Home The Bridge
Options

Diplomat Deluge pack feedback

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in The Bridge
First off, you're charging 650 dil for 3 slots of hot garbage. Not even 10 slots of garbage, only 3. Second, you're REALLY putting trainers in a pack. Trainers of all things? Next you'll be selling Kazon items for 1000 dil for 2.

This type of offer reminds me of the disgusting stuff you used to have like Worst Chance packs and Sail the Starry Skies to rip us off charging $25 for maybe one level of a 5* ship.

You've had a lot of really nice offers lately but this is a huge step in the wrong direction.

Comments

• Options
    SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    they were "trying something new"
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read the pack contents and just straight up didn't get it. I just assumed it was a mistake
  • Options
    i feel the same
  • Options
    Thanks, we can read. We're also offering feedback.

They should "untry" it. This pack is trash. Imagine a merit pull but with the scourge of the galaxy - blue trainers - taking up one of the slots... combined with the scourge of the old pack mechanism - best chance of drops. It's absolutely asinine to price this at 650 dil.

It's all ice cream money, anyways.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree... Though I learnt the lesson too late after having burned through 3k dil on it... totally regretting it...
  • Options
    Seriously, 2% legendary chance for 650 Dilithium. Max 150 honor, blue trainers (or even trainers).
    What a terrible decision.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I read the pack contents and just straight up didn't get it. I just assumed it was a mistake

Totally this - very odd offer.
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    Is the new 3* Picard only available in this pack or is he now in the standard Portal?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the new 3* Picard only available in this pack or is he now in the standard Portal?

That was my question, too.
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    Until next portal update i don't think it is possible to get it.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

As it reads he is only in this pack.

Try petter (sic!), TP!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    h8iv7q469uz3.jpeg

In case anyone was wondering, let this screenshot satisfy your curiosity.

Seeing it in person, incredible how bad this is. My sympathies

• Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    h8iv7q469uz3.jpeg

At least i got KDF Gowron with that Picard but still doesn't worth 650 dill.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    h8iv7q469uz3.jpeg

I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for your 50 trainers today.... :D
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    So far, 7 in my fleet plus myself have expressed disapproval with this offer. One guy seemed indifferent, but it's because he got first to max. Congrats to @[10F] TokinArd !
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Picard has been my most wanted character since day 1 of this game. But not this pack. This is so insulting bad I hope no one buys it.

TP needs to see those terrible offers make no money so they never do it again.
  • Options
    mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    h8iv7q469uz3.jpeg

I had this pack too.... so much regret...
  • Options
    Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Me [AUS] wrote: »
    h8iv7q469uz3.jpeg

I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for your 50 trainers today.... :D

And the thing that stings the most is that i have those trainers maxed out...... so i can donate those 50.
  • Options
    General McDuckGeneral McDuck ✭✭✭✭
    SocrManiac wrote: »
    I read that as a 10 for $10 with ship schematics replaced with rations and trainers. I went for it. When I only saw three items pop up, I was pissed.

That is either intentionally or unintentionally poorly worded. For the first time in a long time, I feel a refund is warranted.

My thoughts exactly...I fell for the ruse.
  • Options
    This pack offer is so bad.
  • Options
    Definitely feeling ripped off and stupid for falling for this one.....

35h1alt5wv40.jpeg
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the $10 special offer, thinking I might hit the jackpot on a 5* diplomat...it didn’t pan out. I would say the value of these packs, whether the dil price or the special offer price, is off by a factor of ten.
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Well ..... I got a bit of honor and a couple rations for overpriced 650 dilithium ..... Now I'm going to question every time I buy/use dilithium for stuff like this. ....wish I could get my dilithium back and they can take their useless items back.

og9y7d53c0ny.png