Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    fdf5w0njouwr.png

Saru is afraid they are going to make him go to space and he has a tummy ache about it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    fdf5w0njouwr.png

Saru is afraid they are going to make him go to space and he has a tummy ache about it.

My nickname for that Saru is "Tummy Ache Saru." :D
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »
    fdf5w0njouwr.png

My nickname for that Saru is "Tummy Ache Saru." :D

Maybe from eating too much Kelpien kelp.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    What about 4 Lights Picard (TNG) and Jem’Hadar Circle of Death Worf (DS9)?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Does anyone know whether or not the premium campaign characters, like Puppy Janeway, will ever be available in a normal behold?
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    MADChilupa wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether or not the premium campaign characters, like Puppy Janeway, will ever be available in a normal behold?

I don't know if it's been definitively stated, but I would assume the new campaign crew will be added to the portal/crew retrieval with the same schedule as event/tuesday crew.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    geerejz4p484.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    geerejz4p484.jpeg
    Thank you for posting that, @Zombie Squirrel . 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Tough to buy a campaign when I have no crew slots due to boss battles.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Take heart, for there are merits to be had per @Zombie Squirrel 's campaign rewards chart:

o2q20ar7wmj0.jpeg

I am so glad that I adopted @DavideBooks 's strategy regarding crew slots, but I am feeling the pinch, too. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Tough to buy a campaign when the crew are so weak you can't justify them taking up a crew slot.

PS May reconsider if the Palmer I airlocked 6 month's ago somehow appears in my roster again.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palmer is a hull healer, she might be useful in busbattles meowadays on Nightmare if you dun have other crew like Mokbara Crusher, Laborer Kirk, Dereth, Determined Janeway or First Officer Checkoff.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Palmer is a hull healer, she might be useful in busbattles meowadays on Nightmare if you dun have other crew like Mokbara Crusher, Laborer Kirk, Dereth, Determined Janeway or First Officer Checkoff.

There’s a bunch of other crew in the game who provide the same amount of repair with similar cycles. Even worse she has accuracy, unremarkable passives, no collection value and is a poor voyager. She has good bases but her event value is almost nil.

Mae Jamison should be insulted by this “honour” and should kick the developer behind this square in the junk.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    New campaign announced: https://forum.wickedrealmgames.com/stt/discussion/19671/announcing-our-next-campaign-people-of-import/

Projected stats for Judoka Kirk

FE 1/5, Level 100, DIP 669 (86 - 212), ENG 272 (102 - 211), SEC 888 (240 - 510)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, DIP 1059 (86 - 212), ENG 497 (102 - 211), SEC 1278 (240 - 510)

"Lesson's Over For Today"
    - Boosts Accuracy by 5
    - Decreases Attack by 2
    - Initialize: 8s, Cooldown: 10s, Duration: 5s
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +425, Crit Bonus +100, Crit Rating +75, Evasion +450

Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Duelist, Brutal, Athlete
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    For raw stats, this looks quite low for voyages, but the SEC base is good for Kirk event shuttles. Nice to hear there's an Athlete collection coming for Christmas. :)

I look forward to the "Pet People of Import" campagin. ^^

EDIT: I stand corrected. The boosted stats are solid nuff and #60 voyages is quite okay. Still, I'm hoping for a really good (like Top 10) voyager some day in a third campaign row for the October one.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    His stats are OK(not great or anything)collection value is very low,
    ok bases for shuttles. But overall not a must have crew.

prdoebtbrjtw.jpeg
    vz44caugsb8t.jpeg
    wbouaztd95fn.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirk would become my ninth best for Sec bases. I'll take that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    High bases plus Kirk's event potential (especially with SNW) is a pretty potent combination.

But is it enough to counteract the red pants? I'm just not sure. ;)

Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting this Kirk just makes me sadder that we will most likely never get Charlie.....

0wjz4aer2glb.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    High bases plus Kirk's event potential (especially with SNW) is a pretty potent combination.

But is it enough to counteract the red pants? I'm just not sure. ;)

Shirtless plus Red Pants is the best reason to buy it.

He's like the 3rd highest Kirk SEC base. That's not really flattering.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting this Kirk just makes me sadder that we will most likely never get Charlie.....

0wjz4aer2glb.jpg

Is Charlie on a no-go list for some reason?
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

0wjz4aer2glb.jpg

Is Charlie on a no-go list for some reason?

I believe the actor, Robert Walker, Jr., is on the "Never Likely to Get the Rights" list. I believe he was mentioned, as was Roger C. Carmel as the original Mudd. Or was it the Tribble Trader Guy from "The Trouble With Tribbles"?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shatner's abs have never looked better.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Any news regarding October Campaign?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonja wrote: »
    Any news regarding October Campaign?

It will be announced today! :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purrfect! I hope it's gunna be the Aenar-Andorian version. :)
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Purrfect! I hope it's gunna be the Aenar-Andorian version. :)

Nope, but I think you will still like it :)
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking in to say that this is another pass because I have the premium crew finished. If they were presented in a behold as the Uber track does, I may have purchased both tracks.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I have Book at 2/5 so seeing beholds would be neat if only so I don’t get that sad panda feeling of air locking 1 legendary.

It would also be extra neat if this new Barclay was a highly proficient engineer.
  • Options
    Checking in to say that this is another pass because I have the premium crew finished. If they were presented in a behold as the Uber track does, I may have purchased both tracks.

Maybe they will eventually listen to actual customer feedback. Offer the Uber Track without the Premium Track.