Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    Mururoa wrote: »
    Here the new Gauntlet Rank colunm is just a duplicate of Voyage Rank column.
    For example when Voyage is 13, Gauntlet is 13.00.
    Except that, the voyage tab looks like ok. Maybe it should be improved with star numbers to see who is 5/5 and who is only 3/5 and can be improved.
    It looks like the formula is outputting the wrong column. I think the "12" in the formula should be "13."

• Options
    Not sure if this is a mistake on DB/TP's end or the sheet but for this event Satin Dress Lily Sloane is a variant of 'Lily' in the sheet but the event has variants of 'Sloane'. As a result, in the sheet you only get 'Sloan' as an option to match leading to Luther Sloan as a match.
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Negh_varNegh_var ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Regarding the voyage calculation, is the multiplier set to primary/secondary as 1.3/1.2? How does this tie in with the settings on the Settings page?

And how exactly do you use this to work out what crew to use?
    ----
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kafitrar wrote: »
    Here the new Gauntlet Rank colunm is just a duplicate of Voyage Rank column.
    For example when Voyage is 13, Gauntlet is 13.00.
    Except that, the voyage tab looks like ok. Maybe it should be improved with star numbers to see who is 5/5 and who is only 3/5 and can be improved.
    It looks like the formula is outputting the wrong column. I think the "12" in the formula should be "13."

Fixed in the release version that is out there.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negh_var wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a mistake on DB/TP's end or the sheet but for this event Satin Dress Lily Sloane is a variant of 'Lily' in the sheet but the event has variants of 'Sloane'. As a result, in the sheet you only get 'Sloan' as an option to match leading to Luther Sloan as a match.

Nope, this was intentional on our sheet. We named her Lily so she was unique from luther Sloane in the picking.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Nope, this was intentional on our sheet. We named her Lily so she was unique from luther Sloane in the picking.

Also, she's actually "Sloane" and Luther is "Sloan" (no "e"). But with searches and such, it'd definitely cause confusion. I think I did the same thing, using "Lily" as her base name, on my own crew spreadsheet. ;)

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »

Also, she's actually "Sloane" and Luther is "Sloan" (no "e"). But with searches and such, it'd definitely cause confusion. I think I did the same thing, using "Lily" as her base name, on my own crew spreadsheet. ;)

Correct. thank you. But yes, it was done for the searches. I did make some significant changes to the search logic and this might not be an issue anymore if I change it back, but for sure its not with the current names.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the voyage calculation, is the multiplier set to primary/secondary as 1.3/1.2? How does this tie in with the settings on the Settings page?

And how exactly do you use this to work out what crew to use?

This is to apply a weighting factor for the primary/secondary skills so the voyage scores calculate correct. This was all done previously to us taking this over from Leshy but it is similiar to what the other sheets to for voyage scores. Basically this says the primary skill is worth more then the secondary for the net ratings and it relates to how the top gold and silver skills in voyages come up more often.
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Is anyone else having trouble with Google Drive? I was able to open the newest version of the sheet, but the menu is grayed out. It is perpetually "reconnecting." Not sure if this is me or a broader issue.

Edit: Towards the upper right corner, there is/was a "sign in" button. I clicked it and got the sheet menu so I could save a copy. However, when I did so, I got an error message that there were too many redirections and google drive was unavailable. However, I have drive opened another tab, so that can't be right.

TL;DR It's probably me.

Second edit: I think I've isolated the problem to Chrome itself. I've cleared cache, deleted cookies multiple times with no change. I get an authorized user 401 error when I try to open an older version of the sheet as well. In short, it's completely unusable right now.

I'm not sure what I've done to cause this, but now, when I click on the new sheet link in this thread, the page darkens as if it is about the open the download window, but that window never opens. It just hangs there, in both Chrome and Edge.

Third edit: I don't know WTF happened, but I'm back in. I tried opening documents that I had placed in my google drive and they opened without problem. I think tried reopening an old DNA spreadsheet and it opened.

I then went to download the latest spreadsheet and still got the greying I reported earlier. I copied the link and pasted into a new tab and it took me to the sheet. I think the greying may be connected to a popup setting, but I'm too tired of dealing with **tsk tsk** breaking that has worked fine forever and I don't have the energy to chase it atm.
  • Options
    ValerianValerian ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Stats are out for Grandmother Kes, Susspiria, and Lt. JG Martinez. Looking forward to crew additions when you get the chance. :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Valerian wrote: »
    Stats are out for Grandmother Kes, Susspiria, and Lt. JG Martinez. Looking forward to crew additions when you get the chance. :smile:

update posting now
  • Options
    Just a minor bug I found. The mission Maquis Incitement is checking for Diplomat or Cultural Figure to unlock and Diplomat and Cultural Figure for bonuses.

This mission is locked by Bajoran or Maquis. The bonus traits are correct with Diplomat and Cultural Figure.
  • Options

update posting now

Thank you kind sir!
  • Options
    There's a tiny mistake in 3.79, Grandmother Kes DNAC version has 3,79 (comma) instead of 3.79 (period).
  • Options
    There's a tiny mistake in 3.79, Grandmother Kes DNAC version has 3,79 (comma) instead of 3.79 (period).

This will be fixed in the next release. Thanks!
  • Options
    Just a minor bug I found. The mission Maquis Incitement is checking for Diplomat or Cultural Figure to unlock and Diplomat and Cultural Figure for bonuses.

This mission is locked by Bajoran or Maquis. The bonus traits are correct with Diplomat and Cultural Figure.

This will be fixed in the next release. Thanks!
  • Options
    ValerianValerian ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    For all of the DNAC fans out there, I've created a new feature tab called "FactionEventMissions" in my local copy that automatically creates a spreadsheet for the current Faction event. It does not recommend crew (maybe someday), but you can select crew to sit in each shuttle seat, and it will tell you what the predicted success rate for the shuttle is. This is extremely useful when you are trying to (1) remember who goes where on which shuttle mission, or (2) trying to optimize or balance your different shuttles. The event data is downloaded from the STT wiki, and the crew data comes from your existing DNAC data.

If you select the same crew member for more than one seat, it will highlight them in orange. This isn't automatically an error on your part, but it's flagging to you that you'd better have the the duplicate crew you're claiming to have! Also, if you pick a crew member who is frozen, it will highlight them in light blue. This lets you test out what using a particular crew would be like even if they're frozen, but let's you know they aren't currently available.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. It took a lot of work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2W5sxDy-zUX9T3gXbAAlyCQtsa9gC-GESoR33BBwHE/edit#gid=1320811068

cimkx2la4dj5.png
  • Options
    yes, I Can you remove the old sticky for this thread and sticky this one instead.

• Options
    yes, I Can you remove the old sticky for this thread and sticky this one instead.

What?

• Options
    /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    For all of the DNAC fans out there, I've created a new feature tab called "FactionEventMissions" in my local copy that automatically creates a spreadsheet for the current Faction event. It does not recommend crew (maybe someday), but you can select crew to sit in each shuttle seat, and it will tell you what the predicted success rate for the shuttle is. This is extremely useful when you are trying to (1) remember who goes where on which shuttle mission, or (2) trying to optimize or balance your different shuttles. The event data is downloaded from the STT wiki, and the crew data comes from your existing DNAC data.

If you select the same crew member for more than one seat, it will highlight them in orange. This isn't automatically an error on your part, but it's flagging to you that you'd better have the the duplicate crew you're claiming to have! Also, if you pick a crew member who is frozen, it will highlight them in light blue. This lets you test out what using a particular crew would be like even if they're frozen, but let's you know they aren't currently available.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. It took a lot of work.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y2W5sxDy-zUX9T3gXbAAlyCQtsa9gC-GESoR33BBwHE/edit#gid=1320811068

cimkx2la4dj5.png

Too late for me for this event but that certainly looks interesting :)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll try to get updates done today but its been a crazy week for me so far.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whew. Posting 3.80 now
  • Options
    You have "Doctor Van Gogh" as a variant of "Van Gogh" but... isn't he just a variant of the "Doctor"?
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi there,
    I have a long time problem with the sheet.
    Not a big one so I didn't mention it earlier.
    I have Juliana Tainer with recommendation "space" and reason Best 5* Voyagers: SCI/MED.
    Ofc, if I ever get her, I wont space her as she's T2 and Voyager #12.
    I guess is was already there (the pbm) with 3.50 or even before.
  • Options
    Yeah, that issue has been mentioned a few times in this thread. (It's also happening with me with Amanda Rogers.)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,
    I have a long time problem with the sheet.
    Not a big one so I didn't mention it earlier.
    I have Juliana Tainer with recommendation "space" and reason Best 5* Voyagers: SCI/MED.
    Ofc, if I ever get her, I wont space her as she's T2 and Voyager #12.
    I guess is was already there (the pbm) with 3.50 or even before.

Until I can find a solution to factor in non FFE crew this will occur. This is actually working as currently designed as the "space" recommendations do not take into account non FF crew which is why you get a "space" recommendation from her. I've looked at this and I don't have a good solution to this issue at this time as this would be a major change to this process. Its still on my list of things to try and find a solution for.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have "Doctor Van Gogh" as a variant of "Van Gogh" but... isn't he just a variant of the "Doctor"?

Thanks. I'll get that fixed for the next release.
  • Options
    Sorry for the dumb question but why are the Tier Voyage and Gauntlet columns empty?

w8yurmrlf2yy.png
  • Options
    @Valerian Check two things. Make sure that there is a formula is in the blocks and that your Import sheet has values in the I, L and M columns. They are pretty much straight lookups...
  • Options
    @Valerian Check two things. Make sure that there is a formula is in the blocks and that your Import sheet has values in the I, L and M columns. They are pretty much straight lookups...

I'm using manual not import.