Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    DaviCon1 wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »

I would also turn off the maximum base value for 3* and 4*. That should focus more on the voyage skills for the recommendations.

As to your comment on Kor and Suspiria if you are using them a lot and they are still freeze recommendations there may be another issue. Would you mind sharing your sheet with me VIA PM to take a look.

Thanks for the suggestion, @cmdrworf, I have been turning off the max base values for 3* for a long time but hadn't started doing that for 4* yet. Hard to judge when you have a robust enough set of 5*s to do that (sooooo many 1/5s that aren't as good as the 4/4s yet). Will try that out!

Will pm you my sheet, although I never considered it a flaw. Figured I had just crowded them out with my other settings changes and they were just deep enough to get the freeze recommendation but just high enough to still be useful. Thanks so much for the years of work and I'm so sorry for your loss and rough year. I don't chat often, but have used DNA for years. Between that and Datacore, I don't know how the game would be playable without those to help with so many crew now.

Thank you both for the suggestions. I already have 3* and 4* best active unchecked. I’ll try the other suggestions. I also get the freeze recommendation on suspiria.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf , first of all, My thoughts go to you and your family.

Then, I'd like to report i have a cell in the gauntler tab with the value:
    "Brog Queen Seven Lt. Commander Mitchell Nemesis Sacrifice Data"

They also appear weird in the crew tab
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    @cmdrworf , first of all, My thoughts go to you and your family.

Then, I'd like to report i have a cell in the gauntler tab with the value:
    "Brog Queen Seven Lt. Commander Mitchell Nemesis Sacrifice Data"

They also appear weird in the crew tab

I think its because I didn't have the CAB data when I published this version. it should go away with the net release.

And thank you
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    My dilemmas are broken again

Went back and found the string =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","3"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1) @FlyingFox suggested in August but that didn’t fix the problem this time

I see there’s a new version of the sheet. I’ll try updating tonight & see if that works
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquiel wrote: »

Went back and found the string =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","3"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1) @FlyingFox suggested in August but that didn’t fix the problem this time

I see there’s a new version of the sheet. I’ll try updating tonight & see if that works

Its dependent on the WIKI being up. it appears up now so the page should work again.
  • Options
    Looks like there is going to be a permanent switch to the new sttwiki.org domain, so that query above will work now.
  • Options
    Still not working
  • Options
    @FlyingFox, you were referring to the link I had in the post you quoted? That link should be working now?
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭

Its dependent on the WIKI being up. it appears up now so the page should work again.

I would recommend migrating to the new server sttwiki.org
    It's up to date and will be maintained with backups.
  • Options
    Still not working

How did you change the formula? It was
    =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://stt.wiki/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","3"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1)

you need to change it to be
    =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","4"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1)

so you're changing the URL and the table number that's targeted
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negh_var wrote: »
    Still not working

How did you change the formula? It was
    =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://stt.wiki/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","3"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1)

you need to change it to be
    =QUERY(IMPORTHTML("https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Voyages#List_of_Dilemmas","table","4"),"Select Col2,Col5,Col6",1)

so you're changing the URL and the table number that's targeted

Next version will have this updated. SHould be published this week
  • Options
    I think there are three characters missing from the Crew sheet. When I paste "have" values from the Import sheet onto the Crew sheet, I get 3 additional rows with no names. 1098 rows in Crew sheet (including 4 top rows), 1098 rows in import sheet (including 1 top row).
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there are three characters missing from the Crew sheet. When I paste "have" values from the Import sheet onto the Crew sheet, I get 3 additional rows with no names. 1098 rows in Crew sheet (including 4 top rows), 1098 rows in import sheet (including 1 top row).

Yep. I don't publish as often as Datacore updates so they have the newest crew that I have not published yet. I was waiting for WRG to push the stats out for the next event crew before I publish my next update.
  • Options
    Typo: Brog Queen Seven (instead of Borg Queen Seven)
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    Countess Regina Bartholomew is in the Portal now.
  • Options
    [GoT] Ace wrote: »

DNA gets this data from DataCore.

And no, the Countess is not available in the portal.

x8dyifxyq48q.png
  • Options

The error on Dealer Data is being caused by incorrect values in AA298 and AE298. Those values should be 578 and 1006 respectively.

3h5ama3wm6bl.png
  • Options
    ACEACE ✭✭✭
    [GoT] Ace wrote: »

DNA gets this data from DataCore.

And no, the Countess is not available in the portal.

x8dyifxyq48q.png

You are correct. I did not get this from DataCore, When I looked up the character in game, the button shows Go to Time Portal. I didn't click on the silhouette. I see the full message now. Thank you.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Fixed
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

The error on Dealer Data is being caused by incorrect values in AA298 and AE298. Those values should be 578 and 1006 respectively.

3h5ama3wm6bl.png

Wow, I was having an off day. Fixed also. New version coming soon.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Published

"Changed wiki to new site
    Added New Crew: Siege Nog, Straal, Sutra, Fifth Dimension Invader, Luau Q, Tam Elbrun, Kal'Hyah Sisko, Iden, Holo-Engineer Zimmerman
    Removed Federation from Tribble Sato and Tribble Phlox
    Added New Collection: Primal Instinct
    Fixed Dealer Data, and Borg Queen Seven.
    Update the Daystrom Award to include tier 60."
  • Options
    Thank you, cmdrworf
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loretta wrote: »
    Thank you, cmdrworf

You're welcome. One issue in this version, I forgot to add Tribble Sulu to the Timelines Originals collection. I have it lined up for the next release.
  • Options
    @cmdrworf sorry for the shortness of the following report: ( I'd rather be sure to report)

There is a crew that is "Muscian". It seems like a typo
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    @cmdrworf sorry for the shortness of the following report: ( I'd rather be sure to report)

There is a crew that is "Muscian". It seems like a typo

@Sylv1de Thanks. I'll get it fixed for the next release. (It was Tribble Spock)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update published

"added Tribble Sulu to Timelines Original collection
    Added New Crew: Ephraim and Dot, First Contact Barclay, Rurigan
    Fixed Tribble Spock's Musician Trait (Typo) "
  • Options
    This is odd. Accordingly to the DNA a little stroll isnt completed
    5sncekpbrt7d.png

But looking at the collection ingame
    yaufd0nsfh6q.png
    Can it be because of the crap load of crew i own/have immortilized that the sheet cant deal with it
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    5sncekpbrt7d.png

yaufd0nsfh6q.png
    Can it be because of the crap load of crew i own/have immortilized that the sheet cant deal with it

@NoblemanDK can you share your sheet with me? I'll need to take a look. I must have something wrong with that collection. and unless you have more then 1500 crew it should be fine. I have expanded everything to support that much (or I thought I had).

Whoops. Nevermind. I'm missing two crew in the collection. I'll get it fixed.

will be in 4.69. EV Suit Mayweather and Picard were missing. if you want you can add them to the table in the DATA tab and it will work now for you.
  • Options
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    5sncekpbrt7d.png

yaufd0nsfh6q.png

@NoblemanDK can you share your sheet with me? I'll need to take a look. I must have something wrong with that collection. and unless you have more then 1500 crew it should be fine. I have expanded everything to support that much (or I thought I had).

Whoops. Nevermind. I'm missing two crew in the collection. I'll get it fixed.

will be in 4.69. EV Suit Mayweather and Picard were missing. if you want you can add them to the table in the DATA tab and it will work now for you.

Thx will update at a later time :)
  • Options
    Super minor and non-functional detail, I just noticed that Marla McGivers has the wrong series listed. It lists her as TNG when it should be TOS