Home Ready Room
Options

Do Not Airlock Checklist Thread 4

Comments

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Rita Tannenbaum not showing as owned in any collections and I have her Frozen

Go into the stats page, and delete the row "Rita Tannenbaum" I had her twice. I forgot to delete the one without "ensign" in her name. I'll clean it up for the next release.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    Thank you, that worked great, and brought total crew in game back down to 1448
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New update released:

6.14:

"Added New Crew: Jae Hwang, Remy, Caretaker Kim, Cadet Harral, Devpr, Timeless Chakotay
    Added New Collection: Their Royal Highnesses"
  • Options
    Just noticed "Their Royal Highnesses" collection showing not complete, and Cabaret Georgio is missing on my 3 not immortalized yet
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed "Their Royal Highnesses" collection showing not complete, and Cabaret Georgio is missing on my 3 not immortalized yet

Thanks. Royalty was missing from her. I've got it added now and it will be on 6.15. to fix it you can edit the Stats page in the mean time if you wish.
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited November 2023
    still not showing as complete, I dont even know where to look to fix, the Edit worked...4wbotlpku1kf.png
    pg9chxwl1lpc.png
    also changed Timelsss Chakotay to Timeless Chakotay
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed Timeless Chakotay for the next release as well. thanks again. I was having a bad day apparently.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delay, I've been slacking.... Well, actually just really busy with the holidays.

"Added Royalty to Caberet Georgiou
    Added New Crew: Deela, Odona, Dysek, Nanclus, Admiral McCoy, Kalar Ortegas, Appropriate Attire Nevesa, Sidney La Forge, Grady, Admiral Robert April, Jenna Mitchell, Kalar Pike,"
  • Options
    Just a little curious how the logic of "Recommendation" works with regards to Events.
    For example, I'm setting up for next week's event, and I see "Valeo Beta V Sam Kirk" in the list as "Event Trait" instead of "Event Series" (when, of course, he's both).

1. So I take it there's an order applied, like Crew, Variant, Trait, Series, and if multiple apply, the highest match is displayed?
    2. Does the game care about this? Or is this just a DNA Checklist quirk? (I'm fairly confident it's Event-specific Crew vs. all the other options on equal footing.)

As mentioned, just curious how it all works specifically.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a little curious how the logic of "Recommendation" works with regards to Events.
    For example, I'm setting up for next week's event, and I see "Valeo Beta V Sam Kirk" in the list as "Event Trait" instead of "Event Series" (when, of course, he's both).

1. So I take it there's an order applied, like Crew, Variant, Trait, Series, and if multiple apply, the highest match is displayed?
    2. Does the game care about this? Or is this just a DNA Checklist quirk? (I'm fairly confident it's Event-specific Crew vs. all the other options on equal footing.)

As mentioned, just curious how it all works specifically.

The order in the sheet should be: Event Crew, Variants, Traits, then Series. It only does the first match in that order. As to the game, Event crew is the best bonus, all others are equal footing which is why the sheet only shows the "next" match in that order.
  • Options
    The collection problem i had earlier still exists, in game it took 17 crew to max level collection but sheet says no36po2ztyj5xm.png
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    The collection problem i had earlier still exists, in game it took 17 crew to max level collection but sheet says no36po2ztyj5xm.png

Change Cell D56 from PO to PP. I've got it fixed in Dev for the next version. Dang it. :-) Thanks again.
  • Options
    I got a copy of Indignant Seven, which I already have frozen but the sheet does not list her as fusible under Recommendation/Reason, it just says "Frozen". I have the setting for Fusible Crew enabled.
    The sheet does show the correct symbols for immortalized and duplicate.
    Does anyone else have the same issue?

4c2gxv5753ib.png

weonjvwxvac9.png
    ----
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Negh_var wrote: »
    I got a copy of Indignant Seven, which I already have frozen but the sheet does not list her as fusible under Recommendation/Reason, it just says "Frozen". I have the setting for Fusible Crew enabled.

4c2gxv5753ib.png

weonjvwxvac9.png

I think the issue is that "frozen" is overriding the fact that you have the duplicate that you need to make cheesecake now. I'll need to play with that one as thats a new one I've not seen happening before. We've not had a new fusible crew for so long I've not looked at the logic for that in a long time. I'll see what I can do. Let me tag @mr_sparky to see if he can help me poke at this one as well.. I'm not sure on the best approach to handle it but we will figure something out.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    New version Release. 6.17 (whoops and 6.16 included)

Added New Crew: Una on Trial, Quality of Mercy Chapel, Judge Advocate Prosecutor Batel
    "Fixed Royalty Collection to reference the correct fields to it will show as complete.
    Added New Crew: Bridge Officer Data, Zho'Kaan, Counselor Neera Ketoul, Chief Engineer Pelia
    Added New Collection: Where No Man Has Gone Before"
  • Options
    You've got a typo: The variant of "Judge Advocate Prosecutor Batel" should be "Batel" not "Batal" like it currently is.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got a typo: The variant of "Judge Advocate Prosecutor Batel" should be "Batel" not "Batal" like it currently is.

Thanks. Fixing now for the next update.
  • Options
    rebel calvin hudson imm
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    rebel calvin hudson imm

Yeah, He's in 6.18 already. I've got that one planned for this week.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Version Released:

Added New Crew: Rebel Calvin Hudson, Festive Guinan, Uhura in Visions, Yeoman Martha Landon, Dak'Rah
  • Options
    Just noticed Quality of Mercy Chapel is not in crew tab in ver 6.17 and 6.18 but is on stats tab on both
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just noticed Quality of Mercy Chapel is not in crew tab in ver 6.17 and 6.18 but is on stats tab on both

Thanks. Fixed in 6.19 which has now been published.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    6.19 Released

Fixed Quality of Mercy Chapel so she shows on the Crew tab.
  • Options
    mr_sparkymr_sparky ✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    Negh_var wrote: »

4c2gxv5753ib.png

weonjvwxvac9.png

I think the issue is that "frozen" is overriding the fact that you have the duplicate that you need to make cheesecake now. I'll need to play with that one as thats a new one I've not seen happening before. We've not had a new fusible crew for so long I've not looked at the logic for that in a long time. I'll see what I can do. Let me tag @mr_sparky to see if he can help me poke at this one as well.. I'm not sure on the best approach to handle it but we will figure something out.

@cmdrworf Sorry, I've been away for the holidays. Now that I'm back and finally finished going through all my work email, I can take a look.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of additions and a fix from @mr_sparky for the merge crew issue.

"Added New Crew: Ulis, Fascination Lwaxana, Maab, C.O.P. Sisko, Suus Mahna T'Pol, Kashyk, Elder Saru, Captain Tuvok, Mr. Homn, Scorpion Tendi
    Added New Collection: They Hear You"
    Fixed issue with Duplicate merge crew not showing keep for merge reasons.
  • Options
    Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17

"Added New Crew: Ulis, Fascination Lwaxana, Maab, C.O.P. Sisko, Suus Mahna T'Pol, Kashyk, Elder Saru, Captain Tuvok, Mr. Homn, Scorpion Tendi

Thanks!! Was jan2024 added as a trait?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!! Was jan2024 added as a trait?

No. I don't add the hidden traits
  • Options
    Food for thought for @cmdrworf and others:

I'm incredibly grateful for the time that @cmdrworf takes to provide us with this useful resource. While I'm sure the game adds newer players routinely, it seems like most of us who use the sheet are longer term players. For me, I've immortalized all of the 1, 2 and 3* crew. I'm about 75% complete of the 4*. Most of my 4* that get immortalized go straight in the freezer.

As a result, its not unusual for me to skip a sheet update or two because I've got the space to hang onto the crew I've immortalized and it saves me from setting up an entirely new sheet each time. To that end, I wonder if we should allow @cmdrworf to move to a once a month sheet production to reduce the pressure on him.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food for thought for @cmdrworf and others:

I'm incredibly grateful for the time that @cmdrworf takes to provide us with this useful resource. While I'm sure the game adds newer players routinely, it seems like most of us who use the sheet are longer term players. For me, I've immortalized all of the 1, 2 and 3* crew. I'm about 75% complete of the 4*. Most of my 4* that get immortalized go straight in the freezer.

As a result, its not unusual for me to skip a sheet update or two because I've got the space to hang onto the crew I've immortalized and it saves me from setting up an entirely new sheet each time. To that end, I wonder if we should allow @cmdrworf to move to a once a month sheet production to reduce the pressure on him.

Thoughts?

@[VIP0]USS Dart I'll be honest, during Mega's I try to do it weekly so people can keep up with the bonus crew, etc easier. Outside of mega's I tend to do it a bit less often. This does depend if WRG does anything big (i.e. new collection, or the proposed trait audit) that may prompt me to push an update sooner then I had planned. Unless I need to freeze newly immortalized crew for space I've found myself skipping my own updates as well if they are just new crew ones. others I always take so I can test pre-release with my full crew vs my "testing subsets" that I use.

Either way I update my dev copy each week at a minimum as new crew is released and with all of the new updates that @mr_sparky has done to the sheet he's made the steps for me to publish much easier now.

I'm game for whatever the community would prefer.
  • Options
    ÷ Brad [30]÷ Brad [30] ✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    Honestly, I prefer the current way, I usually have new crew Immortalized before they get added here, Love all the work and effort and try to help when possible. i have 1460 crew all lvl 100 and FE, 1413 immortalized