Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

1454647484951»

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    With Amand Rauth Pike, we have all the crew from the The Elysian Kingdom episode except for Wizard Hemmer, Sir Adya Ortegas, and Lady Audrey Chapel.

Evil Guardsman Mitchell is still in the ether. I would go for that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Early vibes about a Mirror Universe Campaign next.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Does anyone know where I can find the stats for Rutherford Chief Engineer?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭

The card's details aren't out yet. They will likely be available in game on Tuesday, when the next campaign goes live; check in the cryo-vault.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    EnderW wrote: »

The card's details aren't out yet. They will likely be available in game on Tuesday, when the next campaign goes live; check in the cryo-vault.

Thank You
  • Options
    @STT Community I see that Rutherford is live in the game but he appears to have the "Mirror Universe" trait, which seems to be incorrect. He's not from the Mirror Universe. Can you check with the developers and advise if this is correct?
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    @STT Community I see that Rutherford is live in the game but he appears to have the "Mirror Universe" trait, which seems to be incorrect. He's not from the Mirror Universe. Can you check with the developers and advise if this is correct?

Swap it for jury rigger and/or hero?

Nice little fbb crew there, a match for Dereth
    Edit. Actually cooldown is a bit too long for fbb top crew

cpt99o8hdmf9.jpg
    9aas0z61kdkf.jpg
    stnn5lkumilj.jpg
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Swap it for jury rigger and/or hero?

Nice little fbb crew there, a match for Dereth

cpt99o8hdmf9.jpg
    9aas0z61kdkf.jpg
    stnn5lkumilj.jpg

He's most similar to Little John Riker. He's a little better than Riker with a longer uptime percent. But the slower cycle time keeps both out of the top crew.

If the new bridge levels improves cool down time he could have potential as an upgrade over one of the non attack hull upgrade crew.

I like that he at least makes us think about his potential use.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

Alternative Determined Janeway. She’s not good enough to be top tier but she’ll still give you another 30-60s of fight time while filling out a needed trait.

Rutherford’s much the same. Most Engineered crew don’t have any repair so he’ll get some use there.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    His +2 attack is weak though
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭

He has the same attack as Dereth, Little John and Janeway: +6. He also has a decent crit bonus: 400.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Ivanstone wrote: »

He has the same attack as Dereth, Little John and Janeway: +6. He also has a decent crit bonus: 400.

Oh. Forgot it adds one with each star

• Options

That is what McCoy is for. With a Ship that triggers his special he puts Attack at 20+. Mine usually hits 26 Attack.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Frantic_McCoy

• Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭

That is what McCoy is for. With a Ship that triggers his special he puts Attack at 20+. Mine usually hits 26 Attack.

https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Frantic_McCoy

What ship can get up to 26 attack? I was watching my Captain Proton's Rocketship and it tops out at 20 even though my ship/crew bonuses can get it to 24.

• Options
    Well we get the player choice next week(May 16th) or well we get some other.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the upcoming spycraft avatar, but I do worry if it's the real deal. ;)

Saboteur Garak was the first event legendary I won, and served me well for some time. He doesn't get much work these days, but as a hammer with defense up he's usually on my skirmish team. And he's still one of the best Cardassians for their (admittedly rare) events.

Insider Ro looks like fun. Good choice for the theme.

0fptvpqwfrkb.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ten days in the current Campaign. I'm thinking Picard would be a nice theme for July. The new Campaign starts almost on Sir Pats birthday, so it wouldn't be a bad idea. An S3 version of him as the new gold with an S1 crew as the Purple and an S2 as the existing Gold. Personally, I'd love DD Jurati for the latter. Three tracks, three seasons. It feels right.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ten days in the current Campaign. I'm thinking Picard would be a nice theme for July. The new Campaign starts almost on Sir Pats birthday, so it wouldn't be a bad idea. An S3 version of him as the new gold with an S1 crew as the Purple and an S2 as the existing Gold. Personally, I'd love DD Jurati for the latter. Three tracks, three seasons. It feels right.

I highly doubt it would be DD Juarti as she is to new and is not expected to enter portal until Next Year. Most of the 2nd level has averaged 2+ years old. For Example: EV suit Reed was last year, but Jazz Odo was 7 years ago.

Also Picard Day was just done. I don't think he will be the Featured again so soon.