Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Phantom Pain - ME#3 - 02/20

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does Blood Oath Jadzia Dax look a bit ... different?

a8xmncsd61oe.jpeg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/STTimelines/status/1229791515213520897
    🖖

Whoa! Vast improvement. Looks great!

Too bad that's just for marketing and will likely not make it into the game.

3o8burmstsef.png
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been updated if you restart she’ll show up.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s been updated if you restart she’ll show up.

Still no "Klingon" Trait, though. On the one Crew that most should have it, for being in Klingon garb. She is Godfather to a Klingon Family, and Sworn Blade to three Klingon Families......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I'm glad to see the art updated, I've ditched copies of this card up to now because it just looked so poor.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I am glad you like the new art <grins>.

Also for bonuses, it will be as usual, variants of Dax. I will edit the post.

It is a HUGE improvement. Very cool thing to do Shan!

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty nice move, DB! Someone should start a list in Make It So of crew who could use this sort of touch-up. Maybe DB could do one or two a year. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Already said it in the other thread, but THANK YOU! <3
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad you like the new art <grins>.

Also for bonuses, it will be as usual, variants of Dax. I will edit the post.

Thank you for the art, and thank you for including all variants of Dax!

(For those who have Zhian'tara Odo, this means he's bonus two weeks in a row as a variant of Odo and of Dax, even though he's no astrophysicist.)
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Much improved art, thanks so much for that DB <3 Years ago I posted the wish to redraw the old one, sometimes patience pays off. And as thought: It also would have made no sense to order a new artwork and not include it in the game...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or does Blood Oath Jadzia Dax look a bit ... different?

a8xmncsd61oe.jpeg
    🖖

5k12w79fjwbg.jpeg

Simply amazing, thank you!
  • Is it just me, or does Blood Oath Jadzia Dax look a bit ... different?

a8xmncsd61oe.jpeg
    🖖

Please tell me y'all really did redo that godawful art?

Yup they did, just checked on her in the Cryostatis vault. B)
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where the stats are for the two new crew. I can't find the post with them anywhere.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
    edited February 2020
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Anyone know where the stats are for the two new crew. I can't find the post with them anywhere.
    Only one new crew was added today:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/15569/new-crew-lt-ilia-4
    🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Not her. the two new event crew.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

You can find Icheb's stats in the event notes for last week's event in Starfleet Communications. The new purple for this week won't be posted until this week's event notes go up (About noon eastern on Wednesday).
    edited February 2020

Those will be posted tomorrow in the Event Notes. Check Starfleet Communications for the official stats. 🖖
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Those will be posted tomorrow in the Event Notes. Check Starfleet Communications for the official stats. 🖖

Thx. I was thinking they were posted on Tuesday too. My bad. trying to get a jump on the do not airlock sheet. I'll get it tomorrow then. thanks
    Any idea where the thread is that keeps track what rerun might be next? A quick search couldn’t find it.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Any idea where the thread is that keeps track what rerun might be next? A quick search couldn’t find it.

Hybrid - Our Thoughts Combined ... the one with Ilia as 5*
    Faction (doubt it) - The Triskelion Tournament
    Galaxy - Gods & Monsters Masters (was thinking of the movie!)
    Skirmish (doubt it) - A Valdor too Far
    Expedition (doubt it) - Ribbon of Joy ... the AoS Crusher one ... wouldn't that be something? :)
    I’d be curious if a skirmish so soon would have the high scores like Icheb’s.
  • RaraRacing wrote: »

Expedition (doubt it) - Ribbon of Joy ... the AoS Crusher one ... wouldn't that be something? :)

This week's Lt. Ilia makes me wonder if that portends "Our Thoughts Combined". There were no Ilia variants the first time (obviously). It'd be a nice payoff for players who snag her in the portal this week. The Triskelion Tournament featured Picard so I dunno if that makes it likelier or less. It would be coming right off a mega-event featuring a recurring Picard, but it would also be coming the same day the seventh episode of the current PIC season goes live.

Anyway, I need stars on Durango and Crusher so those are the ones I'm actively hoping we get.
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »

This week's Lt. Ilia makes me wonder if that portends "Our Thoughts Combined". There were no Ilia variants the first time (obviously). It'd be a nice payoff for players who snag her in the portal this week. The Triskelion Tournament featured Picard so I dunno if that makes it likelier or less. It would be coming right off a mega-event featuring a recurring Picard, but it would also be coming the same day the seventh episode of the current PIC season goes live.

Anyway, I need stars on Durango and Crusher so those are the ones I'm actively hoping we get.

I also wouldn't mind a star on Troi or Crusher.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be a tad late for the event notes, putting the finishing touches to it!
    I will be a tad late for the event notes, putting the finishing touches to it!

we gotcha.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days we’ll get a Worf without CMD/DIP/SEC.