Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Revisiting Things Past - 01/09

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in The Bridge
Event Name: Revisiting Things Past
Event Type: Faction Event
Event Crew: Ishan Chaye Sisko 5* (New), Dejaren 4* (New), and Trader Odo 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 01/09 until Monday 01/13 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Admiral Maxwell Forrest (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/16.

Event Factions:
Cardassian Union, Bajoran, Federation

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of B. Sisko, and Odo.

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally another Vaughn Armstrong character, he only has 10 other possibilities now.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang. so few bonus crew.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that Sisko has multiple variants who do not come up in a Sisko search.

Hippocrates Noah, Gabriel Bell, Jodmos, Benny Russell.
  • ThaiGQThaiGQ ✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    Faction. Event. My 1.5hr boosts just can't handle it, Captain! :(

I used up literally ALL of my shuttle request tokens for the final event for the Mega last week so I could save up some 1.5 hr boosts for the next full Faction event, but I was hoping it wouldn't be so soon... T_T
    While I am excited about Admiral Forrest I cannot see him be anything but CMD/DIP/SEC in some variety.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    While I am excited about Admiral Forrest I cannot see him be anything but CMD/DIP/SEC in some variety.

I can see him even being just COM/DIP

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denniss wrote: »
    Don't forget that Sisko has multiple variants who do not come up in a Sisko search.
    I really hope they would fix the search this year or at least use hidden character tags that are found by search

That would just be the cat's meow, eh @=j= Donatra ?

That said, I might just sit out another one. Admiral Forrest will have CMD. Nothing else comes to mind. Maybe ENG, SCI, or ol' reliable DIP for the secondary?
    Farewell 🖖
  • pbertpbert ✭✭✭

Hippocrates Noah, Gabriel Bell, Jodmos, Benny Russell.

And Douglas Pabst for Odo!
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    perfect bonus pool size, please don't change it!
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m excited we finally get Admiral Forrest but I also want to see his stats before I decide if I want to go all out.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another week off, yay!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally, Admiral Forrest. Been waiting on that guy forever.
  • He is one of the few admirals from starfleet that you would like to have as your boss. Admiral Ross should have been a 5*, glad they got it right for Forrest!
  • faction marathon again huh ....
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be that alot of people are buying the shuttle boost event offers and no one is buying the chron offers in galaxies and skirmishes
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    It could be that alot of people are buying the shuttle boost event offers and no one is buying the chron offers in galaxies and skirmishes

Makes sense. Power creep + more mega legendaries out of the box at 4/5 + campaign legendaries out of the box at 4/5 = longer voyages = more chrons dropping. #maths?

DB would have already had the faction event in their calendar weeks ago, before the offers came out, as they have to develop the story, the characters, put in the code, etc.

metrics from the 12 days offer would have no impact on what event they choose to run, not this early.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

DB would have already had the faction event in their calendar weeks ago, before the offers came out, as they have to develop the story, the characters, put in the code, etc.

metrics from the 12 days offer would have no impact on what event they choose to run, not this early.

I don't think that is what he was saying, I think he was saying that the company may have looked at their data for the last 2 years and realized they sell more shuttle offers during faction events than they do selling chroniton offers during galaxy/skirmish events, and this may be leading to a greater frequency of faction events.
    that makes sense
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denniss wrote: »
    I really hope they would fix the search this year or at least use hidden character tags that are found by search

this would be a VERY nice quality of life improvement from DB wouldn't it, hint hint ;) thanks as always for the info Shan!!
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forrest! Run! <3 Nah, siriusly, I'm really happy to see another iconic character from the actual Star Trek TV shows (Discovery doesn't count) in the game. The furst Admiral of the ETP era is in!
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
    edited January 2020
    Forrest! Run! <3 Nah, siriusly, I'm really happy to see another iconic character from the actual Star Trek TV shows (Discovery doesn't count) in the game. The furst Admiral of the ETP era is in!

I'm sorta new to posting here... help me understand the cat stuff?