Home The Bridge

Happy 4th Game Anniversary / ConvergenceDay

Comments

• I'm thinking that every day I play this great game is just plain fun!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea with McCoy. Thanks o:):) Also glad I did not touch my XXL honor reserves until now. Looking forward to what will be on offer the next days. Grats and to the next year(s) DB....
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish I hadn't splurged out on my honor the other day.

Unless the 1200 Update includes a gift of 1,000,000 Honour in the mail.....

JOKE
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Five star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    One to wish on
    One to grow
    One for good luck
    One to hope
    One to sail your ship on
    Ren~ wrote: »
    So we're getting a one skill crew but at 4 stars with temporary achievements, so I'm not mad about it. I guess he's a nice collection piece.

I like the concept of temporary achievements, hopefully DB does nice stuff with that in the future.

And he is the LTO today.....

6wyjyhl7xu19.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Special Honor offers will be available every day until Tuesday, January 21, in the Time Portal. So be sure to check them out every day.

Am I missing something?
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    When immortalized, Bones' MED stat is so high that he will be #1 for all combinations of MED shuttles except SCI (he's #2)...despite only having one skill.

Even at 1*, he's barely outside the Top 10 for MED bases. Now THAT is how you do a one-skilled legendary.

Plus, he probably is the newest Arena Sledgehammer.

Instant 600% Damage, with 3 second initiation.

Or not. If only the official stats had been posted 30 minutes earlier to check before confusing people...

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15330/star-trek-timelines-turns-four#latest

Status already were posted(and sent via in game mail)when Scott wrote this. Been live since around 45 min before McCoy hit the portal.

Think thats more of fair from DB to give us such an advanced heads up. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Special Honor offers will be available every day until Tuesday, January 21, in the Time Portal. So be sure to check them out every day.

Am I missing something?

Nothing there yet, afaik.

Waiting impatiently
  • I took the LTO, and I look forward to nailing the three achievements to FF him.

Thanks DB!
    Didn't the mail say something about Bones having a new soundclip? Mine is silent.......
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought so I'll have him at 5* and the bonus citation. my poor pocketbook.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
    edited January 2020
    Honour Offer for today is alive......

2gtrqxy9kx43.jpg

This Data good? Or just add a Star to Culber?

or6d3gpop2pt.jpg

• StompyStompy ✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Serious questions....

How many citations should i buy?

I have 1.1M honor or so (i was hoarding for a potential christmas sale like 2018).

Is the honor pack for $9.99 worth it?

Any recommendations appreciated
    edited January 2020
    Stompy wrote: »
    Serious questions....

Which legendary in the behold?

I have doctor at 3* and culber at 2*. Dont have that sisko yet.

I have 1.1M honor or so (i was hoarding for a potential christmas sale like 2018).

Mine did have Culber, but it most likely is a random BeGold....

ra2nhs5baadz.jpg

I feel a little bad for the captains who spent all their honor in the last two weeks. But I tried to post everywhere that it was mentioned... "I would wait until Convergence Day." Sorry for saying I told you so, but patience often pays dividends in this game. Learned that from @Data1001 .

Looking forward to seeing if the deals will be worth the money or honor. I've got plenty of one, but the other is a bit limited.

I do not rugrat Immortalizing Evolved Janeway. I had that plan for the last several weeks. I am just short of enough Honour for a second BeGold.

zw32y84a6el1.jpg
  • Stompy wrote: »
    Serious questions....

Which legendary in the behold?

I have doctor at 3* and culber at 2*. Dont have that sisko yet.

Mine did have Culber, but it most likely is a random BeGold....

ra2nhs5baadz.jpg

You are correct. I edited my post 😝
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunslinger Uhura/Ziyal/Opaka. Took Uhura for star #2. not bad for 10k. Now for 10x 40k ones.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    40k for a begold + a citation! WOW!

Now the only question is if I blow all my honor now or hope for a better deal.
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Gunslinger Uhura/Ziyal/Opaka. Took Uhura for star #2. not bad for 10k. Now for 10x 40k ones.

Can you do that? The other one is one time only.
  • Yay. Bacon🥓 and butter🧈for everyone. Happy convergence day!!! Thanks DB.
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel a little bad for the captains who spent all their honor in the last two weeks. But I tried to post everywhere that it was mentioned... "I would wait until Convergence Day." Sorry for saying I told you so, but patience often pays dividends in this game. Learned that from @Data1001 .

Looking forward to seeing if the deals will be worth the money or honor. I've got plenty of one, but the other is a bit limited.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We knew what we were doing. And my FF Amelia Earhart, Laborer Kirk, and Queen Po are quite happy. :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
    So, I could have Immoed Evolved Janeway and gotten four BeGolds. Now I kinda rugrat......
  • thank you!

However you did just squash my hopes for another skirmish coming soon.
    280 space battles? that's very doable, but just insanely easy if there'd to be a skirmish.

Also, McCoy allready Immortalized...
    Twice the rewards offer +1
    Limited time offer + 1
    Free from portal +1
    Got some chrones saved and you see the temp achievements, i guess 280 ship battles is possible + 1
    Stored honor + (whatever honor you got)

Okay, it's doable...
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my Boothby Replicant, which was what I wanted from the honor sale! A few odd stars here and there, too, but sadly had my first ever all-immortal begold, plus a begold where the best choice was Astrosciences Sulu. :tongue:

Nine legendary citations on top of all that, which is nice. Now I have 10K honor left for the rest of the honor offers..!
  • I re/ugret not buying more crew slots during the sale....
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I bought some 40K and 1 10K. Added stars to Agent Janeway and DPhlox. Also got Lore, EMA, Mirror Kira and, err, well Captain Scotty. You know a behold **tsk tsk** when Scotty is your best choice.

I got 60K left. I assume they'll be doing 10K ones every day?

I used my citations to immortalize Prince Bashir and LaBorge. This ticks another box on the Originals.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals