Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Revisiting Things Past - 01/09

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Data1001 wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »
    It's not pining it's passed on! This event is no more! It has ceased to be! It's expired and gone to meet its programmer! It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace, if you hadn't commented about it on the forum it'd be pushing up the daisies! Its algorithmic processes are now history! It's off the twig! It's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled off its transwarp coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleeding choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-PEDITION!!

Well, I never wanted to do an expedition in the first place. I wanted to be... a lumberjack!

hwtspo59i5xs.jpg

Dang it, you trying to get me to do another one?! lol ;)

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing axes is no basis for determining if you are a lumberjack!

True, everyone knows it is by being on the Brawny paper towels.

cdw7nofjv3zq.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I base it on the lumberjack breakfast I get at Blueberry Hill Cafe
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Thought I would be the first this time

xziuo8gsd33v.jpeg

Man, the difference in art quality between Sisko/Dejaren and Odo is really apparent here.

Oh for sure!!

Except Odo is supposed to not be well defined cause he could not do faces well.
    Let’s fly!
  • But dejaren was not biological so I dunno it doesn't bother me it's not a photo cut and paste like the recent crusher. His facial expression is perfect looks exactly like the character.
  • Could we get confirmation on Thrax, will he count as an Odo variant?
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get confirmation on Thrax, will he count as an Odo variant?

For some reason, I thought that was answered as "no," but it would be nice if someone remembered where that answer might be. (If it was already clarified.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we get confirmation on Thrax, will he count as an Odo variant?

Why? The Thread in-game is not Odo from the flashback......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrax has the Changeling trait, he has to be a variant of Odo.
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020

That would also mean variants of the Founder, Changeling Bashir, Changeling Martok, and Laas would also be, which has not been the case in previous events. They are taken to be different characters. I would expect Thrax to also not be bonus crew.
    edited January 2020

I checked Thrax's "hidden" traits and Odo is not among them.
    Farewell 🖖
    Sorry, still disagree. Thrax only has the Changeling trait because he’s Odo. Laas or the rest of the changelings doesn’t change that fact.
    Sorry, still disagree. Thrax only has the Changeling trait because he’s Odo. Laas or the rest of the changelings doesn’t change that fact.

I agree that Thrax should count as Odo. But disagreeing with the way things are does not change the way the game works.
    Farewell 🖖
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beyond Thrax, does Douglas Pabst count as an Odo?
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Beyond Thrax, does Douglas Pabst count as an Odo?

Yes.
    Farewell 🖖
    Ok, so story wise it’s a Changeling pretending to be Thrax.
    Ok, so story wise it’s a Changeling pretending to be Thrax.

I don't think DB has come out and said that, but it does seem to be what they're going with.
    Farewell 🖖
    Oh, and just a quick public service from a player-created resource:

lzquompud9uo.png

yyix2th3vpqz.png

If your fleet doesn't have great resources like this, we do have a spot or two open. Just let me know. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree that Thrax should count as Odo. But disagreeing with the way things are does not change the way the game works.

It could go both ways, there was a real Thrax but if he's a changeling it means he's Odo during his fever dream. If he doesn't count as a variant he should lose his changeling trait at least.
    Doesn’t hurt to try Thrax in the event to see if he is bonus crew but I wouldn’t count on it.
    Let’s fly!
    Doesn’t hurt to try Thrax in the event to see if he is bonus crew but I wouldn’t count on it.

I'll be here about 40 minutes after the event starts if he appears with a bonus. :) I'll eat a little crow, but be thrilled to have an extra FFFE bonus crew.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Thrax in the game {IIRC} was revealed to be a Changeling, but NOT Odo........

That would also mean variants of the Founder, Changeling Bashir, Changeling Martok, and Laas would also be, which has not been the case in previous events. They are taken to be different characters. I would expect Thrax to also not be bonus crew.

This.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

I'll be here about 40 minutes after the event starts if he appears with a bonus. :) I'll eat a little crow, but be thrilled to have an extra FFFE bonus crew.

I highly doubt he will be bonus crew but never hurts to try. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Jodmos, Gabriel Bell, and Hippocrates Noah. I believe all count as variants of Sisko.

All have been mentioned above already as well as the legendary Benny Russell. As well as, Douglas Pabst for Odo
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forrest is #43 Overall Voyager, #1 combined CMD/DIP, #10 CMD/DIP Shuttle, #1 CMD/DIP/ENG Voyager.

Ya, he's pretty damn good.
    robownage wrote: »
    Forrest is #43 Overall Voyager, #1 combined CMD/DIP, #10 CMD/DIP Shuttle, #1 CMD/DIP/ENG Voyager.

Ya, he's pretty damn good.

But why is he so angry looking? I don’t remember that face much on him. I remember him as mostly helpful to Archer and polite to the Vulcans.
    Let’s fly!