Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the event: Convergence Day (flashback) - 12/31

Comments

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    They left Dixon Hill out of the rewards, have Human Q as threshold and rank.....sigh....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    They left Dixon Hill out of the rewards, have Human Q as threshold and rank.....sigh....

And Klingon Quark in the rank rewards. It’s raining honor for people who have the crew done! :)
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is pretty much a repeat of the original one, Klingon Quark was also in community rewards.

Also, remember ... players get ten (10) single pulls of event packs and 1x 10 pull ... plenty of opportunities to pick up crew you might need.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    CD is the 14th, iirc. My cousin has his birthday the next day, so I can usually remember! It will two weeks from Thursday. Maybe we will get a mini mega or something.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Is there going to be 2 phases or just one like the original run of this event? The in game message mentions that community rewards are only for the first phase. Given that how long do we have to earn community rewards? Is it 48 or 96 hours?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    96hrs if the Phase 1/1 is what I think it is. It's for a single phase event.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there going to be 2 phases or just one like the original run of this event? The in game message mentions that community rewards are only for the first phase. Given that how long do we have to earn community rewards? Is it 48 or 96 hours?

The original run was only 1 phase ... as is this one.
  • Options
    JayBeezyJayBeezy ✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I forgot those were Event Packs in the Community Rewards.

The $9.99/$24.99/$49.99/$99.99 Offers in the Portal area are kinda good deals, as well!!!!!

If it was in my budget, I would go for 2⭐ for all three Legendaries for $99.99. I have Quark at 2⭐, don't have the other two.....

d28c54ns4dso.png

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖

Those deals are surprisingly good, if within your budget. I have COP Picard and Judge Q (and the three purples) immortalized, so I'm not going to bite, but some may find them worth it.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Event Name: Convergence Day (flashback)
    Event Type: Galaxy Event (supply missions - one phase)
    Event Crew: C.O.P. Founder Picard 5* (Existing), Judge Q 5* (Existing), Convergence Day Quark 5* (Existing), Klingon Quark 4* (Existing), Human Q 4* (Existing), and Detective Dixon Hill 4* (Existing)
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Not that it probably matters, I guess, but why is there no Human Q in the community rewards? I get that it probably won't be hard to get a single from thw rank rewards. I'm just trying to get the logic. Klingon Quark is sitting in the normal 3* spot. The Community rewards will drop two copies for a total 5. Getting even a single copy or two of Klingon Quark from the rank rewards to FF him is almost guarantee.

Why two copies of Quark but no Q? Is this to prevent people from stopping at threshold and forcing them to chase rank for the last copy? It just seems odd to not have a copy of the threshold 4*. Unlike usual, anyone who doesn't have him already will have to play the entire event on a 3/4 crippling their bonus for builds. Having the threshold in the Community rewards helps them rank toward the end of the event.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »
    Not that it probably matters, I guess, but why is there no Human Q in the community rewards? I get that it probably won't be hard to get a single from thw rank rewards. I'm just trying to get the logic. Klingon Quark is sitting in the normal 3* spot. The Community rewards will drop two copies for a total 5. Getting even a single copy or two of Klingon Quark from the rank rewards to FF him is almost guarantee.

Why two copies of Quark but no Q? Is this to prevent people from stopping at threshold and forcing them to chase rank for the last copy? It just seems odd to not have a copy of the threshold 4*. Unlike usual, anyone who doesn't have him already will have to play the entire event on a 3/4 crippling their bonus for builds. Having the threshold in the Community rewards helps them rank toward the end of the event.

Don’t forget you’ll get some free pack pulls also.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnderW wrote: »
    And Klingon Quark in the rank rewards. It’s raining honor for people who have the crew done! :)

almost like there might be honor sales coming up soon? :) and hey does anyone remember when we first saw klingon quark on the weekly disruptor stream and he was SO GOOD?
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly for me, only a CD Quark and a lot of honour to look forward to (Galen, KQuark and HumanQ all frozen).

Maybe I'll get something from the portal pulls.

Good luck everyone!
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Galen? Not Dixon?
    And if so, does Galen get the bonuses?
  • Options
    CallMeJim wrote: »
    Merry Christmas Shan!
    Regarding Q, is this limited to Delancy Q or does it include Q2, Junior Q, Belle Q, Miss Q, Quinn and Colonel Q?

I beleive Junior Q is also played by a De Lancy. Way to confuse every one! ;p
    Admiral of the Québec Alliance Fleet. Joignez-vous à nous.
  • Options
    what happen to human q?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    what happen to human q?

Human Q was both ranked reward and threshold reward, this was an oversight.
    Now Galen is 4* ranked reward and Human Q is threshold reward.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    what happen to human q?

Human Q was both ranked reward and threshold reward, this was an oversight.
    Now Galen is 4* ranked reward and Human Q is threshold reward.

It is VERY disturbing that 1 week after the ART-GATE "oversight" we have, well, another "oversight". Is there no final check by anyone before these things are released? As Picard once said to Admiral Jarok: "your credibility is stretched beyond belief"