Home The Bridge
Options

Key information about the week’s event: Arrow Again (5th Anniversary Mini-Arc Part 1 of 2) - 01/07

12346»

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep even at 4/4 Gray is pretty weak.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep even at 4/4 Gray is pretty weak.

Underwhelming for Event Crew. Mine is 💯/FF/50% Eqipped. And still missing most Shuttles. And one of the open Slots is the Uniform. Since it was used at 90, as well. That irritates me. Just needed a small venting!!!!!

🖖🏿🖖🏾🖖🏽🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Options
    I've used Gray a bit but I have a younger roster, so they've had more of an impact. I like the character so I've made an effort to FE up to the legendary items (waiting for them to drop in the thresholds), maybe that's why also.

But I can see how for a more mature roster, with a lot more options to choose from, this card might not be so helpful.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I've been trying to use one of each event crew on shuttles so Gray gets a dip cmd seat. If I do that Scrooge and Surak are both tied for a dip sci seat.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    I got surprised with realizing that Gray was my 500th immortalized crew - so in the end, I'm not unhappy. ;)
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073