Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: A Marginal Victory - 04/30 - M-E Part 4 - 2* ship edit

Comments

• Options
    Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Drone_one wrote: »
    Fugitive Burnham is not giving full bonus for me. I only get 500 per battle as opposed to 1000 with Soji. Anyone else having the same issue?

No, but there is another Burnham whose Head icon looks almost the same as Fugitive Burnham. I made that mistake on first battle

No, I have the right one.

• Options
    NCeNCe ✭✭
    Probably not the right place to put this but: is anyone finding the hardest difficulty far harder than the last skirmish? I can’t even get past the first battle.
  • Options
    The first one is indeed tricky. I use Killy, Rios, T’Kuvma and Ardra with a fully maxed Valdore.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Reliant. I either obliterate her in the first few seconds, or I get the crap kicked out of me. There's never a middle ground.
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my maxed Valdore a chance and I quite like it. Feels quicker than the D'Kora and is more convenient as I can simply click from left to right without going back for the 350% damage.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave my maxed Valdore a chance and I quite like it. Feels quicker than the D'Kora and is more convenient as I can simply click from left to right without going back for the 350% damage.

I'm at level 9 with the Valdore and don't want to chance it.
  • Options
    Epic mode isn't displaying any available ships to select? Normal and Elite are working. I'm on Win10. I'm losing out on Victory Point. :(
  • Options
    NCeNCe ✭✭
    vickyjona wrote: »
    The first one is indeed tricky. I use Killy, Rios, T’Kuvma and Ardra with a fully maxed Valdore.

Interesting, my lvl 8 Cube is getting absolutely wrecked, and I don’t have many of the really good crew for ship battles, I’m currently running Soji since she’s good and is the event crew and is within one of my best defence but I’m losing before I can even activate her.
  • Options
    NCe wrote: »
    Probably not the right place to put this but: is anyone finding the hardest difficulty far harder than the last skirmish? I can’t even get past the first battle.

Not at all.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Not at all.

The Reliant can be a tough draw if you don’t have the right crew and a stout ship. Or if you use an instant damage setup and someone misses...my very first battle ended up with my shields gone and 5-10% hull gone before the Reliant was destroyed. With the right ship and crew, it goes down just as easily as the others.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭

This is as good of a place as any to talk about the current skirmish. For anyone struggling, I posted a list in the 10FH recruitment thread of good skirmish crew. That's a start to helping get through the skirmish. Which ones to prioritize and how to use them is a good conversation to have with a good fleet. I recommend that anyone looking for help swing by Fleet Central and go shopping for a good fleet, if you don't already have one. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭

Not at all.

The Reliant can be a tough draw if you don’t have the right crew and a stout ship. Or if you use an instant damage setup and someone misses...my very first battle ended up with my shields gone and 5-10% hull gone before the Reliant was destroyed. With the right ship and crew, it goes down just as easily as the others.

Once I have a max Reliant, one of these days I am going to use the Reliant to destroy the Reliant.

Gone... reduced to atoms.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I've only done 4 or 5 rounds, but so far no ship has even scratched the paint. Usually the Reliant kicks my sorry behind. I fire off Ezri at 4 seconds, followed by everyone else.
    yjgcyae23gnq.jpg
    j03yiporqf7v.jpg

Edit: now that I have played more rounds, I've been dented by the Reliant a few times, but not as badly as usual.
  • Options
    NCeNCe ✭✭
    This is as good of a place as any to talk about the current skirmish. For anyone struggling, I posted a list in the 10FH recruitment thread of good skirmish crew. That's a start to helping get through the skirmish. Which ones to prioritize and how to use them is a good conversation to have with a good fleet. I recommend that anyone looking for help swing by Fleet Central and go shopping for a good fleet, if you don't already have one. :)[/quote]

This is very helpful thanks, the only crew I really have on the list are the S31 Georgiou and the Duras Sisters, my previous tactic was to go Musiker then Georgiou and most of the time the large initial damages would do a good chunk of damage, at least to take out the shield then cloak to wait for the abilities to recharge/ avoid enemy buffs but I’m barely able to trigger my abilities this time around. It’s made more annoying that I’m crushing the level down really easily.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is very helpful thanks, the only crew I really have on the list are the S31 Georgiou and the Duras Sisters, my previous tactic was to go Musiker then Georgiou and most of the time the large initial damages would do a good chunk of damage, at least to take out the shield then cloak to wait for the abilities to recharge/ avoid enemy buffs but I’m barely able to trigger my abilities this time around. It’s made more annoying that I’m crushing the level down really easily.

I had to do that middle level for my first two skirmishes. I crushed them, probably the same as you. I just grinded away as hard as I could. I made top 1,000 that way once. That's back before the top 1,500 got the new legendary. It's an uphill climb, but with some determination, you can do it.

Looking to the future, tap and hold anyone you get in beholds. If you see one of those 400% damage people (especially at 6s initialization), then you'll probably want to scoop them up. I'm not particularly proud of this, but I bought Killy when DB was selling legendaries for $25. I wouldn't ever do that again. But for that one time, she paid for herself (imo) by speeding up my skirmishes immensely. I don't know your spending preferences, but if you're going to spend, then I would look for one of those beasts.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    My first skirmish, the Prakesh was my only level 10 ship. And my crew was so bad I had to rely on hull repair. Battles took about 30 seconds each.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to hit 1,000,000 points. Typing this with my left hand on the laptop appropriately deployed while still skirmishing. Got my phone propped on the couch's armrest and my right hand currently in a sort claw shape to do this, using 4 fingers like a piano.

Also watching DS9 on my tablet with headphones on one ear so I can talk with my wife during all of this. Ready for 3 more days of this!
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I finally finished the 2* Jem'Hadar Battleship. I was hoping to get Rios in one pull. No such luck.
    lmnvmagr7fet.jpg
    Second star for Hugh is fine.
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a really judgey event, it's constantly telling me my victories are merely "marginal." ;)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Thanks for the updated rank rewards
    6uw808cb2hmd.jpeg
    7by02ilz42hh.jpeg

Kudos to Tipping Point. Very classy and appropriate way to address their error.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    The updated rankings are great! I only want one of those Burnham's to get her FF and wasn't willing to use up my chronitons to get in the top 5000. Top 10000 is far more accessible for me now.
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.
  • Options
    why is this thread still called 'next weeks event'' ? :open_mouth:
  • Options
    why is this thread still called 'next weeks event'' ? :open_mouth:

There's a temporal anomaly, didn't you know?
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going for 800K VP, figuring that is about tight for top 1500. Top 2500 should be easier.
  • Options
    Game down.