Kanon wrote: »
    And now in my Dabo Wheel, I'm so sick of Klingon Quark :p

skugkkdcjd53.png

You got a couple of winners there Klingon Quark and Mirror Sisko😉
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Regarding the question whether the missed community rewards will be awarded after the facts, I do not know yet. Once I have more information, I will let you know. It is unlikely that I will know today.

I am all for stretch-goals, whether for individual players, squads, fleets, or the entire community. What made this event's community thresholds so ridiculous is that the rewards were worse than regular galaxy events (ie: premium 10-pack) despite the targets being significantly higher (completely unrealistic).

If the requirements are going to be extreme, the rewards have to be equally improved. These rewards weren't even as good as the established rewards, especially when you consider the age/skill of the crew featured in this particular event.

Perfect.

9584ja1oco2e.gif
  • Options
    KPan [ISA]KPan [ISA] ✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    Regarding the question whether the missed community rewards will be awarded after the facts, I do not know yet. Once I have more information, I will let you know. It is unlikely that I will know today.

I am all for stretch-goals, whether for individual players, squads, fleets, or the entire community. What made this event's community thresholds so ridiculous is that the rewards were worse than regular galaxy events (ie: premium 10-pack) despite the targets being significantly higher (completely unrealistic).

If the requirements are going to be extreme, the rewards have to be equally improved. These rewards weren't even as good as the established rewards, especially when you consider the age/skill of the crew featured in this particular event.

This is exactly it. I am not trying harder and wasting all my hard earned resources just for the sake of it. I put in the same effort, went beyond thresholds and got less than normal out of it. I was one of the first to comment in this thread about how excited I was for the event. I am very disappointed and annoyed.
    Let's move on, please announce something to get excited about on Wednesday and please don't let it be as backhanded as this event was.
  • Options

That’s great news! We look forward to hearing from you!!
    Fleet - Omega Molecules
    lv 94 - 600+ immortalized w/ 572 unique - 15 collections max level - VIP14 - Missing 17 1/4 SR characters.
  • Options
    I'm a veteran captain of 4+ years, and as such flashbacks and reruns are usually good for FF:ing a crew from the previous run. I would have loved to double my 1/5 CD Quark, while I already had all other crew available from thresholds and ranks reachable by me (nowadays rarely top 5K) as FF/FE. Alas, even that lone reward of any interest for me was way beyond reach. That pretty much did it for me.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the players who would most benefit from the rewards were the ones who could contribute the least while those who didn't need the rewards didn't have the desire. I got a personal best for a galaxy event. I hit just over 900K.
  • Options
    MicrohopperMicrohopper ✭✭✭✭
    For all the above (valid) points about the weaknesses of this event, there did seem to be a push at the end to be in the top 1500. I had to stop crafting at about 10 minutes left, and then dropped about 100 spots. (Still barely made it.) I guess the 5* K'Ehleyr was a big enough draw for some people (like me) to put effort in to rank.