Home The Bridge

Happy 4th Game Anniversary / ConvergenceDay

edited January 2020 in The Bridge
ecsxcpfyo7eb.jpg
Troy: ”Ey, did they really forget us this year??”
Guinan: ”No, Commander. Time in the Nexus isn't linear. Neither in this Timelines universe.”
Quark: ”No free Quark this year, but drinks are on the house.”
General Chang: ”A toast. Qapla’!”

Thank you for bringing this game to us.
Thank you for developing the game further.
Thank you for the fun moments with the toons (we need more funny audio clips)
Thank you ... (insert your gratitude below)
Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing for about half of time the game has been around. Lots of fun moments. Made some friends. Definitely grateful to DB for keeping things going.

Happy anniversary!!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first Convergence day was my "Oh, I've finally figured this game out!" event. I joined the December prior. Still got my 1/5 Convergence Day Quark and everything!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    ecsxcpfyo7eb.jpg
    Troy: ”Ey, did they really forget us this year??”
    Guinan: ”No, Commander. Time in the Nexus isn't linear. Neither in this Timelines universe.”
    Quark: ”No free Quark this year, but drinks are on the house.”
    General Chang: ”A toast. Qapla’!”

Thank you for bringing this game to us.
    Thank you for developing the game further.
    Thank you for the fun moments with the toons (we need more funny audio clips)
    Thank you ... (insert your gratitude below)

Convergence Day is January 14th. At least google says thats the official release date. 😉

43kzm57sn0dw.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I started 2 weeks after the first Convergance Day, missing out on Quark. This time of year is fun for me as a player, celebrating both the game's birthday and my anniversary... can't believe it's been nearly 3 years for me... time flies!

As a timely irony, I got Convergance Day Quark in a beGold yesterday... didn't take him. lol
  • We've received a free new 5* over the past few Convergence Days. Hopefully it's a good one this year.
  • @Shan Thank you very much for all your hard work! Your job isnt easy sometimes, but we appreciate everything you do and keeping us informed!

@DB Thank you for an enjoyable game! I'm just shy of playing for a year, and I've had fun the whole time!

I'm looking forward to seeing what this new year brings. Cheers everyone! 🍻
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should be announcing the new campaign and new mega soon, too. I wonder if they might have a theme among the three things.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    The celebrations are starting with...ending the crew slot and Dabo sale lol

Huh? I think you might have misunderstood - or is it a joke? I can't tell anymore :)
    The celebrations start officially tomorrow, and there will be communication about it.

Glad to hear it! Just found the timing amusing
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Huh? I think you might have misunderstood - or is it a joke? I can't tell anymore :)
    The celebrations start officially tomorrow, and there will be communication about it.

I understood the in-game màil to mean that the extra time on the Crew Slots & Dabo Wheel was intended, as a kind of low-key lead in to the celebration. It went an extra week.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheers!

I began a month after the first convergence day and played daily all that time.
    It's been good fun!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan , can you tell us if the next campaign and mega event will be part of tomorrow's announcements, or do we have to wait and see?

(I know it does no good to tag you, your name just looks better in blue. :) )
    Farewell 🖖
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Convergence Day Tree!!! And airing of grievances!!
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • I hope we get a special Odo as tribute...
    Do they decorate for Convergence Day? Maybe put up lights?

Maybe.....

FOUR LIGHTS?!?!?

This is surely best comment of the week.

Wasn't he one of The Leaked Ten?

And thanx!!!

🖖👍🖖👍🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Maybe.....

FOUR LIGHTS?!?!?

Wouldn't it be amazing for a 1/5 version of 4 Lights Picard to be given away for the game's 4th anniversary, with 4 more copies becoming available in the next campaign, to coincide with the show's launch and a Picard-themed event (involving the other leaked Picard related crew)?!?

That’s brilliant!!

• JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we had one copy of Convergence Day Quark, I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in the second campaign track next month which would get him immortalized for most players. I look forward to the next few days fur sure! Purrhaps another Dabo and crew slot sale with 5 extra crew slots for everybuddy? :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Maybe.....

FOUR LIGHTS?!?!?

Wouldn't it be amazing for a 1/5 version of 4 Lights Picard to be given away for the game's 4th anniversary, with 4 more copies becoming available in the next campaign, to coincide with the show's launch and a Picard-themed event (involving the other leaked Picard related crew)?!?

I'm still hoping for a Picard Mega, with the Galaxy Event having Naussicaan as the new 4 🌟 and the Voyage only Picard as the existing 4 🌟. Fuse them to make "No Rugrats Picard".
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we had one copy of Convergence Day Quark, I wouldn't be too surprised to see him in the second campaign track next month which would get him immortalized for most players. I look forward to the next few days fur sure!

CD Quark was, IIRC, my first Legendary. And despite having immortalized almost sixty 5* crew since then, he's still at 1/5. So I wouldn't complain about having him be in an upcoming Campaign. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe.....

FOUR LIGHTS?!?!?

l32qzz6kgcz3.jpeg

That would be quite the festive gesture.