Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    @cmdrworf While I have zero excel ability short of data entry, I’d be happy to do that or anything else that helps ease the burden on you. Your work here is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New version published. 5.17

"Fixed a couple issues with Temporal Calamity. Q was stuck in the system. :-)
    Added Esteemed Curzon Dax to Timelines Original Collection.
    Added new crew: Rumpelstiltskin, Disguised Tom Paris, Carpenter Street T'Pol, Federation President Rillak
    Added Displaced to Resistance Rhys
    Updated Carpenter Archer's security scores
    Updated Resistance Burnhams Command score"
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    @cmdrworf Thanks for all the updates! I'm happy to help if there's anything I can do.

Also, did you mean to have Stats sheet unhidden for 5.17?
    | dmscramjet's STT Collections sheet | stay tuned for the FBB simulator |
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cmdrworf Thanks for all the updates! I'm happy to help if there's anything I can do.

Also, did you mean to have Stats sheet unhidden for 5.17?

Doh. I hate it when I do that.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    @[VIP0]USS Dart @-dmscramjet-

Thanks for the offers of help. I'm sure I'll take you both up on it. We have some big overhauls coming soonish and at a minimum I'll need "beta" testers for it. I'll need other stuff too at some point. right now its pretty quiets as I'm not working on anything big. (too busy) so I'm just doing the bare minimum to keep up with the new stuff being added/changed.
  • Options
    The link from the character name to the wiki page needs updating to use ‘sttwiki.org’
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The link from the character name to the wiki page needs updating to use ‘sttwiki.org’

Thank you. Fixed in next release.
  • Options
    I can't download it as .ods, the problem is known:

support.google.com/docs/thread/3856066/why-does-download-spreadsheet-as-an-ods-file-no-longer-work?hl=en

I don't have Microsoft Office, and the sheet seems to complex to be correctly imported by my LibreOffice from an .xlsx format. CSVs are messy. So, does anyone have a working .ods version? Could you upload it somewhere? Thanks in advance :)
  • Options
    Why don't you use Google Sheets in your browser?
  • Options
    That's the only option for now, but it's somehow cumbersome
  • Options
    My 2 cents are as follows. cmdrworf & crew have done amazing job with the sheet, so I can't complain about anything, just pointing out a typo: Wonderland Taylor's trait is "Phtsician" :)

I found that out while seeing that I don't have any featured crew for this next event, only crew with the trait "Physician". That's also why the lack of these new Short Treks crew from the sheet doesn't mean anything to me. Doesn't also as I've yet to see a single frame of those Short Treks.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Published.

5.18 "Fixed Wiki Link for crew
    Added New Crew: Botanist Sulu, Hippie O'Brien, Dr. T'Ana, EV Suit Reed, Badgey, USS Titan Bradward Boimler, Bat’leth Mariner, Roy Ritterhouse, Mok'Bara Worf
    Added Lower Decks to Series Options.
    Added Lower Decks to ""Animated"" collection
    Added EV Suit Reed to ""A Little Stroll"" collection"
    Significant backend overhaul for performance and stability when adding new columns. Mainly impacted Stats and Gauntlet tabs.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Falls wrote: »
    My 2 cents are as follows. cmdrworf & crew have done amazing job with the sheet, so I can't complain about anything, just pointing out a typo: Wonderland Taylor's trait is "Phtsician" :)

I found that out while seeing that I don't have any featured crew for this next event, only crew with the trait "Physician". That's also why the lack of these new Short Treks crew from the sheet doesn't mean anything to me. Doesn't also as I've yet to see a single frame of those Short Treks.

I got that fixed in 5.18 as well. Thanks.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    I sincerely appreciate everyone’s dedication to this spreadsheet & most of all @cmdrworf. Thank you!

Question: Datacore has a player tool area that lists missions and their percentage of completion, is there a way we could import that? Or import it into the sheet directly from a player’s profile? I see there’s been discussion regarding checking All Missions Complete but not specifically dealing with those of us that are still working on them.

TIA, LLAP!
  • Options
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I know its been awhile. I've been waiting for the new crew for the big event and with that delay, I was delayed. But here is the long awaited 5.19 in all of its glory.

The best man in the game 👍
  • Options
    Indeed... thx @cmdrworf
  • Options
    AquielAquiel ✭✭✭
    Thanks @cmdrworf I know you do what you can & I appreciate you
  • Options
    Thanks for your service, again and again.
    It doesn't appear to be causing any actual problems at the moment, but the Import tab is starting to treat some combinations of Equipment as dates instead of spaced numbers. Something to keep an eye on?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for your service, again and again.
    It doesn't appear to be causing any actual problems at the moment, but the Import tab is starting to treat some combinations of Equipment as dates instead of spaced numbers. Something to keep an eye on?

Yuck. Thanks for the heads up. Google sheets likes to change stuff and cause us headaches. I'll take a look. Might need the datacore folks to handle this one first.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Publishing 5.20.

"Added New Crew: Lt. JG Picard, Ruon Tarka, Willie Hawkins, Surata IV La Forge, Hollow Data
    Fixed Unique Traits. Array was maxed out (again)."
  • Options
    Loretta {PoF}Loretta {PoF} ✭✭
    edited June 2022
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Publishing 5.20.

"Added New Crew: Lt. JG Picard, Ruon Tarka, Willie Hawkins, Surata IV La Forge, Hollow Data
    Fixed Unique Traits. Array was maxed out (again)."

Hide Stats with silent udate ;-)
  • Options
    Is anyone else having an issue with the gauntlet page reverting to default sorting after performing a sort? It's been happening to me since 5.18. I feel like I had this happen before (in the mid-4's or so) and there was a workaround or something I had flipped but I can't recall it at the moment or find it on the boards.
  • Options
    Is anyone else having an issue with the gauntlet page reverting to default sorting after performing a sort? It's been happening to me since 5.18. I feel like I had this happen before (in the mid-4's or so) and there was a workaround or something I had flipped but I can't recall it at the moment or find it on the boards.

Me too. First it's sorting correct, but it jumps back to sorting by name after a few seconds.
  • Options

See Introduction tab cell D28
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    D'oh! I use a very wide screen and that is just off the bottom at my current resolution. Thanks, @Loretta {PoF} !

Edit: And I think that is what I remember seeing. :facepalm: Can we get :facepalm: to show Picard?
  • Options
    I'm at the tipping point of being ready to freeze all of my purples and only have those in my crew that I'm immortalizing. I'd like to do that, but maybe keep 2-3 in the areas where I'm weak. I know that Captain Idol's sheet can tell me that, but honestly I just get overwhelmed at having to look by pair or triplet to who is in the top XX, note that, etc. Beyond the sheet saying to freeze crew, how do you manage where you're weak?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at the tipping point of being ready to freeze all of my purples and only have those in my crew that I'm immortalizing. I'd like to do that, but maybe keep 2-3 in the areas where I'm weak. I know that Captain Idol's sheet can tell me that, but honestly I just get overwhelmed at having to look by pair or triplet to who is in the top XX, note that, etc. Beyond the sheet saying to freeze crew, how do you manage where you're weak?

On the Stats tab (yeah, the one I just rehid), columns OV to RJ will show crew that can help your voyages regardless of crew rarity. that would show you places you could improve. I don't really have anything to show you places to improve gauntlet easily. Let me think if there is anything else hidden I could point you to that might help you out.