Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxwell wrote: »
    Super minor and non-functional detail, I just noticed that Marla McGivers has the wrong series listed. It lists her as TNG when it should be TOS

Thanks. Fixed in 4.69 (probably will be published later today) Anytime you see issues big or small let me know. I'll get them fixed.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    See, I wonder how "Series" is determined. An example is that "EV Suit Spock" is listed as "Movies" but "Captain Spock" and "Dark Ages McCoy" are "The Original Series (Bridge Crew)" instead, when all 3 characters could theoretically be considered in either category. Is that something from the sheet, DataCore, or the game itself? If it's from the sheet, then I could see us tweaking the entries to line up better in some cases.

Also want to THANK you, because this sheet saved my bacon today. I pulled in a Voyage, and went through airlocking some of the new crew. I apparently misclicked at one point and didn't realize it, and ended up airlocking my L100 2* Tempted Data by accident. I only found out when I updated my sheet and the Recommendation changed color and I was like "Hunh?" I was able to Re-enlist in time.
  • Options
    It seems datacore now has a way to copy/paste the data without using a temporary crew.csv file.

Should simplfy the 3. to 7. usage steps.
  • Options
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    It seems datacore now has a way to copy/paste the data without using a temporary crew.csv file.

Interesting! But how?
  • Options
    Loretta wrote: »

Interesting! But how?

In the "buttons" area on top on the datacore/playertools' , "export to csv" has been replaced by an "export" menu. In it copy to clipboards (instead of "download CSV") and paste in the import tab's A1 cell.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, I wonder how "Series" is determined. An example is that "EV Suit Spock" is listed as "Movies" but "Captain Spock" and "Dark Ages McCoy" are "The Original Series (Bridge Crew)" instead, when all 3 characters could theoretically be considered in either category. Is that something from the sheet, DataCore, or the game itself? If it's from the sheet, then I could see us tweaking the entries to line up better in some cases.

Also want to THANK you, because this sheet saved my bacon today. I pulled in a Voyage, and went through airlocking some of the new crew. I apparently misclicked at one point and didn't realize it, and ended up airlocking my L100 2* Tempted Data by accident. I only found out when I updated my sheet and the Recommendation changed color and I was like "Hunh?" I was able to Re-enlist in time.

Sadly, the series is a manual update. Thats why there is some inconsistency. I'm working on changing it so I can note the series and then do the movies as a secondary check. That means reworking quite a bit of other stuff though. Its been a stealth work in progress for a bit. I'm hoping to have it "fixed" soon, but we shall see.

And you're quite welcome. I'm glad it saved your bacon on that one.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Interesting! But how?

In the "buttons" area on top on the datacore/playertools' , "export to csv" has been replaced by an "export" menu. In it copy to clipboards (instead of "download CSV") and paste in the import tab's A1 cell.

Woohoo. I'll need to update the documentation
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing as people were asking about series and movies Ive merged in my working copy if anyone wants to take a look. The stats tab characters starting with A-C have been updated with a "movies" tag vs a "movies" series. on the crew tab "movies" gets appended to the end of the series name.

In addition a bunch of other updates/fixes. FYI, I've not updated the import notes yet.

"Added EV Suit Mayweather and EV Suit Picard to A Little Stroll
    Added new crew: Tevrin Krit, Brother Rom
    Fixed Series on Marla McGivers from TNG to TOS
    Fixed Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang collection completion logic
    Corrected Ambassador Spock's series from TOS to TNG
    Corrected Captain LaForge's series from TNG to VOY
    Corrected Captain Scott's series from TOS to TNG
    (work in progress sneak peek) Added Movies column to stats page. A-C updated. (FYI, the Event setting Series will not work for movies while this is being fixed)"
  • Options
    @cmdrworf Thanks for the update!

I noticed a little problem on the Voyage tab. It looks like the stats shifted one column, but the "address" is pointing to the old columns. All of the column numbers need to be +1.

e.g. on my v4.67 sheets, I see "...Stats!$DU:$DU,0)),72,3,1"
    On v4.69, I see "...Stats!$DV:$DV,0)),72,3,1" but the 72 should be 73. etc.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    mr_sparky wrote: »
    @cmdrworf Thanks for the update!

I noticed a little problem on the Voyage tab. It looks like the stats shifted one column, but the "address" is pointing to the old columns. All of the column numbers need to be +1.

e.g. on my v4.67 sheets, I see "...Stats!$DU:$DU,0)),72,3,1"
    On v4.69, I see "...Stats!$DV:$DV,0)),72,3,1" but the 72 should be 73. etc.

Stealth fixed in 4.69. Redownload to use. thanks @mr_sparky
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited October 2021
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Woohoo. I'll need to update the documentation

But don't delete everything. Maybe there will be problems with smartphones with the copy/paste
  • Options
    I don't know if it's just my sheet... Kal'Hyah Sisko seems to be missing some info for level i get ??? and no gauntlet or voyage rank
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    I don't know if it's just my sheet... Kal'Hyah Sisko seems to be missing some info for level i get ??? and no gauntlet or voyage rank

probably an ( ' ) error. They seem to like changing them. I'll take a look. :smile:
  • Options
    Sylv1deSylv1de ✭✭
    edited October 2021

But don't delete everything. Maybe there will be problems with smartphones with the copy/paste

I would be interested in a way to import with smartphones. Never managed to import the CSV in the sheets app (on android)
  • Options
    It seems like there is still one crew that doesnt go to the "A little stroll" collection(I´d love if i could say who it is), but it shows incomplete and i have completed it(It says comprimised airiam and ev suit t'pol is missing which is correct)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    It seems like there is still one crew that doesnt go to the "A little stroll" collection(I´d love if i could say who it is), but it shows incomplete and i have completed it(It says comprimised airiam and ev suit t'pol is missing which is correct)

Dang.... Let me take a look again. I swore I went through the entire list in game and compared it to my list. must have missed one more.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    NoblemanDK wrote: »

Dang.... Let me take a look again. I swore I went through the entire list in game and compared it to my list. must have missed one more.

Based on what I can see, I have them all, however, I had an error in my table. will be fixed in the next release. Picard wasn't counting. For some reason this collection was added differently and I needed a trailing ";" at the end of my table. its a better approach to implementing it but I didn't realize it was done this way vs the older collections. I'm going to be updating them all to match so we have a consistent process again.
  • Options

I would be interested in a way to import with smartphones. Never managed to import the CSV in the sheets app (on android)

That works. But first: instead of copy/paste you have to save your data as a JSON-File on your smartphone and then upload it to Player Tools. The export from Player Tools to CSV works normal.
    For copy/paste your smartphone have not enough RAM
  • Options
    Hello! Recent returner to the game and delighted this wonderful resource is still going!
    I do appear to be having an issue with the spreadsheet - but wonder if it is something I am doing wrong?
    Some of my crew that is frozen is coming up as active on the spreadsheet, including ones I froze well before I updated it. As well as that, in the 'In portal' column, some of my active crew are not coming up as being In Portal.
    I would appreciate some guidance on this issue. Thanks!
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Recent returner to the game and delighted this wonderful resource is still going!
    I do appear to be having an issue with the spreadsheet - but wonder if it is something I am doing wrong?
    Some of my crew that is frozen is coming up as active on the spreadsheet, including ones I froze well before I updated it. As well as that, in the 'In portal' column, some of my active crew are not coming up as being In Portal.
    I would appreciate some guidance on this issue. Thanks!

@Lady Sansa Blacktyde are you doing the auto update from the data core export or are you doing manual updates to your crew?
  • Options
    @cmdrworf . Thanks for your response. I'm using the data core export to populate my copy of the spreadsheet.
    Now on Star Trek Timelines as Kathryn Crow's Eye.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New updated posted. Lots of additions/changes/fixes

"Fixed Voyage tab that I broke when I added the ""movie"" flag.
    Fixed issue with Traits maxing out one of my arrays.
    Fixed issue with Kal’Hyah Sisko. WRG used the opposite ( ' ) then normal
    Removed Costumed from Brother Rom
    Added new crew: Transporter Chief Kyle, DaiMon Solok
    added new collection: Criminal Mind
    Fixed EV Suit Picard so he counts correctily for the ""A Little Stroll"" collection
    Reworked collection logic so the ""EV Suit Picard"" issue should not occur for any other collections.
    (work in progess sneak peek) D-G updated. (FYI, the Event setting Series will not work for movies while this is being fixed)"
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf . Thanks for your response. I'm using the data core export to populate my copy of the spreadsheet.

can you send me a PM with a link to your sheet so I can take a look. Thanks
  • Options
    Stats Tab is visible
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stats Tab is visible

Thanks. hidden again. :smile:
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    @cmdrworf, I think I may have a bug. My sheet is reporting a number of new crew as duplicates:

Ambassador Neelix, DaiMon Solok, Ephraim and Dot, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman, Kal’hyah Sisko, Rurigan, Tactical Michael Burnham, Tevrin Krit, Transporter Chief Kyle

Note that I only have Neelix and Burnham. The Neelix report is correct as I'm building Tuvix. The Burnham is correct as I forgot to dismiss her community reward as I already had her at 4/4.

When I go into crew tab, the data is correct, meaning the crew that I don't have aren't checked.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf, I think I may have a bug. My sheet is reporting a number of new crew as duplicates:

Ambassador Neelix, DaiMon Solok, Ephraim and Dot, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman, Kal’hyah Sisko, Rurigan, Tactical Michael Burnham, Tevrin Krit, Transporter Chief Kyle

Note that I only have Neelix and Burnham. The Neelix report is correct as I'm building Tuvix. The Burnham is correct as I forgot to dismiss her community reward as I already had her at 4/4.

When I go into crew tab, the data is correct, meaning the crew that I don't have aren't checked.

Can you PM me a link to your sheet. I need to take a closer look at this one.
  • Options
    -dmscramjet--dmscramjet- ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Thanks for this awesome resource! So helpful for managing my crew.

I think the Gauntlet tab formulas for the Trait checks (columns K:M) need to be updated so that the VLOOKUP() column index is 49 instead of 48, as well as the trait VLOOKUPS for the min-max rolls.
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this awesome resource! So helpful for managing my crew.

I think the Gauntlet tab formulas for the Trait checks (columns K:M) need to be updated so that the VLOOKUP() column index is 49 instead of 48, as well as the trait VLOOKUPS for the min-max rolls.

@-dmscramjet- Dang it. Whenever I add a new column on my stats page I miss something. I need to add a "notes" page with these things so I don't forget to update them. It will be fixed in 4.71. thanks.

• Options

That works. But first: instead of copy/paste you have to save your data as a JSON-File on your smartphone and then upload it to Player Tools. The export from Player Tools to CSV works normal.
    For copy/paste your smartphone have not enough RAM

My issue was more "how to import a CSV in the sheet app".