Home The Bridge

Happy 4th Game Anniversary / ConvergenceDay

12346»

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the 10K one had a citation yesterday.

It is interesting that they have the same deal two days in a row. Should I spend more or see if there is a different offer tomorrow.

Ahh I thought they all did, might be wrong tho
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the 10K one had a citation yesterday.

It is interesting that they have the same deal two days in a row. Should I spend more or see if there is a different offer tomorrow.

My debate as well. 405k honor left..... Hmmmmm
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel the same way. i wished they had announced this like on Christmas 2018 so we knew what to expect.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Looks like the honor deals from yesterday are back on again today! 1 citation and 1 beGold for 40,000 honor!

Glad I had over 800k honor saved!

Except the 10k one has no citation

And there it is. If it was raining 🍻 someone would complain it wasn't their brand.....

The 40 K Offer gives you a 45 K BeGold and a 50 K Citation for a 55 K discount........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question when is the next reset for the temporary achievements? If it’s the daily reset I don’t see the temporary achievements yet?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question when is the next reset for the temporary achievements? If it’s the daily reset I don’t see the temporary achievements yet?

You should have seen them after last night's reset. I logged in midday yesterday and didn't see them all day, but they are there after the reset.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and he talks!! thank you DB, so nice to hear some new sounds in this game!!

he is our first talking crew since...was it merry worf or have there been any others since then?

i wonder how hard it would be for DB to just smooth out the sound clips for all characters to all of their skill levels, so we don't have any more weird situations like 1* spock being the only one who talks :#
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

he is our first talking crew since...was it merry worf or have there been any others since then?

i wonder how hard it would be for DB to just smooth out the sound clips for all characters to all of their skill levels, so we don't have any more weird situations like 1* spock being the only one who talks :#

The last one I recall is Senator Vreenak.
  • WaldoMag wrote: »
    The first offer I believe is worth it.
    u5h9362ozcr5.png

The second offer is worth it if you do not have the honor to take advantage of all the begolds and legendary citation for 40000 honor. Again only if you can afford the $24.99.
    l0d52ocvvn5r.png
    Edit: this second offer pops up after you buy the first offer for $9.99

I thought about this more today, and for $25 it might just be worth 2 Begolds and 2 cites. Just take that 40K and make the honor pull... Having said that, I am resisting to see if it changes tomorrow.
    Even at 1/5, McCoy is in good company:

skmhdcdviz80.jpg

I have him at 3/5 already and not quite FE, and he still came up for top MED (at 1443) for a shuttle today. (Qod was on a Voyage)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭

skmhdcdviz80.jpg

Yes, this new McCoy may be a single skill crew, but it's a very strong single skill. He'll be top-notch for shuttles and whenever he's got a bonus in events for a long time to come.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    EDIT: duplicate
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

skmhdcdviz80.jpg

No doubt. And here's how he stacks up against my (immortalized) MED crew at just 3 stars... #2 in both base and combined.

96y2ybd5parp.jpg
    nq6a49ep20sx.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • and he talks!! thank you DB, so nice to hear some new sounds in this game!!

Awesome!
    Care to remind me, how I get the crew to talk again? Forgot it completely ... and since "Warp 10" was introduced and all missions on the space map solved, I rarely do missions that way ...

Thanks
    Looking for a fine fleet? With the game having reached the age of a small child, players went and newly joined. We are an active fleet and are also connected in friendship with Klingons. Grab your daily starbase donations. Get your daily Fleet Boss Battles rewards guaranteed? Chat about Trek? Want more than just the game? Consider joining [TLA] "The Liberal Alliance"Contact me in-game [TLA] Khazaan or even better on the LINE app, handle also "khazaan".
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome!
    Care to remind me, how I get the crew to talk again? Forgot it completely ... and since "Warp 10" was introduced and all missions on the space map solved, I rarely do missions that way ...

Thanks

1. Turn up the volume on your device (seriously, I forgot to do this);
    2. Tap/click on another card, then tap on the one you want to hear;
    3. Repeat (2.) as often as you like.

🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Awesome!

Thanks

1. Turn up the volume on your device (seriously, I forgot to do this);
    2. Tap/click on another card, then tap on the one you want to hear;
    3. Repeat (2.) as often as you like.

🖖

He has multiple clips, so definitely rinse/repeat a few times.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Does anybody remember how the unlisted skills are calculated from the lowest skill. This McCoy now has the highest unlisted skill for away missions.

I know the base plus low prof. Is higher than 394.
    I am thinking it is 25%. And success before running mission does not take into account proficiency. after failing an away mission I determined it is 20% for both proficiency and base. But at those numbers I should not have seen success with my McCoy at 394 mine was 4FFE the numbers after star base bonus are 1610 (104-382)

Edit: It is not success, I ran the mission. It is just that he has a chance to succeed.
    So it is 20%. So my McCoy unlisted skills are 322(20-76) which actually Is displayed when I ran the away mission. Not sure on base stat but I think I saw 322.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    Before everyone loses it lets make sure we see what type of honor offers they mean. It does not automatically mean they will do what they did for Christmas 2018.

It does mention all limited time offers will include a 5* citation until January 30th. Not sure if that is the paid offers or the honor offers.

I’m taking it as the paid ones to which this is a great bonus!!

LTO usually does refer to the things you can buy.

5* Crew/Chronitons/Creds
    Portal Pulls
    Scheme Packs

Stuff like that.

Like this:

cwt0vkr4f11p.jpg

So, does the current chronitons offer for 10 U$D include the 5* citation or not? The words “limited time offer” are shown, but the image of the citation is not:

x615a6wcaw5s.jpeg
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
    Before everyone loses it lets make sure we see what type of honor offers they mean. It does not automatically mean they will do what they did for Christmas 2018.

It does mention all limited time offers will include a 5* citation until January 30th. Not sure if that is the paid offers or the honor offers.

5* Crew/Chronitons/Creds
    Portal Pulls
    Scheme Packs

Stuff like that.

Like this:

cwt0vkr4f11p.jpg

So, does the current chronitons offer for 10 U$D include the 5* citation or not? The words “limited time offer” are shown, but the image of the citation is not:

x615a6wcaw5s.jpeg
    🖖

It hasn't been included on some other Offers either.
    edited January 2020

5* Crew/Chronitons/Creds
    Portal Pulls
    Scheme Packs

Stuff like that.

Like this:

cwt0vkr4f11p.jpg

x615a6wcaw5s.jpeg
    🖖

Did those “other Offers” include the exact phrase used in the official communication, as noted above and underlined in the image? If not, then I would not expect those to include the citation.

If so, however, then I think some clarification is needed to avoid purchasers feeling short-changed. Thus, my request for information as to whether the citation is, in fact, being included, as advertised for a “limited time offer” during the defined time period. That is all I was asking. 🖖
    edited January 2020

5* Crew/Chronitons/Creds
    Portal Pulls
    Scheme Packs

Stuff like that.

Like this:

cwt0vkr4f11p.jpg

x615a6wcaw5s.jpeg
    🖖

Did those “other Offers” include the exact phrase used in the official communication, as noted above and underlined in the image? If not, then I would not expect those to include the citation.

If so, however, then I think some clarification is needed to avoid purchasers feeling short-changed. Thus, my request for information as to whether the citation is, in fact, being included, as advertised for a “limited time offer” during the defined time period. That is all I was asking. 🖖

Double Your Crew is a LTO. Does not include a Citation.

EDIT: The announcement says "all" Limited Time Offers. Apparently it is not "all" however..........
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    I read it wrong it says all LTO
    dglcmrh73fiw.png

There is a problem. All the old event packs say lilmited time offer too. I would not expect them to have a legendary citation. So it probably should only be for the ones not in portal. But that means those that bought the DYC offer are owed a legendary citation too,