Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Marginal Victory - 04/30 - M-E Part 4 - 2* ship edit

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in The Bridge
I am out of the office tomorrow, so here's the info :)
This time I did not forget the ships ^^

Event Name: A Marginal Victory
Event Type: Skirmish Event
Event Crew: Executive Director Hugh 5* (New), Cristóbal Rios 4* (New), and Fugitive Burnham 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 04/30 until Monday 05/04 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Rewards
5*: Vice Admiral Janeway (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 05/07.

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Soji Asha 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: n/a

Bonus crew/ships:
• high bonus: event crew, as well as Soji Asha
• medium bonus: variants of Hugh, Burnham, and crew with the Cyberneticist trait
• small bonus: crew matching at least one trait of the current battle

Ships:
- Jem'Hadar Battleship 2* (Existing) correction 04/30
- La Sirena 4* (New)
- The Valdore 5* (Existing)

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    First time I get a first comment! Yay!

Second time getting a second comment! (Probably)

Edit (to add something relevant, though not completely useful): I will finally finish the Valdore!
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

EDIT: It'll be a third star for her.

EDIT2: So we are talking a Rerun/Flashback of Faster Future.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

Flashback. If it was a rerun we would be getting a new 5* as the rank reward. The fact that we're getting Janeway means it's a flashback. There will be no 400k threshold 5*.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

Flashback. If it was a rerun we would be getting a new 5* as the rank reward. The fact that we're getting Janeway means it's a flashback. There will be no 400k threshold 5*.

Thanks for clarifying. I forget the difference sometimes.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

I do, as well. Kinda tied in excitement for the Crusty Spaniard as the new 4 🌟, and the La Sirena as a new Ship at the same time!!!!!!

Now all we need is the 47 Holograms!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

I do, as well. Kinda tied in excitement for the Crusty Spaniard as the new 4 🌟, and the La Sirena as a new Ship at the same time!!!!!!

Now all we need is the 47 Holograms!!!!!

They could totally shake up Captain division, if they want to.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Oooooh Endgame Janeway!

Was there just the one 5 🌟? I remember they "modified" that one Flashback, because it had two 5 🌟 Crew. { Moriarty The Professor & Detective Data.} So, it was a special case. Shan even coined a special name for the Event type.......
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be please with a second star for Janeway. My Valdor is 8/10, so this won't finish it, but it will be a nice boost. I don't care about the 4* ship much since there is no real advantage.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    UGH...A new 4* ship... :/

Edit: Let's just hope there isn't a new trait with this ship.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    I'll be please with a second star for Janeway. My Valdor is 8/10, so this won't finish it, but it will be a nice boost. I don't care about the 4* ship much since there is no real advantage.

My Valdore is 6/10. Might be able to advance it a notch or two.

Wiki Page for original run:

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Faster_Future
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one said another skirmish yet?
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Well, the schedule was announced in the announcement, at the start. So, people had foreknowledge it was coming.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good choice, I can get a third star on Vice Admiral Janeway. Hoping her event will be faction cause I have so many Janeways.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rios and his ship? I’m okay with that, provided we do eventually get his five holograms, and maybe a 5* Athlete Rios for those who enjoyed that scene.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay another skirmish, i just crossed 50K honor thanks to the last one so it's time to power up again, thanks and enjoy the long weekend Shan!!
  • Options

Well, the schedule was announced in the announcement, at the start. So, people had foreknowledge it was coming.

Oh yeah. That’s right. I got confused into thinking this was the event after that. Funny. My wife just told me I’m so smart that I’m stupid

I get mixed up all the time. Especially with that week ahead 5 🌟 thing.......
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah. That’s right. I got confused into thinking this was the event after that. Funny. My wife just told me I’m so smart that I’m stupid

We know you do, Scott, but we love you anyway. Thank you for being a valuable contributor to our community! 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options

We know you do, Scott, but we love you anyway. Thank you for being a valuable contributor to our community! 🖖

🖖👍💖👍🖖
  • Options
    My Valdore's 7/10. Hope I get to max it... :)
  • Options
    This event could be pretty great for a new player. If they have a good 2* ship or a mediocre 3* ship, then they can fight their way up to that La Sirena. Soji can provide evasion and crit. Fugitive Burnham gives an attack boost. If Rios has accuracy, then that will be a nice balance. Even if he doesn't, I'm sure a new player can find someone. Fenris Rangers Seven was a very recent accuracy crew, with attack speed to boot.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still getting these silly flashbacks and there is still no big QoL improvements in sight. We've been fooled!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can live with the flashback faster future, despite it being another faction event.
    I just need the 4th star on Zora
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    UGH...A new 4* ship... :/

Edit: Let's just hope there isn't a new trait with this ship.

Maybe La Sirena will be the 4* ship that breaks the Borg Sphere's iron grip on the Captain Division in Arena (but then also completely replaces the Sphere making that Arena division just as bad as it is now)?
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets see, have Burnham immo, have Janeway immo, have Valdore at max, Rios will be immo and freezer. Happy for everyone that will get some of these for their roster, but looks like another thresholds and out for 3 of the 4 parts of this mega. Maybe the Juneway (®) event will offer more for me to chase :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Ren~ wrote: »
    We're still getting these silly flashbacks and there is still no big QoL improvements in sight. We've been fooled!

They did remove the timers from cadets and arena. I mean come on man, its only been 8 months, give them some time.... ;):p

I'm just happy that the game is up and running and there is still a flow of new content. I am concerned that current events will delay some of those QoL changes that we want later, though.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ren~ wrote: »

They did remove the timers from cadets and arena. I mean come on man, its only been 8 months, give them some time.... ;):p

That removal of timer has been great. I really appreciated it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just happy that the game is up and running and there is still a flow of new content. I am concerned that current events will delay some of those QoL changes that we want later, though.

Yes. Also while the team size got larger with the switch to TP it is still TINY for game development standards. So kinda massive things will take time in any kind of circumstance...