Home The Bridge
Options

How long will it take to hit 10 hour voyages in all 30 skill combinations?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Can someone give me a rough idea what sort of numbers you should be looking at to reach 10 hours? I always recall after 8 hours as i am too lazy to keep a check on the antimatter status haha
    But it would be nice to reach 10 hours every now and again

Thanks.👍

In my experience, ideally both your primary and secondary skill should be above 12000. If that's the case and you reach the 8 hours dilemma with 1300 or more AM you should be almost certain to reach 10 hours.
    It's not necessary to always have both skills above 12000 or get to 8 hours with 1300 AM, but if you don't want to check in on your voyage to make sure it doesn't run out of AM, I'd say that with those numbers you will be safe.

As for the starting numbers, ideally your primary and secondary skills should be at least 12000 and all other skills should be at least 4000 (but two of them should be higher). The sum of your primary and secondary skill should be 24000 and the sum of all others should be as high as possible, but at least 20000 (in my experience). Generally speaking, if your goal is just to reach 10 hours, then you don't need to have your primary and secondary skills above 12000 or 12500, if it means that the other skills will be too low.
    It's also not really necessary to have all tertiary skills above 4000, it just means that you will lose no AM before the 4 hours mark and you will depend less on the randomness of which skills appear more often. But you can make it to 10 hours with tertiary skills distributed like 2500, 3500, 6000, 8500, for example. Once you have the primary and secondary skill at 12000, I would just try to put your best possible crew on the voyage for the other skills (so the ones with the highest overall voyage numbers) rather than reaching a perfect distribution of skills.
  • Options
    Thanks @Emperor Borg Drone