Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Phantom Pain - ME#3 - 02/20

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see "Crazy Eyes" is back.....

l6n2ehb5jcw5.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days we’ll get a Worf without CMD/DIP/SEC.

669goorxc673.jpg

Well there is not Sci/Eng/Med inside of Worf's blood so unless you want a 1 or 2 stat Worf I think we're out of luck.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

669goorxc673.jpg

Well there is not Sci/Eng/Med inside of Worf's blood so unless you want a 1 or 2 stat Worf I think we're out of luck.

How about Obstetrics Worf from TNG: “Disaster”?
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

669goorxc673.jpg

Well, he did help Keiko give birth so maybe a Cmd/Med 3* some day? ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

669goorxc673.jpg

"That delivery was very orderly."
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

669goorxc673.jpg

I certainly hope that one is SR or Legendary.
    Farewell 🖖
    robownage wrote: »
    I feel like you could probably work a tertiary ENG into red uniform Worf from season 1 TNG.

Yeah, I think "Command Division" or "Lt JG" Worf could certainly have some ENG.
  • Hemlock MartinisHemlock Martinis ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    At least this one has three skills. I think Worf is the only bridge crew where the majority of his 5* versions only have two of them.
    At least this one has three skills. I think Worf is the only bridge crew where the majority of his 5* versions only have two of them.

I just had to check for myself. And you were correct.

7 variants (including Will Scarlett):

2 skill variants - Mirror Regent Worf, Trader Worf, Will Scarlett, Protomorphis Worf
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

669goorxc673.jpg

I certainly hope that one is SR or Legendary.

Forgot about that one. I'd need to go for it if they did.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Age of sail would be the second voyage-worthy Worf (and the third three skill Worf, but niners is quite bad), the problem is, Age of Sail is a clone of Governor with the primary and secondary skill inverted, and it's still a highly crowded skill set even though SEC/CMD is a bit more desirable than CMD/SEC. If you already have Governor, Age of Sail would be a vanity project since there are a lot of good super rare Worfs for events, and the two skill golds are in fact really good for shuttles.
    Ren~ wrote: »

Age of sail would be the second voyage-worthy Worf (and the third three skill Worf, but niners is quite bad), the problem is, Age of Sail is a clone of Governor with the primary and secondary skill inverted, and it's still a highly crowded skill set even though SEC/CMD is a bit more desirable than CMD/SEC. If you already have Governor, Age of Sail would be a vanity project since there are a lot of good super rare Worfs for events, and the two skill golds are in fact really good for shuttles.

And some of the super rare Worfs are quite bad for events... looking at you, Defiant Commander and Civil War...!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    I feel like you could probably work a tertiary ENG into red uniform Worf from season 1 TNG.

There was also that time in DS9 'Starship Down' when he was in command of the engineering team trying to fix the ship. Wasn't doing the work himself of course, and needed O'Brien to explain to him how you lead engineers, but they got there in the end, that's got to be good enough for a tertiary.
  • ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    I'm noticing everyone seems to be laser focused on physical medicine. Remember, Troi and Ezri have very little physical medical.

Worf has on numerous occasions helped others psychologically. In ways Troi might have if she was around.

Perhaps Romulan Prisoner Worf Dip/Sec/Med?
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about Klingon Opera Singer Worf?
    Let’s fly!
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see them give Worf the Bones treatment. Uber high Security as his only skill.
  • Ivlain wrote: »
    I would love to see them give Worf the Bones treatment. Uber high Security as his only skill.

I'd think the opportunity for that was probably in protomorphosis worf, it's pretty hard to argue he was anything but extreme levels of security.
  • I'm noticing everyone seems to be laser focused on physical medicine. Remember, Troi and Ezri have very little physical medical.

Worf has on numerous occasions helped others psychologically. In ways Troi might have if she was around.

Perhaps Romulan Prisoner Worf Dip/Sec/Med?

I can see Dominion Prisoner Worf (from the DS9 finale arc) getting SEC/ENG/MED.
  • Worf from One Little Ship would make a good ENG/CMD/SEC. Plus his "poem" could be his ship ability!

"This is the story of a little ship / that took a little trip."
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Is there any really good reason to stick around the event and blow off another couple thousand chronitons just to get a 4/4* FF "rat boy" (or AKA Arjin) for my crew????
    I'm torn on this ...
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Is there any really good reason to stick around the event and blow off another couple thousand chronitons just to get a 4/4* FF "rat boy" (or AKA Arjin) for my crew????
    I'm torn on this ...

No. No there isn’t. For me anyway. If you don’t have a lot of 4/4s or legendaries you might consider it, that is as long as you don’t have to sell the farm to do it

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    I'm torn on this ...

Not really. He won't be useful in the long term. And Jadzia drops from regular premium pulls (and Voyages), so no need to rank to get her. And if you're not interested in ranking (or able to rank) high enough to get the new Worf, the only reason for you to continue on would be to get the additional rewards from higher up on the threshold. Otherwise, just get past 25,000 VP to get your Picard and Number One, and call it a weekend, if you want.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • I got my Picard in about the first hour ... so I think I will just bag it for the rest of the weekend. Gotta clean my house and Jeep and other 'real life' stuff anyways. LOL

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Gotta catch them all. 😉

ROFLMAO!!! :)

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet