Home The Bridge
Options

How long will it take to hit 10 hour voyages in all 30 skill combinations?

Comments

• Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png

this was one of my first, you are really powering through these now!! this would definitely be awesome to have as an achievement of some sort...but what would make for a fitting reward...?
  • Options
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png

this was one of my first, you are really powering through these now!! this would definitely be awesome to have as an achievement of some sort...but what would make for a fitting reward...?

Some sort of Uber voyage exclusive crew.
  • Options
    MED/ENG 23/30 - tough one!

26f198tuxk6n.png

• Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep the faith... I finally just completed my set, with my first MED/ENG voyage clearing the 10-hour mark!

fwn14uwq0bxb.png
  • Options
    I fell 5 minutes short. Thought I might make it when I went to bed. Used a token, I have more than I need. And it got me to the 12 hour mark before I had to recall.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png

I want that crew as a collection reward for immortalizing all 8 voyage exclusive crew.
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Keep the faith... I finally just completed my set, with my first MED/ENG voyage clearing the 10-hour mark!

fwn14uwq0bxb.png

Congrats! I know the last 7 will take awhile, since there are some tough combos left:
    • DIP/ENG
    • ENG/DIP
    • ENG/SEC
    • SEC/CMD
    • MED/DIP
    • MED/SCI
    • SCI/CMD
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png

I want that crew as a collection reward for immortalizing all 8 voyage exclusive crew.

Who would it be??
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    CMD/DIP 22/30

sby1ydyublp4.png

Who would it be??

V'Ger is my thought.

Sci/Sec/Med with great Voyage stats.
  • Options
    SEC/CMD 24/30

irsryn5mxazx.png
  • Options
    MED/DIP 25/30

fk6osh2ibrma.png
  • Options
    This one was a long time in coming... ENG/DIP 26/30.

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png
  • Options
    Also, that is 15/15 for the combos if you consider ENG/DIP and DIP/ENG the same.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!

Thanks! Still have 4 more of the 30 left to go.
    1. DIP/ENG
    2. ENG/SEC
    3. MED/SCI
    4. SCI/CMD
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

You should have let this one ride. You had a shot at 11 hours. But then again you had that milkies thing in a half hour

• Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

You should have let this one ride. You had a shot at 11 hours. But then again you had that milkies thing in a half hour

OMG HAHA. I just noticed the text notification on the screenshot. I was out for a walk with my 9 month old and my wife told me when she needed to be back to eat.

I did let it go past the 10 hours... I think I ended up around 10:30-10:40 or so.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

OMG HAHA. I just noticed the text notification on the screenshot. I was out for a walk with my 9 month old and my wife told me when she needed to be back to eat.

I did let it go past the 10 hours... I think I ended up around 10:30-10:40 or so.

You have your wife in your phone as her full name? Seems so formal. Mine is her pet name I have for her

• Options

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

You have your wife in your phone as her full name? Seems so formal. Mine is her pet name I have for her

We are very formal. Victorian-Era England formal. :smiley:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Ha! Vulcans. I knew it!! They are here!!!

• Options

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

They know in Carbon Creek

• Options

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

I'm not convinced Pennsylvania is a real place. I mean, it's a silly, made-up name.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

I'm not convinced Pennsylvania is a real place. I mean, it's a silly, made-up name.

I went there about 6 months ago for work. I can say it exists but not much else

• Options

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

You went somewhere that people SAID was Pennsylvania.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

Ha! Well, it was a joint effort by an awful lot of people to perpetuate that conspiracy

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

Ha! Well, it was a joint effort by an awful lot of people to perpetuate that conspiracy

This sounds eerily similar to the Kansas Rectangle:

https://local.theonion.com/30-years-of-mans-life-disappear-in-mysterious-kansas-re-1819572765
  • Options

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

The most successful conspiracies require great manpower and effort.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Stranded Quark!

e0tfcxl95w90.png

Don't tell anyone.

hey hey I AM IN PENNSYLVANIA and it is pretty great, definitely better than places like iowa, will anybody famous ever come from there? :)

and congrats on knocking off more of those combos! I'm up to 22 of 30, and this weekend's old janeway should be able to help with at least a couple more...