bored with the game. >:)
  • Options
    Romulans would be nice..
    I could go for a Future Imperfect Admiral Tomalak . Changling Romulan Col.Lovok
    Romulan Commander Len'ard (don't care that it's not his name.. doesn't have an official name that I know of and it works)
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    No more Klingons unless it is a Michael Burnham Klingon! And for those of you who say Michael Burnham has never been a Klingon I say, how do you know? Under all that makeup and costume anyone could be anyone.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    [TFA] Celeres[TFA] Celeres ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Unless Riker is threshold, I’m probably sitting this one...
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    Unless O'Brien is threshold, I'm sitting this one out... Lol. I'd much prefer O'Brien and I was being quite upset at the idea of another garishly costumed crew member sitting at the top of my crew.
  • Options
    Commander MorakCommander Morak ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm still waiting for Mariachi Q.

His 3 backup musicians can be the weekly 4* rewards for the Cinco de Mayo mega event.
  • Options
    I'm quite looking forward to this. With Voyages - it's fairly straightforward to get one 4* FF'd, which means I'll either get a brand new O'Brien or Riker. Less easy to get 4/4 for the Threshold. Also the Community 10x pull and the chance to run shuttles all weekend for factions of our choice...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I'm quite looking forward to this. With Voyages - it's fairly straightforward to get one 4* FF'd, which means I'll either get a brand new O'Brien or Riker. Less easy to get 4/4 for the Threshold. Also the Community 10x pull and the chance to run shuttles all weekend for factions of our choice...

Don't you mean less easy to get the ranked? Voyages make the threshold a gimme.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited the OP with bonus crew.

Bonus crew:
    • high bonus: event crew
    • small bonus: variants of event crew (if applicable)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

Bonus crew:

Sweet, I just finished leveling all of my Rejac variants!

But seriously, I know bonus crew aren't super useful for Galaxy events, but this is sad.
    "The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination."
  • Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Shan wrote: »

Bonus crew:

Is this meant to be our: “Tuesday afternoon: Additional information on bonus crew (such as all Augments, or all versions of Worf) is released.“

If so, could you at least say Riker and O’Brian... and I might as well ask it now because it will come up anyway... Will T’Kumvat count as a variant of the 5 second screen appearance Rejac torchbearer because... reasons...
  • Options
    I'm all for giving DB slack for these things.

But does it really take much effort to type "All variants of O'Brien and Riker", or, better spill, spend 90 seconds typing out the individual variants...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    O'Brien
    3* Mirror 'Smiley' O'Brien
    4* Chief O'Brien
    4* Prisoner O'Brien
    4* Undercover O'Brien
    5* Falcon O'Brien
    5* RAF Miles O'Brien

Riker
    1* Will Riker
    2* Commander Riker
    3* Jazz Musician Riker
    4* Angel 1 Riker
    4* Augment Riker
    5* Admiral Riker
    5* Age of Sail Riker
    5* First Officer Riker
    5* Mintakan Riker

* There is also 1* Lt Thomas Riker who may count (if you're a new player and have use for him)
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I'm all for giving DB slack for these things.

But does it really take much effort to type "All variants of O'Brien and Riker", or, better spill, spend 90 seconds typing out the individual variants...

Makes it more of a trade-off than a penalty if the list is provided.
    They take longer to give us info but it's more complete.

I like it.

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since all event crew all new it means no one has event crew unless they buy it. I liked it better when one was old.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since all event crew all new it means no one has event crew unless they buy it. I liked it better when one was old.

Except the threshold and community rewards characters (this is a galaxy, right?)