Home The Bridge

Honor Sale

12346»

Comments

• Sven LundgrenSven Lundgren ✭✭✭✭✭
    gy186t06wa4o.png
    Took Wyatt. Probably my last honor sale pull.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    I'm doing a little each day. one 10k begold per day, and 1-2 40k per day. The debate is should I save 100k for phlox.

Although it’s an admittedly flimsy justification: if there’s a big reliance on ENG/MED seats in the Faction event in two weeks, I think even a 1/5* Nanoprobe Phlox is going to blow away the competition for ENG/MED seats. Imprinted Archer is the only other crew to come close to matching his event power that week and Rianna Mayweather is the only other bonus crew I can think of at all that has both of those skills.

Would you really want to spend 100,000 honor and four citations for the express purpose of improving your ability to fill seats that are almost guaranteed to never show up? No, that would be pretty silly. At best it’d be a nice coincidence when compared to his voyage utility and ENG skill for future Phlox events.

Yeah. The chance he may or may not be useful in the Faction Event in the Mega is not the big selling point. May not even be any Med seats for him. So the biggest justification for getting him now would be his overall utility on an ongoing basis, based on his top ten positions for multiple facets of the game.

But I can always save up for him after the sale then.... so yeah, sounds like burn it all on the sale

I wish I had your self-control. :) It’s not like I’ve been hurting for solid ENG/MED voyages (I still have more of those that have reached 10 hours than any other skill combo), I just couldn’t help myself. I’ve saved one citation for use on the Mysterious Stranger when he drops next week (unless he’s terrible), that’s about the extent of my thinking ahead during this sale.

I have 33 citations now. Still some of them from the last sale. I like a stash so I can do any crew that I get that is really worth it.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! I just got my namesake Decker in a behold! (Chosen over Disguised Kira and a second star for Survivalist Kirk.)

Have you watched the Star Trek New Voyages episode "In Harm's Way" on YouTube?

You should watch the Star Trek New Voyages episode"In Harm's Way" on YouTube......

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Last one for me.....

8uqkwf1avjdp.png

Took Satan's Robot.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last one gave me a choice between Lt Commander Jadzia Dax and Captain Nog. Dax has far more potential, but I had Nog at 2* already, so I went with him. Also, I really like Nog. Had they both been new, I would have taken Dax.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    So today is the last 24 hour period, correct? So no more 10k honor legendary beholds?
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it should end when the Tuesday pack arrives.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enough left for a 10K random gold, but I suspect I might regret that, so it is time to begin saving for next Jan or Feb when I hope they do this again.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    4p6h0sm7cpt5.png

Goodbye honor sale. Thx DB.
    Let’s fly!
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Managed to scrape together 50K honour for a behold and behold/citation.

The latter gave me a Temporal Chakotay and my 5th star for Best Riker. Of course I spent all of my credits chasing honour and I can't immortalize him right now.

I was a little short of honour and ended up dumping a 5* Mudd for another chance at a pull. Ended up getting Shran which was a little underwhelming. My last two voyages were crappy 9.5H voyages with no 3/4* drops.

Edit: I was able to save Mudd. Him and 23rd Century Martok can play re-enlistment shenanigans till my voyage returns. Which is looking pretty miserable too but at least it will last 10.5h. This way I can save 3 crappy 5*'s.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    My last three pulls:

ly0i1f7bijlh.png

ifgz7lr8lsiu.png

iwbywur5ogb0.png

Went with Bashir, Riker, and Hawk. Taking that Riker was hard, because I kinda wanted Nomad. Reason I went with Riker is because I’m increasingly concerned about crew slots, and there are very few cards that will be helpful at one star (and I have too many projects already).

Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1575 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    nwswsj2gkfq5.png
    pz79q3ecatc2.png
    asmc880ouqsc.png
    kdrb68985jbc.png
    xwwcp2kwz7v1.png
    iz3b6pr1jkc3.png
    qyjo7gsmroiq.png
    x3dlyflfaa9a.png
    js4bfl1ilpei.png
    9hjd49ffl4r6.png
    0p10rkflkasq.png
    dsgac3xrh4ab.png
    Let’s fly!
  • I have enough left for a 10K random gold, but I suspect I might regret that, so it is time to begin saving for next Jan or Feb when I hope they do this again.

Ha ha, I bit and turned 10k into 550 honour. Happy with the sales overall though. 🙂
  • Forgot a picture on the first one, but my Honor Sale BeGolds were

Resilient Tuvok over Emotion Chip Data and Protomorphosis Barclay (all at 0/5)

4fjmzyiu73qy.png

LaForge (yes, I know).

2rr7myonsn0h.png

Defensive Phlox.

5m0esi295q0g.png

Sulan.

g54x1e0stsx6.png

Niners Worf.

co4z2toy6pcp.png

Keeper.

Looking forward to the next one.

Yes that last one seems like a keeper to me...