Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    Is Mirror Ezri Tigan actually counted as a Dax in the game? That goes counter to what's canon in the show, since Mirror Ezri never joined to Dax.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably not, her name is Mirror Ezri Tigan not Mirror Ezri Dax.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Mirror Ezri Tigan actually counted as a Dax in the game? That goes counter to what's canon in the show, since Mirror Ezri never joined to Dax.

She has the hidden trait "dax" so generally speaking she should count if they pull any with the "dax" trait. I do agree this is incorrect, however I do have her showing as a "dax" on the DNA because of the hidden trait.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    cmdrworf wrote: »

She has the hidden trait "dax" so generally speaking she should count if they pull any with the "dax" trait. I do agree this is incorrect, however I do have her showing as a "dax" on the DNA because of the hidden trait.

Interesting that she is also Trill.....
  • Options
    Well, as long as it's the game that's wrong and not us, it's OK.
  • Options
    AdmiralMemoAdmiralMemo ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Kal'Hyah Sisko is broken in CAB rating and Rank, and I see why. Since they fixed the apostrophe in DataCore and the game, the wrong apostrophe is still in Column RR of the Stats page.
    Honestly, though, I don't think you even need the formula logic to override him anymore now that the name is correct, and can cut that part out, just leaving Rios as the only oddball. That'll probably speed things up, too.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kal'Hyah Sisko is broken in CAB rating and Rank, and I see why. Since they fixed the apostrophe in DataCore and the game, the wrong apostrophe is still in Column RR of the Stats page.
    Honestly, though, I don't think you even need the formula logic to override him anymore now that the name is correct, and can cut that part out, just leaving Rios as the only oddball. That'll probably speed things up, too.

Thanks. I'll get that fixed. I've got a bunch to do for the next version. So many updates. :-(
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Thank you @cmdrworf for this tool. I just really wish I understood it better. Is there a legend or key anywhere that describes all of the different values and color codes, etc.? If not, could I help you make one?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roche wrote: »
    Thank you @cmdrworf for this tool. I just really wish I understood it better. Is there a legend or key anywhere that describes all of the different values and color codes, etc.? If not, could I help you make one?

No there is not one today. I've had some requests to add extra info in some spots and I try to do that. I know there are places that could use more, but honestly that stuff doesn't bubble up to the top of my list too often unless I get specific requests. If there is anything you'd like add I can take a look, or if you make a key/guide I could incorporate it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never version released. Bunch of updates in this one.

"Added Key to Voyage Tab on Status Column
    Changed immortal column on Crew Tab to Check Boxes for consistancy (and rehid these columns)
    Color Coded dilemas that are not ""side by side"" to help link them.
    Added New Crew: Julius Eaton, Second Chance Laris, Yedrin Dax, Leader Pav, Second Chance Grey, Disguised Janeway
    Added New Collection: Animated
    Fixed Kal'Hyah Sisko with the apostrophe changes
    Corrected Commodore Robert April to be ""the Animated Series"" so he shows up in the Animated Collection.
    Added Temporal Agent to: Berlinghof Rasmussen, Borg Queen, Incognito Kirk, The Red Angel
    Added Clone to: Abraham Lincoln
    Added Displaced to: ""The Colony"" Tilly, 1701 Bashir, 1701 Jadzia Dax, 1701 O'Brien, 1701 Sisko, 23rd-Century Martok, Acting Captain Tilly, Admiral Georgiou, Amelia Earhart, Annorax, Badge-Challenged Linus, Bajoran Culber, Bell Riots Bashir, Bell Riots Jadzia Dax, Captain Burnham, Captain Morgan Bateson, Captain Rachel Garrett, Captain Saru, Confidant Culber, Courier Burnham, Desperate Riker, Determined Janeway, Disguised Chakotay, Disguised Tuvok, Displaced Gabrielle Burnham, Displaced Molly O'Brien, Ensign Picard, Gabriel Bell, Grandmother Kes, Human Saru, Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Krenim Guest Chakotay, Krenim Guest Paris, Martian Quark, Mycelial Culber, Nexus Kirk, Obrist, Polaric Janeway, Qowat Milat G. Burnham, Resilient Tuvok, Resistance Burnham, Returning Craft, Returning Saru, Richard Castillo, Science Officer Tilly, Tactical Officer Neelix, Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, Temporal Shift Kes, Trader Odo, Trader Worf, Trill Burnham, Vagrant Braxton, Zarabeth"
  • Options
    Columns T, U and V are hidden on the crew tab.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Columns T, U and V are hidden on the crew tab.

Thats intended. Those were "working fields" that I use for other items. I didn't me to unhide them in the last versions. If people find them helpful I can do that though. Also I just discovered an issue with the CAB rankings hoping to address soon.
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Never version released. Bunch of updates in this one.

"Added Key to Voyage Tab on Status Column
    Changed immortal column on Crew Tab to Check Boxes for consistancy (and rehid these columns)
    Color Coded dilemas that are not ""side by side"" to help link them.
    Added New Crew: Julius Eaton, Second Chance Laris, Yedrin Dax, Leader Pav, Second Chance Grey, Disguised Janeway
    Added New Collection: Animated
    Fixed Kal'Hyah Sisko with the apostrophe changes
    Corrected Commodore Robert April to be ""the Animated Series"" so he shows up in the Animated Collection.
    Added Temporal Agent to: Berlinghof Rasmussen, Borg Queen, Incognito Kirk, The Red Angel
    Added Clone to: Abraham Lincoln
    Added Displaced to: ""The Colony"" Tilly, 1701 Bashir, 1701 Jadzia Dax, 1701 O'Brien, 1701 Sisko, 23rd-Century Martok, Acting Captain Tilly, Admiral Georgiou, Amelia Earhart, Annorax, Badge-Challenged Linus, Bajoran Culber, Bell Riots Bashir, Bell Riots Jadzia Dax, Captain Burnham, Captain Morgan Bateson, Captain Rachel Garrett, Captain Saru, Confidant Culber, Courier Burnham, Desperate Riker, Determined Janeway, Disguised Chakotay, Disguised Tuvok, Displaced Gabrielle Burnham, Displaced Molly O'Brien, Ensign Picard, Gabriel Bell, Grandmother Kes, Human Saru, Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Krenim Guest Chakotay, Krenim Guest Paris, Martian Quark, Mycelial Culber, Nexus Kirk, Obrist, Polaric Janeway, Qowat Milat G. Burnham, Resilient Tuvok, Resistance Burnham, Returning Craft, Returning Saru, Richard Castillo, Science Officer Tilly, Tactical Officer Neelix, Temporal Prisoner Chakotay, Temporal Shift Kes, Trader Odo, Trader Worf, Trill Burnham, Vagrant Braxton, Zarabeth"

Wow, that's a lot. Thx a lot, too.
  • Options
    On the crew tab CAB Rating (column J) just says yes or no, no rating
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »

Yeah, there was an issue. I'll have it fixed soon
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, there was an issue. I'll have it fixed soon

@Bradski and its stealth fixed. Sorry I needed a new copy as the one had issues. I was working with the author of CAB and he got me the fix yesterday but I didn't have a chance to apply it.
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    Roche wrote: »

No there is not one today. I've had some requests to add extra info in some spots and I try to do that. I know there are places that could use more, but honestly that stuff doesn't bubble up to the top of my list too often unless I get specific requests. If there is anything you'd like add I can take a look, or if you make a key/guide I could incorporate it.

I would love to. I would just need to pick your brain for what everything is. I can make a copy of the latest version and comment it up, and you could answer as you get time? Please PM me and we can exchange gmail addresses. I am both excited to help and learn how to use this resource better at the same time. :grin:

• Options
    @cmdrworf In column W, how do the values help determine who to keep or airlock? The only values I see are “Active”, “Frozen”, “Need”, and “Need - Collection Only”. Which is a recommendation to airlock?
  • Options
    Hi @Mal-77, there are also values "Freeze", "Freeze/Space", and "Space" - you may not have these show on your sheet if a crew still meets any requirements you have, like completing episodes or cadet challenges. The information in the Reason column (X) should tell you what requirement that crew is satisfying in order to keep it flagged as "Need". Hope this helps :)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.16.

"Added Human to Angela Martine
    Added New Crew: Mestral, 2024 Picard, Carpenter Street Archer, Hippie Kira, Jaglom Shrek, Wonderland Taylor, 2024 Raffi, Solkar
    added Tal Shiar to Investigator Laris
    Updated Badge Challenged Linus's diplomacy
    Added New Collection: Temporal Calamity"

and thanks to @Steph loves Voyager for the previous reply to the question. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hi,

one little bug. The third bonus for Temporal Calamity is SEC Prof, not Core.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

one little bug. The third bonus for Temporal Calamity is SEC Prof, not Core.

@timelines_q Thank you. Stealth fixed. (and I even delayed the release to make sure I had the collection correct.)
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited April 2022
    I have a problem with the voyage sheet. There are mistakes in the TOTAL column. Crew with one or two values produces wrong results. Scroll to the end of the sheet and you'll see it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a problem with the voyage sheet. There are mistakes in the TOTAL column. Crew with one or two values produces wrong results. Scroll to the end of the sheet and you'll see it.

Thats not an error. There is a penalty factor applied to crew with one or two skills as they are not as useful for voyages overall.
  • Options

Thats not an error. There is a penalty factor applied to crew with one or two skills as they are not as useful for voyages overall.

Ah, ok. Thx.
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022
    on the collections tab Temporal Calamity is not working
    Edit: its not showing my collection as complete or listing any crew
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    Hi @Mal-77, there are also values "Freeze", "Freeze/Space", and "Space" - you may not have these show on your sheet if a crew still meets any requirements you have, like completing episodes or cadet challenges. The information in the Reason column (X) should tell you what requirement that crew is satisfying in order to keep it flagged as "Need". Hope this helps :)

It does! Thanks.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

Yeah, I've got an error in a formula. I have it corrected and it should be fixed with this weeks release.

@Bradski Collections tab, cell F42, change to "=Stats!$OC$3". I have a Q vs an O. Appropriate with this Picard Season. :smiley:
  • Options

Yeah, I've got an error in a formula. I have it corrected and it should be fixed with this weeks release.

@Bradski Collections tab, cell F42, change to "=Stats!$OC$3". I have a Q vs an O. Appropriate with this Picard Season. :smiley:

@cmdrworf had to change the Q to and O in tab D42 also for collection to show complete :smile:
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

@cmdrworf had to change the Q to and O in tab D42 also for collection to show complete :smile:

@Bradski Thank you. I missed that one. Fixed now for the next release.