Home The Bridge
Options

The most amazing thing just happened.... Merry Glitchmas!!!!!!

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    T'Rama wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm still a little fuddled on this...if we use the honor to buy and apply citations, will those citations be stripped with next week's server update/correction.

It does say enjoy the rewards UNTIL THEN, so I'm getting the vibe that they could vanish.

Nothing will be stripped.
    However the double achievement will be removed.

Is that also the case for the double daily missions that some people seem to have? Or will that reset by itself for tomorrow? I claimed them all to get the honor for completing all the dailies but don't wanna claim campaign rewards yet because I got too many Accolades.

If you collected additional rewards due to seeing double daily missions, those rewards will not be removed.

Awesome, thanks for clearing it up :).
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they're definitely NOT taking away the honor we received nor the things we bought with it? Correct? Just making sure.
  • Options
    Good call DB, and the only right one, imho. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Shan and thank you DB for being cool and letting us keep the rewards.

I’ll now see how they can best help my crew.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put two citations on Cheesecake Seven. Thanks DB!
  • Options
    Thank you for the quick clarification Shan.
  • Options
    Thank you DB for letting us keep the glitch rewards!!
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    I used the honor to bring my blood oath and mirror Daxes from 1 star to 4 stars.

Remember, "Dax" is the true meaning of X-Mas and you don't get to keep 99 captain level achievement:

Image removed. ~Shan

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Shan for taking time out on your Christmas holiday to update us and clarify the bug, and DBs stance on it.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorwoda wrote: »
    Thank you DB, for what I thought was a timely Christmas present, and...
    Thank you again, DB, for making that thought a reality!
    Thank you Shan, for sacrificing your holiday time to be the Herald of Glad Tidings to uncertain players!
    Happiest of Holidays to you, Shan, and to all at DB!

This is probably the best phrased response in this thread.
  • Options
    Thx DB and Shan!

Got Captain Killy from the 10-pull, and used beholds to get Warship EMA and Admiral Janeway (all new) and a 2nd star on Mirror Beverly.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    Thx DB and Merry Christmas Glitch everyone!
  • Options
    Madman1 wrote: »

I'm gonna use this for the title of this thread haha
  • Options
    Well I can admit when I am wrong and it was indeed a glitch (the most perfectly timed ever) but I'm glad DB could roll with it being a Christmas gift cause it was the best they could give imo! Thank you very much DB

Given the nature and timing of the 'glitch', I suspect one of the team made redundant some time ago decided to leave a relatively mild Foxtrot Uniform behind for their soon-to-be-ex-employers.

Kudos to DB for rolling with it though, Juliana Tainer enjoyed getting her last two stars!
  • Options
    Thank you for letting us keep the honor! :smiley:

I was undecided between Cheesecake Seven and Tactical Officer Neelix on which one of them I should cite up to 5/5* with the honor I had saved for a possible honor sale. Now I should be able to immortalize both of them by mid-January :)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    The Campaign Glitch only lasted one day, but it gave us a good jump start on the Bubbles & Sparkles Tiers. Seven Tiers the first day, if we completed everything. {Results may vary based on VIP Status and which Daily you were on on the calendar.}

======================================

If dang old Cappy Janeway would just drop, I can now not just Evolve her, but just about Immo Evolved her.............
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    Madman1 wrote: »

I'm gonna use this for the title of this thread haha

I would be remiss not to put forth "Merry Glitchmas" for consideration.

ibp1erzrg4z5.gif
    Oh wait I don't have a Number One....just me... to change title
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    My 10x pull from achievement glitch is gone. I bought the 20 pack offer today and I only had the packs I bought the free one from the achievement is gone.
    Are we sure they did not take back the honor. I have no idea what I had before and after glitch.

I should mention both my accounts lost the free pack from the achievement glitch.

Edit: I think I just lost a paid for pack I was clicking on my packs the count was going down by one, and then I got an error message about tribbles in the system did not get the pack and the count got reduced by one.

Edit2: on restart I got a behold between Romulan Data (4FFE) Killy(1FFE), and Captain LaForge(4FFE) picked Killy. I did not lose my paid for pack after all assorted rares I got too.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    My 10x pull from achievement glitch is gone. I bought the 20 pack offer today and I only had the packs I bought the free one from the achievement is gone.
    Are we sure they did not take back the honor. I have no idea what I had before and after glitch.

I should mention both my accounts lost the free pack from the achievement glitch.

Edit: I think I just lost a paid for pack I was clicking on my packs the count was going down by one, and then I got an error message about tribbles in the system did not get the pack and the count got reduced by one.

Edit2: on restart I got a behold between Romulan Data (4FFE) Killy(1FFE), and Captain LaForge(4FFE) picked Killy. I did not lose my paid for pack after all assorted rares I got too.

Yeah. I have had a glitch during a Pack Pull before. The Behold/BeGold pops up on refresh, if there was one........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."