Home The Bridge
Options

Neverending Campaign speculations

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Botanist Sulu is a nice giveaway for the purple crew, thank you.

They are all good for me and I need one Pet and two Botanists for collection purposes. I'm all for this one.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gah! I just picked Booker and Grudge yesterday in this behold. Thought I was building roster depth at the 3/5 level. Turns out I was sabotaging myself. 🤦‍♂️
    0ks6uc2w6bfp.png
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gah! I just picked Booker and Grudge yesterday in this behold. Thought I was building roster depth at the 3/5 level. Turns out I was sabotaging myself. 🤦‍♂️
    0ks6uc2w6bfp.png

I did the same thing myself….took Booker up to four stars a couple of days ago when I could have finished off Martock.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Great campaign: Pet People. I like it :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Humanoid is the way better voyager when maxed, starring her up to 4/5 would have been the better choice anyway. ^^ But hey, you'll still get Bookie filled for only 10 bucks, Humanoid is even Worf citing if you need the retrievals for other crew. :)

As for the campaign: I hope Barclay will get a very unique skillset: MED-ENG-CMD or ENG-MED-CMD! After all, he is a caregiver (for Neelix) and that definitely warrants a strong MED skill. He is an engineer, so ENG is definitely up there also. CMD as a kicker is also okay, because after all, he is in charge of his own home and Neelix. :)

We only have two crew with the triplet CMD, ENG and MED (Meowntain Climber Travis & Delta Flyer Purris) ... please let "Barclay & Neelix" be the third ever crew to get this triplet, and he would be the first to have ENG-MED / MED-ENG as primary skills and CMD as a kicker. <3

@Shan You were right, you caught my interest with more cats in the game! Meowsome! <3 And a small suggestion along the way: It's really Worf thinking about offering the premium track crew as a "BeGold", just like the supremium track crew. It might lead more people into buying the premium track because even if they have finished up the featured crew, they could benefit from getting another gold instead.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Captain IdolCaptain Idol ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking in to say that this is another pass because I have the premium crew finished. If they were presented in a behold as the Uber track does, I may have purchased both tracks.

This, getting the option to take the Uber but not the Premium makes little sense. Lots of spending players will have these crew done, why not give them the option to not airlock them for a pittance of honor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checking in to say that this is another pass because I have the premium crew finished. If they were presented in a behold as the Uber track does, I may have purchased both tracks.

This, getting the option to take the Uber but not the Premium makes little sense. Lots of spending players will have these crew done, why not give them the option to not airlock them for a pittance of honor.

My Grucker is Frozen. Which means as I reduce expenditures, the Uber might be skipped next month.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    November Campaign is around the corner. Any speculations?
  • Options
    Well, we were promised an Athlete collection this yet, so maybe Athletes? There's a couple 4* Athletes to choose from for the 4*. Willie Hawkins isn't in the Portal yet and would be nice. Racquetball O'Brien would be my pick for the existing 5*, just because I don't have him, but there are some great possibilities there too. Mok'Bara Worf, Fencing Picard, et c. would be fine. Velocity Janeway would be an interesting new Legendary. Athlete, Counselor, Inspiring,...
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Well, we were promised an Athlete collection this yet, so maybe Athletes? There's a couple 4* Athletes to choose from for the 4*. Willie Hawkins isn't in the Portal yet and would be nice. Racquetball O'Brien would be my pick for the existing 5*, just because I don't have him, but there are some great possibilities there too. Mok'Bara Worf, Fencing Picard, et c. would be fine. Velocity Janeway would be an interesting new Legendary. Athlete, Counselor, Inspiring,...

fencing guinan could be a good new one too
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options

fencing guinan could be a good new one too

Oh, right the pair...you know, am I wrong or is Whoopi Goldberg's birthday coming up in November? That is a good one. I want the Target Practice set of Guinean and Worf badly.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    The campaign will be announced tomorrow, it is not going to be an athlete though.
    Still an interesting character imho, that I hope you will like.

And I too would like to see Fencing Guinan :D

Fencing Picard as the existing and Fencing Guinan as the new would make an awesome combo for an Athletic Campaign.

Just saying.
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    It would be nice a legendary version of Agnes Jurati- Holly Eva Visser
    xeuotnhk98lw.png
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    Sonja wrote: »
    It would be nice a legendary version of Agnes Jury - Holly Eva Visser
    xeuotnhk98lw.png

There is a good chance this will be happening :)

I liked Allison this season as Agnes. Looking forward to her red dress version!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Our next campaign, “Another Perspective ”, will feature Katra McCoy 4 *, Ishan Chaye Sisko 5*, and the brand new Spock as T’Pring 5*

Holly Eva will be in a pack perhaps.
  • Options
    The new gold will be interesting and my IC Sisko is nearly equipped at 1/5*, so I very much approve!
    Can we get a DS9 themed Campaign for January or so. It's the 30th Anniversary for the series. A Bajoran collection would be timely too.
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    We already had Enemy Lines Sisko, 2 Campaigns ago,
    a little more crew variety would be appreciated. 🙂

yi2c0rmo2u64.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Sisko at 1* so that is good for me.

This month is the first one that the Premium Legendary I had Frozen. Don't know if B&G is worth a second copy.

• Options
    Sisko at 1* so that is good for me.

This month is the first one that the Premium Legendary I had Frozen. Don't know if B&G is worth a second copy.

Also have the Sisko at one star, so he's getting finished next month. I'm needing Vulcan for a Science buff, so Spring is welcome.
  • Options
    Average voyage stats for Spock as T‘Pring. Again, the profs are too low. :/

qvq9kav0dt33.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    It would be nice a legendary version of Agnes Jurati- Holly Eva Visser
    xeuotnhk98lw.png

December Campaign is around the corner. I am still hoping & waiting for Holly Eva Visser-> red dress Christmas theme :)
  • Options
    KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, another pass. I was hoping for something better since I'm skipping the current campaign as well, but I guess I'll have to wait another month...
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Projected stats for Daring Tilly

FE 1/5, Level 100, CMD 977 (205 - 453), SEC 600 (143 - 356), SCI 318 (106 - 213)
    FE 5/5, Level 100, CMD 1367 (205 - 453), SEC 1048 (143 - 356), SCI 543 (106 - 213)

"This Is Real. This Is Happening."
    - Boosts Accuracy by 5
    - Initialize: 4s, Cooldown: 12s, Duration: 8s
    - Bonus Ability: +10000 to Crit Bonus
    - Equipment Bonus: Accuracy +450, Crit Bonus +320, Crit Rating +190, Evasion +365

Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Inspiring, Desperate, Survivalist, Displaced
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be buying, love the art and love the stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SonjaSonja ✭✭✭
    Any news of next Campaign? What will we get? A DS9 legendary card? New Jadzia?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news of next Campaign? What will we get? A DS9 legendary card? New Jadzia?

Working on the announcement :)