Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    Mururoa wrote: »
    It's been a few days with 5.13 that importing from datacore dont update anymore the sheet.
    The data is there, in the import tab, but not displayed on the crew tab. The crew tab is just 'freezed' in time.
    I tried different things and force recalculation with no luck.
    I tried a new 5.13 and importing from 5.12 with no more luck. No crew information in the crew tab at all.
    So I tried an other new 5.13 and just importing from datacore and same result.
    Something related to Kal'hyah or else ?
    In the end I used a 5.12 and importing from datacore and all is good there so it's not related to the imported file or google sheet settings or my computer. I guess I will come back to 5.12 until 5.14 is out.

Hmm...I just tried to replicate that with a fresh copy of 5.13 and datacore export and couldn't. Did you use the upgrader tool to copy your info from 5.12 to 5.13? Is it possible you checked the checkbox for:
    "I track crew info manually
    (i.e. I do NOT use Datacore) >>>

What that does is copy the "static" values from 5.12 and replaces all of the formulas in 5.13 with your values, so they will never be updated unless you do it manually.
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    mr_sparky wrote: »
    Hmm...I just tried to replicate that with a fresh copy of 5.13 and datacore export and couldn't. Did you use the upgrader tool to copy your info from 5.12 to 5.13? Is it possible you checked the checkbox for:

What that does is copy the "static" values from 5.12 and replaces all of the formulas in 5.13 with your values, so they will never be updated unless you do it manually.

No, there is formulas in the crew sheet but it dont get updated even if I force recalculation.
    That is not a big problem and I will wait the 5.14 using my 5.12.
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭

No, there is formulas in the crew sheet but it dont get updated even if I force recalculation.

Do you mind sharing your sheet with me via dm and I'll take a look? I'm curious what the problem is, and I don't think there's any change in 5.14 that would fix it.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mind sharing your sheet with me via dm and I'll take a look? I'm curious what the problem is, and I don't think there's any change in 5.14 that would fix it.

The name changes don't generally impact it. They just cause those to not load. Can you send me a copy of 5.13 as well. I want to look before we publish 5.14 which I was going to do today but I want to review this first.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    Okay, I sent you the link to both of you guys.
  • Options
    Hey, had a quick question about how the sheet calculates voyage crew. Does it use max values by rarity or current stat values?

• Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022
    a side note and easy fix. on the intro page... make column c width to 70 instead of 60 for those of us that have over 1000 crew obtained and correcting spelling on crew immortalized
  • Options
    Hey, had a quick question about how the sheet calculates voyage crew. Does it use max values by rarity or current stat values?

OH Wait. I see. The BQ:DF range in Stats looks up the stats at 100FE for current rarity. Shouldn't that grab the current crew stats from the Datacore import? ... I don't know how to do that...
  • Options
    Morningstar42Morningstar42 ✭✭
    edited March 2022

OH Wait. I see. The BQ:DF range in Stats looks up the stats at 100FE for current rarity. Shouldn't that grab the current crew stats from the Datacore import? ... I don't know how to do that...

OK, I tried to do a thing and I completely broke the voyage system >_<

EDIT: Think I fixed it again

EDIT EDIT: The rank calculation in Stats EM is broken and I can't figure out why. and that has broken my earlier edit of voyage improvement stuff. Help?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Confidant Culber is missing his MED values in AP:AV, that broke a lot of stuff

More Edit: Deral was missing Science too, and something was up with Kal'Hyah Worf, but fixed them and everything is working again yay
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bradski wrote: »
    a side note and easy fix. on the intro page... make column c width to 70 instead of 60 for those of us that have over 1000 crew obtained and correcting spelling on crew immortalized

Done. will be in 5.14
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

I don't pull that from Datacore. I just assume 100FE at current star level for everything because not everyone uses the datacore import.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

EDIT EDIT: The rank calculation in Stats EM is broken and I can't figure out why. and that has broken my earlier edit of voyage improvement stuff. Help?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Confidant Culber is missing his MED values in AP:AV, that broke a lot of stuff

More Edit: Deral was missing Science too, and something was up with Kal'Hyah Worf, but fixed them and everything is working again yay

Culber is already fixed in a 5.14, Deral is now fixed in 5.14. Didn't know about that mistake. :-)

Worf is the " ' " issue and that is all resolved in 5.14 as well.
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »

Culber is already fixed in a 5.14, Deral is now fixed in 5.14. Didn't know about that mistake. :-)

Worf is the " ' " issue and that is all resolved in 5.14 as well.

Woo! Glad I could help you find a thing.

Speaking of which, have you had a chance to look over the edits I sent you?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.14

"Added new crew: Keyla Terrana, Ensign Taurik, 25th Century Q, Princess Tonia Barrows, Camping Archer and Porthos, Ensign Marie Kaplan,
    Fixed spelling issue on Immortalized and Field size for immortalized crew on Intro page
    Fixed Derel's skills. Had Sci In Sec by mistake."
    Some performance improvements.

@Morningstar42 I have not had a chance yet. its been crazy.
  • Options
    Bradski wrote: »

the field size i recommended was for column C for crew obtained, I really appreciate all that you do,no worries is an easy fix
  • Options
    Publishing 5.14

"Added new crew: Keyla Terrana, Ensign Taurik, 25th Century Q, Princess Tonia Barrows, Camping Archer and Porthos, Ensign Marie Kaplan,
    Fixed spelling issue on Immortalized and Field size for immortalized crew on Intro page

Thanks.
    Missing checkboxes in column "immortal" on Crew tab. --> silent update is enough ;-)
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.14

Thanks.
    Missing checkboxes in column "immortal" on Crew tab. --> silent update is enough ;-)

@Loretta {PoF} Can you screen shot what is missing? I don't see what I missed on the crew tab.
  • Options
    QOL request.
    Could you color code the connected dilemmas that aren't listed together?
    I usually do this manually on each update.

Blow by Blow + Friends in Need
    Burden of Proof + Class Act
    Retrofit + The Tools at Hand
    The Beginning of the End of the World + The Voice of the Prophets
  • Options
    Publishing 5.14

Thanks.

@Loretta {PoF} Can you screen shot what is missing? I don't see what I missed on the crew tab.

in the column v there stood "true" or "false", not the checkboxes. I pasted the checkboxes and solved that problem. i can't make a screenshot anymore.
  • Options
    Publishing 5.14

Thanks.

in the column v there stood "true" or "false", not the checkboxes. I pasted the checkboxes and solved that problem. i can't make a screenshot anymore.

Sent pm.
  • Options
    I'm looking at the "Voyage" sheet for the first time in a long while (since I usually use Datacore for Voyages, but I was curious) and I'm wondering what the letters in "Status" stand for, since it's not actually explained anywhere what they mean.

At a GUESS, from what I can see on my sheet, I'm going to assume:

X = Immortalized and Active
    F = Immortalized and Frozen
    C = Completely-Fused, Active, but not Leveled to 100
    I = Incomplete Fusion

Is this correct? Can a key be added to future versions of the sheet?
    Still wondering if I'm correct. Updating the sheet can wait, of course, but I just want to know if I'm reading this correctly.
  • Options
    Publishing 5.14

Thanks.

Sent pm.
  • Options
    I'm looking at the "Voyage" sheet for the first time in a long while (since I usually use Datacore for Voyages, but I was curious) and I'm wondering what the letters in "Status" stand for, since it's not actually explained anywhere what they mean.

I = Incomplete Fusion

Still wondering if I'm correct. Updating the sheet can wait, of course, but I just want to know if I'm reading this correctly.

Guess that, too
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

I = Incomplete Fusion

Yes, this is correct. Sorry, I missed this earlier. I'll try to get a key added ASAP.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.14

Thanks.

Sent pm.

Sorry, this was a new addition and I was working off of my copy and didn't have that loaded yet. Field will be fixed in 5.15
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigAros_DK wrote: »
    QOL request.
    Could you color code the connected dilemmas that aren't listed together?
    I usually do this manually on each update.

Blow by Blow + Friends in Need
    Burden of Proof + Class Act
    Retrofit + The Tools at Hand
    The Beginning of the End of the World + The Voice of the Prophets

@CigAros_DK This one is actually tricky. I load those first columns from an external table on a web page so the formatting is dependent on that not changing. I'm going to add it but we'll need to watch it if they update the page on me. :smile:
  • Options
    Just to note: Adding the new column for Immortal messes up the "Import Crew column widths/visibility" function by importing the width for "Reason" and applying it to the "Recommendation" column. It's a minor annoyance that shouldn't be an issue for future versions, unless you add more columns again.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to note: Adding the new column for Immortal messes up the "Import Crew column widths/visibility" function by importing the width for "Reason" and applying it to the "Recommendation" column. It's a minor annoyance that shouldn't be an issue for future versions, unless you add more columns again.

Yeah, and those columns I believe should have all been hidden yet also. Most of those are aides for other items.
  • Options
    RocheRoche ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Hi, there. I have been trying to use your spreadsheet to help me figure out who to keep and who to freeze and/or airlock for over a month now, but besides being able to add in the data successfully, I have no idea how to get it to work or what I’m supposed to be able to make it do. Is there a guide somewhere and/or can you please explain it? Thank you for this amazing tool; I just want to be able to use it! (P.S. If someone knows of a guide or walkthrough that always exists about how to use this, please post the link; I’ve looked everywhere I know how.) 😣
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the Crew tab column W will let you know who you can freeze.