Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loretta wrote: »
    By the way: what exactly does the setting "Set the voyage score increase a crew needs to offer over your current weakest to be considered an upgrade." do?

The default on this is 50 points. Unless a crew is more then 50 points total voyage score higher then your current worst voyage crew they will not be marked as need.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Hello @cmdrworf ,

I found a reference to "G. Brunham" in the "Variants of" list in config.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylv1de wrote: »
    Hello @cmdrworf ,

I found a reference to "G. Brunham" in the "Variants of" list in config.

Its the new angel I added. Typo in the name. Thank you. I've got it corrected for 5.12. @Sylv1de
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @cmdrworf, not sure if this is a known issue to you - on my sheet it appears some crew are flagging as "Need" but not giving a reason?

Originally I thought it was the way I was sorting my sheet but I did it again with a clean one and it still happened.

ir6cvos7pvoa.png

@Steph loves Voyager Found and fixed. will be in 5.12.
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    By the way: what exactly does the setting "Set the voyage score increase a crew needs to offer over your current weakest to be considered an upgrade." do?

The default on this is 50 points. Unless a crew is more then 50 points total voyage score higher then your current worst voyage crew they will not be marked as need.

ok, then there`s a malfunction. I set values between -500 and 1000 and nothing changes. And with no calculation time.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

ok, then there`s a malfunction. I set values between -500 and 1000 and nothing changes. And with no calculation time.

Ok. I'll take a look. Thank you. I can honestly say I've never used this feature and it was there when I took over the sheet so I'll need to do a little hunting to dig up all the logic. I am pretty sure I "know" where it is (or should be).
  • Options
    I have a weird behavior in my sheet. I find "active" and "unfroze" crew with nothing in the reason column. I'll send the link via PM.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Release. 5.12

"Added Angel Gabrielle Burnham to ""A Little Stroll"", also fixed her variant name spelling.
    Fixed recommendations that were causing some 4* crew to show Need with no reason. These should have all been not recommended
    Added Collection Blue-Blooded
    Added New Crew: Resistance Rhys, Zhaban, Sanctuary Booker"
  • Options
    @cmdrworf - Going from 5.11 to 5.12, I'm getting freeze/space recommendations on virtually all of my 4* crew. I'll send you links.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf - Going from 5.11 to 5.12, I'm getting freeze/space recommendations on virtually all of my 4* crew. I'll send you links.

I'll take a look but it's possibly correct. 5.11 had a bug recommending some when it should not have. The fact that it's almost all is a bit concerning though. I maynhave fixed one and broke another
  • Options
    Morningstar42Morningstar42 ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    So I see that someone asked about the voyage upgrade feature a few days ago and I also had a question about that. Sorry to pile on.

I was trying to figure out how to set the sheet to show my top 10 voyagers in each skill set but only show the one top voyage upgrade out of active crew. Is there a quick and dirty way to do that I'm not seeing or is it just not possible with the way the calculations are programmed?

-EDIT-

Wait, I think I got it!

OK, so it's quick and dirty but I figured out how to set the sheet to find the best potential voyagers in either your active or needed crew and you can set how many you want to see.

Don't think I broke anything either.

Still can't find where in the logic that setting for how much better they have to be to be considered an upgrade is applied though.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    So I see that someone asked about the voyage upgrade feature a few days ago and I also had a question about that. Sorry to pile on.

I was trying to figure out how to set the sheet to show my top 10 voyagers in each skill set but only show the one top voyage upgrade out of active crew. Is there a quick and dirty way to do that I'm not seeing or is it just not possible with the way the calculations are programmed?

-EDIT-

Wait, I think I got it!

OK, so it's quick and dirty but I figured out how to set the sheet to find the best potential voyagers in either your active or needed crew and you can set how many you want to see.

Don't think I broke anything either.

Still can't find where in the logic that setting for how much better they have to be to be considered an upgrade is applied though.

As to your final comment, we did some looking and it appears that as feared that logic is not working for the # increase to be considered better. in fact it does not appear to be referenced. We have a fix in the works already.
  • Options

As to your final comment, we did some looking and it appears that as feared that logic is not working for the # increase to be considered better. in fact it does not appear to be referenced. We have a fix in the works already.
    Cool beans, is there a way for me to submit my little tweak to how it displays potential upgrades for possible inclusion in official releases?

I don't know if anyone else would be interested in it, but me and myself would be happy to not have to write it in for every upgrade lol.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool beans, is there a way for me to submit my little tweak to how it displays potential upgrades for possible inclusion in official releases?

I don't know if anyone else would be interested in it, but me and myself would be happy to not have to write it in for every upgrade lol.

Yeah, you can send me a PM with the details, plus a link to your sheet, just be share to change the sharing options so I can see it. And I'm really curious as a lot of that should be in that page already.
  • Options
    erulin9erulin9 ✭✭
    edited February 2022
    The Gauntlet sheet only seems to sort down to row 831.

EDIT: Correct row number. It seems the filter view needs to be removed and updated? That's what Google says, I think, but I have no idea for sure.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    erulin9 wrote: »
    The Gauntlet sheet only seems to sort down to row 831.

EDIT: Correct row number. It seems the filter view needs to be removed and updated? That's what Google says, I think, but I have no idea for sure.

Thank you. I'll take a look. I know I expanded that sheet I must have missed that part.

@erulin9 fixed in 5.13 when I publish it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.13.

Removed Empath from Sanctuary Booker and now added it back.... Oh WRG what pain you cause me.
    Updated Kal'hyah Sisko's Med Stats.
    Added new crew: Reunion Raffi, Confidant Culber, Twilight Archer, Platonian Chapel, Kal’Hyah Worf
    Recreated filters on Gauntlet tab so it should sort past line 831.
  • Options
    Kal’Hyah Worf does not show on crew members tab but does show upon import tab
  • Options
    tyllanthortyllanthor ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    Bradski wrote: »

It could be because he has "special" apostrophe in his name in the game (EDIT: Or at least in DataCore as I don't have this crew in my roster).
    The apostrophe is encoded by three characters in UTF8 instead of one. Maybe DNA expects classic apostrophe encoded by single character.
  • Options
    Ward SerpentineWard Serpentine ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Looks like he didn't make the crew sheet. Looks like he needs the same fix as Kal'Hyah Sisko on the Stats page in order for all of his data to populate on the Crew sheet, once you add a row at 580 and copy the cells.

It also appears that because Worf was forgotten, Raffi is offset too.

Returning Saru was showing an error, but the real error was on Raffi (extra spaces on the end of her name)
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    My sheet isn't showing Reunion Raffi correctly - I feel it might be an easy fix but I'm not sure where to start looking?

wr7vytjcstyn.png

Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh. Adding some fixes now... New sheet coming shortly
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, stealth fixed in 5.13. Just redownload it for the fixes. I'm not sure on the ' to use for Worf. It looks like in game he matched the one for Sisko vs Bashir and O'brien but its been a crapshoot with WRG on them. If he fails on the load from datacore I need to know so I can change him (and the sort on him then).
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022
    on crew members tab Worf datacore loaded but power ratings didn't,Raffi still blank. Thank you for all the work you do,I'm slowly learning more about these sheets.
    Edit: fixed Raffi following Ward Serpentine post above
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    on crew members tab Worf datacore loaded but power ratings didn't,Raffi still blank. Thank you for all the work you do,I'm slowly learning more about these sheets.
    Edit: fixed Raffi following Ward Serpentine post above

Sorry, stealth fixed Raffi now. Missed that one. the new worf will not show CAB yet. Its an error on the CAB extract and I messaged him. Worf does match datacore so that will not be an issue.
  • Options
    i build most of my cards off of data core voyage ranking and collections,and use datacore for voyages
  • Options
    [VIP0]USS Dart[VIP0]USS Dart ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    @cmdrworf Nevermind, I sorted it out!
  • Options
    So now that all Kal'hyah people have been fixed in the game... now the sheet is broken. :smiley: (Easy fix, though.)
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    It's been a few days with 5.13 that importing from datacore dont update anymore the sheet.
    The data is there, in the import tab, but not displayed on the crew tab. The crew tab is just 'freezed' in time.
    I tried different things and force recalculation with no luck.
    I tried a new 5.13 and importing from 5.12 with no more luck. No crew information in the crew tab at all.
    So I tried an other new 5.13 and just importing from datacore and same result.
    Something related to Kal'hyah or else ?
    In the end I used a 5.12 and importing from datacore and all is good there so it's not related to the imported file or google sheet settings or my computer. I guess I will come back to 5.12 until 5.14 is out.
  • Options
    I'm looking at the "Voyage" sheet for the first time in a long while (since I usually use Datacore for Voyages, but I was curious) and I'm wondering what the letters in "Status" stand for, since it's not actually explained anywhere what they mean.

At a GUESS, from what I can see on my sheet, I'm going to assume:

X = Immortalized and Active
    F = Immortalized and Frozen
    C = Completely-Fused, Active, but not Leveled to 100
    I = Incomplete Fusion

Is this correct? Can a key be added to future versions of the sheet?