Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    @cmdrworf, I think I may have a bug. My sheet is reporting a number of new crew as duplicates:

Ambassador Neelix, DaiMon Solok, Ephraim and Dot, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman, Kal’hyah Sisko, Rurigan, Tactical Michael Burnham, Tevrin Krit, Transporter Chief Kyle

Note that I only have Neelix and Burnham. The Neelix report is correct as I'm building Tuvix. The Burnham is correct as I forgot to dismiss her community reward as I already had her at 4/4.

When I go into crew tab, the data is correct, meaning the crew that I don't have aren't checked.

Can you PM me a link to your sheet. I need to take a closer look at this one.

Link sent by PM. Hopefully I got it right.
  • Options
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    Loretta wrote: »
    Sylv1de wrote: »

But don't delete everything. Maybe there will be problems with smartphones with the copy/paste

I would be interested in a way to import with smartphones. Never managed to import the CSV in the sheets app (on android)

That works. But first: instead of copy/paste you have to save your data as a JSON-File on your smartphone and then upload it to Player Tools. The export from Player Tools to CSV works normal.
    For copy/paste your smartphone have not enough RAM

My issue was more "how to import a CSV in the sheet app".

You have to save your data from stt.disruptorbeam.com as a JSON-File on your smartphone and then upload it to Player Tools. To save a JSON-File you need a browser that can do it, Google Chrome works, Firefox not (or i don't know how ;-)). You import JSON-File to playertools via Update an Upload data file. Then go to Export an Copy to clipboard. Wait a moment an paste the date to the Sheet file, tab Import.
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Something is wrong with the gauntlet-tab. The crit bonus doesn't work. And the single values of skills are too high.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Something is wrong with the gauntlet-tab. The crit bonus doesn't work. And the single values of skills are too high.

I found one issue that I have already with that tab that I have fixed in my dev copy of 4.71. I'll take a look and see if I have more issues before I publish it. It had to do with trait matching so I suspect this may be the issue you're seeing.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

I found one issue that I have already with that tab that I have fixed in my dev copy of 4.71. I'll take a look and see if I have more issues before I publish it. It had to do with trait matching so I suspect this may be the issue you're seeing.

@Loretta ok, Gauntlet was really messed up. I made a ton of fixes in it. I'll try to push 4.71 soon.
  • Options

@Loretta ok, Gauntlet was really messed up. I made a ton of fixes in it. I'll try to push 4.71 soon.

Thanks a lot :-)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, 4.71 is finally ready. I think I've got all of the Gauntlet stuff fixed and tested out. Please take a look and let me know if you see any more issues. With how much I fixed its quite possible I missed something yet.

"Added New Crew: Lara, Profiteer Vash, Li Nalas, Jhet'leya, Lt. JG Sam Lavelle, Racquetball O’Brien
    Fixed gauntlet Trait matching logic and several other issues.
    added Fifth Dimension Invader to Bride of Chaotica collection
    (work in progess sneak peek) H-K updated. (FYI, the Event setting Series will not work for movies while this is being fixed)"
  • Options

Are you sure that Gauntlet is correct? I remember that the values at "Gauntlet Overall" and "Gauntlet w/Crit" weren't that high.
  • Options

Are you sure that Gauntlet is correct? I remember that the values at "Gauntlet Overall" and "Gauntlet w/Crit" weren't that high.

@cmdrworf - it looks like the the "Gauntlet overall" column is off by one, pulling from "Check" on the Stats sheet instead of "Gauntlet"
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
  • Options
    @cmdrworf, I think I may have a bug. My sheet is reporting a number of new crew as duplicates:

Ambassador Neelix, DaiMon Solok, Ephraim and Dot, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman, Kal’hyah Sisko, Rurigan, Tactical Michael Burnham, Tevrin Krit, Transporter Chief Kyle

Note that I only have Neelix and Burnham. The Neelix report is correct as I'm building Tuvix. The Burnham is correct as I forgot to dismiss her community reward as I already had her at 4/4.

When I go into crew tab, the data is correct, meaning the crew that I don't have aren't checked.

Can you PM me a link to your sheet. I need to take a closer look at this one.

@mcdrworf, 4.71 fixed this for me.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

@cmdrworf - it looks like the the "Gauntlet overall" column is off by one, pulling from "Check" on the Stats sheet instead of "Gauntlet"

I'll take a look. I swore I had fixed that but maybe it was in my personal copy that I was playing with vs my dev copy that I use to publish. I needed one with data to test everything so I bet I missed one fix into the dev copy.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I've stealth fixed it in 4.71 if you want to pull a new copy. Let me know if you see anything else. Gauntlet is on my list for a major overhaul so I can avoid these issues.
  • Options
    Ok, I've stealth fixed it in 4.71 if you want to pull a new copy. Let me know if you see anything else. Gauntlet is on my list for a major overhaul so I can avoid these issues.

Thanks for the update! I fixed it in my personal copy, so I think I'm all set. The other thing I just saw is that SCI proficiency is pulling [low-low] instead of [low-high].
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
  • Options
    Apperently there is some kind of error in timeline originals, becuase that collection is completed.It doesnt take all 19 immortilized
    rzwpk23tak0j.png
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    Apperently there is some kind of error in timeline originals, becuase that collection is completed.It doesnt take all 19 immortilized
    rzwpk23tak0j.png

Thats wierd. there should be 21 in the collection and it takes 19/21 to complete it but you show only one missing.

In looking close, there is a "," between two of the characters in the data tab vs a ";" that caused it. This will be fixed in 4.72.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update! I fixed it in my personal copy, so I think I'm all set. The other thing I just saw is that SCI proficiency is pulling [low-low] instead of [low-high].

Dang 98 vs 99 in the field. Fixed in 4.72. Thanks again.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI, I think a few additional crew got added to the Live Long and Prosper collection. Mine flagged as hitting a new tier but I haven't immortalized anyone new the last couple of days. Not sure who the additions are though...
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »
    FYI, I think a few additional crew got added to the Live Long and Prosper collection. Mine flagged as hitting a new tier but I haven't immortalized anyone new the last couple of days. Not sure who the additions are though...

Hmmm. That on is trait based and should be any "vulcan" crew. did you hit a new tier in game or according to my sheet? If its in game maybe they did another trait audit. (I hope not)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    dext74 wrote: »

Hmmm. That on is trait based and should be any "vulcan" crew. did you hit a new tier in game or according to my sheet? If its in game maybe they did another trait audit. (I hope not)

@dext74 found it. Graduation Michael Burnham was given the Vulcan trait.
  • Options
    Maybe there's sth wrong with The Keeper in the Voyage tab. In my sheet SCI is 1528 and Med is 1290. Without bonusses the values should be similar (at 4/5), my bonusses are 16% SCI and 21% MED. So MED should be higher than SCI. Or am I wrong?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there's sth wrong with The Keeper in the Voyage tab. In my sheet SCI is 1528 and Med is 1290. Without bonusses the values should be similar (at 4/5), my bonusses are 16% SCI and 21% MED. So MED should be higher than SCI. Or am I wrong?

@Loretta Keeper is correct. While the Base Score for Med would be higher, Voyage scores also use the proficiency score as well. The keepers Sci proficiency is much higher then Med. Voyage includes the average of these scores (plus bonuses) which is why the Sci is higher then Med.
  • Options

@Loretta Keeper is correct. While the Base Score for Med would be higher, Voyage scores also use the proficiency score as well. The keepers Sci proficiency is much higher then Med. Voyage includes the average of these scores (plus bonuses) which is why the Sci is higher then Med.

Ok, thanks. i thought that for voyages only the Base Score is used.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version published.

"Additional Gauntlet fixes
    Fixed Timelines Original collection. Had a "","" instead of a "";""
    Added new collection: Cultural Impact
    (work in progress sneak peek) L-M updated. (FYI, the Event setting Series will not work for movies while this is being fixed)
    Added Vulcan trait to Graduate Michael Burnham
    Fixed Steward Kyheem spelling of Kwejian trait and First Contact Barclay's Quantum mechanics trait
    Changed traits on Little boy blue Wesley from Human to Prodigy
    Added New Crew: Beowulf EMH, Prophet Kira"
  • Options
    There's a problem with the Cultural Impact-collection. My checklist says it's completed, but it's definitly not.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a problem with the Cultural Impact-collection. My checklist says it's completed, but it's definitly not.

@Loretta Can you PM me a copy of your sheet? I cannot replicate any issue on mine.

Thanks
  • Options

@Loretta Can you PM me a copy of your sheet? I cannot replicate any issue on mine.

Thanks

ok, but after i saw the problem I made a few minor changes by hand.
  • Options

Thanks

ok, but after i saw the problem I made a few minor changes by hand.

fyi: i added the Collection in the Settings sheet manually, that solved the problem.
    Thx to cmdrworf
  • Options
    This is a problem on DataCore's end, I think, but "Kal'hyah Sisko" imports as "Kal���hyah Sisko" instead.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a problem on DataCore's end, I think, but "Kal'hyah Sisko" imports as "Kal���hyah Sisko" instead.

Yeah, for some reason WRG used the other apostrophe for that one. They are so inconsistent with the two of them. one works, the other causes headaches.