Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week’s event: Arrow Again (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 1 of 2) - 01/07

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in The Bridge
Posting early due to holidays :)

Event Name: Arrow Again
Event Type: Faction Event (shuttle missions)
Event Crew: Klingon K'Ehleyr 5* (New), Gray 4* (New), and Warship Yar 4* (Existing)

Event Dates: Thursday 01/07 until Monday 01/11 at noon (17.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Kevin Uxbridge (New) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 01/14.

Event Faction: Section 31, Klingon Empire, Ferengi Alliance

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew
• small bonus: variants of K’Ehleyr, Yar, and crew with the Cultural Figure trait

Comments

• Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Plenty of bonus crew.

I have nine cultural immortal legendaries, all mega reoccurring or from campaigns. T'Kumva finally makes himself useful again.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Cultural Figures be a bonus for part 2 next week too?
  • Options
    Finally, Kol of House Kor gets freed from the freezer (and there are a lot of cards with this trait available).
    And I have been waiting a long time for Kevin Uxbridge, maybe the character I have been wanting the most for a while now (that episode was one of the first few which hooked me on Trek). I am definitely happy with this event.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Will Cultural Figures be a bonus for part 2 next week too?

No.
  • Options
    Ooh, Gray! Fingers crossed for a good card!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Gastalvild wrote: »
    Finally, Kol of House Kor gets freed from the freezer (and there are a lot of cards with this trait available).

Cultural Figure event pool: 94
    - golds: 53
    - purples: 31
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, crazy coincidence. A fleetmate just rewatched "The Survivors" and asked about Kevin Uxbridge.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kevin Uxbridge! YES!!!
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damar finally gets an event!
  • Options
    Hmmmm....I have about 8 purple CFs. To thaw or not to thaw.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    There’s a huge amount of 5* crew including nearly every Sisko.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    I would assume he has a phenomenal security rating.

...which means he'll have anything but.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020

Gray playing cello would be awesome as would this:
    b148hu673z4m.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched this episode tonight. Great long overdue addition to the game! :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Amazing addition, Thanks for bringing him to the game Shan
  • Options
    My Cultural Figures
    Immortalized
    5* Scrooge Data
    Picard and Number One
    High Roller Sisko
    Suspiria
    4* President of Earth
    Irumodic Syndrome Picard
    Fully Equipped
    2/5 COP Founder Picard
    1/5 Wrathful Khan
    Suus Mahna Sarek
    Solar Sails Sisko
    3/4 Prospero Data
    Fully Fused
    5* Queen PO
    Timekeeper Tenavik
    4* Vedek Bareil Antos
    Jodmos
    Voq
    Grand Proxy Neelix
    Admiral Ross
    Runaway Po
    Author Jake
    Ambassador Sarek
    DM Kor
    Ardra
    Lucien
    Plus 1 3/5*, 1 2/5*, 9 1/5*, 3 3/4*, 5 2/4*, and 2 1/4*

I have Breen Dukat, Dominion Dukat, Young Khan, Riva, Sarek, Dignitary Sarek, and Priestess Siranna in the freezer. I'm thinking of pulling, Dom. Dukat, Riva, and Dig. Sarek. It depends on how my crew building goes after the rerun.
    Also why does Friar Tuck Data have Cultural Figure and not Robin Hood Picard or Will Scarlett Worf?

• Options
    I would level up Jodmos when you can, he has a great security base.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m really excited for Kevin Uxbridge. Here’s hoping his skills and traits are excellent!
  • Options
    I have 17 immortalized and frozen purples. 19 unfrozen immortalized purple crew. 2 purples with three stars. I have 19 gold with one star. I have 9 immortalized gold, 5 with four stars, and 22 with one, two, or three stars. I'm not sure I'll bother unfreezing crew, but I might unfreeze a few. And that is just the Cultural Figures. I have another 3 frozen purple and 1 unfrozen purple and 1 single-star gold when adding Yar and K’Ehleyr.
  • Options
    Here are my Cultural Figure cards:

7cke7afuzw7d.jpg

Any suggestions on which cards to work on (if any) for the event? @Legate Damar you suggested Jodmos upthread, but I'm also wondering if I should level up Marshal Q for this weekend's event as well to cover both? They also both have 2x collections which is a bonus.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    President of Earth has some decent DIP proficencies if you want to play Gauntlet. I have higher, but he gets a trait match fairly regularly.
    Marshall Q isn't too bad either, depending on your overall roster. He's not a major player in mine (lvl 90, 3/4*), but I will be marking two years playing in Jan. I've got a lot that top him now, but I used him often for a time and he is a good 4* Q with collection use.
    Suspiria (Immortalized) is my current top Command base skill and Amelia Earhart has pretty good Engineering. I don't have her, but I was looking at the wiki and noticed.
    I don't know what skill is your weak area, but see if you have something that helps there and the event. Sometimes, they help you more by getting a collection bonus and going in stasis. My weakness is Medicine and one more Vulcan gets me the Med boost from the collection.
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2020
    Here are my Cultural Figure cards:

7cke7afuzw7d.jpg

Any suggestions on which cards to work on (if any) for the event? @Legate Damar you suggested Jodmos upthread, but I'm also wondering if I should level up Marshal Q for this weekend's event as well to cover both? They also both have 2x collections which is a bonus.

First, finish leveling your Suspiria; a lot of a card's strength is in the 90-99 gear.

After that, you kinda can do whatever. I would focus on Earhart, being a gold. If you want to do a SR, than Jodmos, Sarek, and/or Marshal Q are probably your best bets.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Leapt out at me! And 4⭐ so accessible to more people!!!!!
    robownage wrote: »
    Glad we'll be getting Uxbridge! He might have been worthy of Honor Hall or Gauntlet, but at least he's getting the gold treatment.

Been talked about a lot on wanted crew. Glad finally getting him!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    Who is Gray? Is that a new Discovery crew?