Home The Bridge
Options

How long will it take to hit 10 hour voyages in all 30 skill combinations?

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIP/CMD 7/30

tzotb42c6j7h.png
  • Options
    SEC/SCI 8/30

rxm0e4s2cttg.png
  • Options
    SEC/DIP 9/30

hcvsexhmtka0.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    MED/CMD 10/30

I’m glad to get this one out of the way since it’s a tough one.

jfgdbcfa8anj.png
  • Options
    AMDGAMDG ✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    6s8rfx41w582.jpg

I just had my first 10 hrs med eng voyage, so for me it's case closed. Not bad for a Vip0 with about 2 yrs play time I might add.

LE I insisted on med eng in voyages form the start. I was the first one to immo Leonardo in my fleet.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    SCI/SEC 11/30 - plus a 4th star for Leeta and 3rd for Pabst.

3zsc839gt29g.png
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    SCI/ENG 12/30

q6aw18k2prtk.png
  • Options
    MED/DIP 13/30

qmpjvuvehitc.png
  • Options
    ENG/SCI 14/30

kexzrz7tdbd1.png
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    keep at it! are there any skill pairs you are still way low on for now?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    None that I am way low on, but I'd probably struggle with MED/ENG, ENG/CMD, also DIP/ENG.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None that I am way low on, but I'd probably struggle with MED/ENG, ENG/CMD, also DIP/ENG.

then may RNGesus provide much antimatter for you! :)
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecoeuzfp3en8.png

One half of the med/eng combo ticked off. I suspect I can reach ten hours on any skill combinations now.
  • Options
    MED/SEC 15/30 - halfway through the unique voyage combinations!

iay2i9id1lta.png
  • Options
    There was talk early on in the thread about the voyage combinations being interchangeable (like CMD/DIP = DIP/CMD) and I just checked to see where I am on the 15 combinations and it’s 12/15 of those.

Just missing DIP/ENG, ENG/MED and MED/SCI.
  • Options
    There was talk early on in the thread about the voyage combinations being interchangeable (like CMD/DIP = DIP/CMD) and I just checked to see where I am on the 15 combinations and it’s 12/15 of those.

Just missing DIP/ENG, ENG/MED and MED/SCI.

In most cases they are interchangeable. But I've made it to 10 hours on MED/ENG (a few times already) and MED/CMD, but not on ENG/MED and CMD/MED. It's not just RNG, it's that I can get the first two combinations to about 12000-10500 for primary and secondary skill, but I can't do the opposite. And with a hypothetical 10500 primary and 12000 secondary it would fail.
  • Options
    CMD/MED 16/30

73jimooph9kx.png
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    300 hours?

30*10=300............
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Here’s SCI/MED 17/30

Forgot to take the screenshot right after it happened.

yfagadgmabse.png
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many is that now?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    How many is that now?

17 of the 30 unique combinations, and 12/15 if you don't consider gold/silver and silver/gold to be different.
  • Options
    SCI/DIP 18/30

yh4k7shvmf7s.png
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    For med/eng I use Leo Da Vinci, two Caretakers, Amanda Q, Delta Flyer Paris, Ba’ku oil guy, then finish rest with high eng or high medical people like EMA, Q as God, Determined Janeway etc. It works well even though none are Primary and Secondary Med-Eng or Eng-Med.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    For med/eng I use Leo Da Vinci, two Caretakers, Amanda Q, Delta Flyer Paris, Ba’ku oil guy, then finish rest with high eng or high medical people like EMA, Q as God, Determined Janeway etc. It works well even though none are Primary and Secondary Med-Eng or Eng-Med.

Similar. I think I have very few MED/ENG or ENG/MED primary/secondary... I think Imprinted Archer may be the only one and he is 1/5 only.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

Similar. I think I have very few MED/ENG or ENG/MED primary/secondary... I think Imprinted Archer may be the only one and he is 1/5 only.

Imprinted Archer is the only med/eng legendary. White Rabbit is the only eng/med legendary. At least as primary and secondary skills.
  • Options

Imprinted Archer is the only med/eng legendary. White Rabbit is the only eng/med legendary. At least as primary and secondary skills.

Good call. Don't own White Rabbit... yet. Can I say he's my white whale now? Or my white rabbit?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Good call. Don't own White Rabbit... yet. Can I say he's my white whale now? Or my white rabbit?

6aqg3onm1ltk.gif
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ENG/CMD 19/30

250ulz7ed091.png
  • Options
    ENG/SEC 20/30 —two thirds of the way through!

b9iuivzexg78.png
  • Options
    DIP/SCI 21/30

ll8ei48anhc4.png