Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week’s event: Arrow Again (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 1 of 2) - 01/07

Comments

• Options
    The art for Gray looks exactly the same as that photo you shared @(HGH)Apollo!
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The art for Gray looks exactly the same as that photo you shared @(HGH)Apollo!

It looks great! TP did a wonderful job with it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very good artwork on Gray! Kudoes to the artist!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I’ll second that! looking very good! :smiley:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Wonder if it’s worth bothering to thaw the purple Keylehr’s? Prolly not.
  • Options
    Wonder if it’s worth bothering to thaw the purple Keylehr’s? Prolly not.

Ambassador Maybe, Mirror, probably not 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    FINALLY my Abe Lincoln is useful good thing i maxed him
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Might be a bad question, but is thw door open to the old Dax question now? Will events specify Tal and will all hosts count for bonus? Will certain events specify a specific host and exclude other hosts? I don't watch this show so I don't know how it works for Trill on it.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here I was asking for Uxbridge to be the Gauntlet reward who was heavy on SEC, but TP clearly sees the character differently than I remember that episode. But hey, he's the new #2 DIP/SCI Base.
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I think there’s a mistake with Kevin Uxbridge, his security proficiency doesn’t increase at all.

“Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 1058 (68 - 142), SEC 683 (8 - 18), SCI 1316 (75 - 175)”

b5cf37wz7jxh.png
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooof, Uxbridge is definitely not a gauntleter. Duel thousand bases look good; is he looking like a voyager, shuttler, or both?
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base is just shuttles. K’ehleyr was a disappointment too, her last two items only added to arena abilities.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I think there’s a mistake with Kevin Uxbridge, his security proficiency doesn’t increase at all.

“Fully Fused Fully Equipped Level 100 Skills: DIP 1058 (68 - 142), SEC 683 (8 - 18), SCI 1316 (75 - 175)”

b5cf37wz7jxh.png

Another oversight.....Those "proficiencies" should be called deficiencies.....they are terrible :|
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    So, no more Convergence Day ever? 😨
    8ta17nxnt75t.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta assume that Uxbridge’s proficiencies are a typo. If not, he looks to be a T7 or so character.
  • Options
    8ta17nxnt75t.jpeg

It has a few players a little scared that the game may be coming to an end. Hopefully, it's just a story line and nothing more. Maybe even an upgrade/change to the game.
    However, it's not the best thing to tease to a player base.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other gold crew whose proficiencies don't change with level/gear:

Bell Riots Bashir SEC (8-18)

That's it. I'd guess it's a mistake, but if it's one they wish to fix, I hope they don't pull a Booker and just add 5 points or whatever it was.

Kevin Uxbridge is the second worst debut voyage rank (#203) for 3-skill crew behind only A.G. Robinson (#247). Hope we get lots of Botanist events for Kev :/
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭

That's it. I'd guess it's a mistake, but if it's one they wish to fix, I hope they don't pull a Booker and just add 5 points or whatever it was.

Kevin Uxbridge is the second worst debut voyage rank (#203) for 3-skill crew behind only A.G. Robinson (#247). Hope we get lots of Botanist events for Kev :/

What a let down for such a great character....had planned on going for him in event and with packs, guess I will save my $$$ and pass.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭

b5cf37wz7jxh.png

You are likely correct. But recall that aside from his destruction of an entire race, he has a vow of non violence. Could be a weird way to reflect it.
  • Options
    AviTrek wrote: »
    8ta17nxnt75t.jpeg

It has a few players a little scared that the game may be coming to an end. Hopefully, it's just a story line and nothing more. Maybe even an upgrade/change to the game.
    However, it's not the best thing to tease to a player base.

They have a new feature they've been hinting at for months. We may even get a sneak peak tonight. I don't think a company about to close up shop would be investing time in building a new feature. I'm sure this is just a storyline for the event. Next year we'll celebrate rebirth day or whatever.

Correct! I'm in complete agreement with you. I'm personally not concerned.
  • Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭

What a let down for such a great character....had planned on going for him in event and with packs, guess I will save my $$$ and pass.

Yup. Uxbridge was a crew I have been waiting for since I started playing. So see him be a near-freeze-able crew is more than disappointing. I was expecting him to be a creep-busting crew.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    8ta17nxnt75t.jpeg

We can only hope. 🤞
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan Can we get confirmation on the accuracy of Kevin's stats, they seem odd that there is no proficiency change as he levels. Not that we don't trust that the initial data you get is accurate.....
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exanimus wrote: »

b5cf37wz7jxh.png

You are likely correct. But recall that aside from his destruction of an entire race, he has a vow of non violence. Could be a weird way to reflect it.

I’d probably build that skill with a low-base/high-proficiency setup to reflect his skills, but I can see it going the other way as well I suppose.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was hoping he would be the new number one voyager, but still happy to have him in the game and he isn’t a two skiller. 3300 voyage score which is not terrible, it is about average.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    8ta17nxnt75t.jpeg

We can only hope. 🤞

No more cash from me, ever. Until we get clear communication that post is not as ominous as it can read to be......

I went through that nonsense with MAA......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    The in game description is nowhere near as ominous.

xdbad5kimhih.png