Home The Bridge

Upcoming trait changes - Feedback discussion

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    Here's some additional "errors" from your list @Shan

With the removal of Torchbearer you indicate "cultural figure" will replace it, but you don't show Torchbearer Tyler receiving "Cultural Figure" in the detailed list of changes.

Agent Janeway is missing from the detailed list of changes for removing the Spy trait.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be interested to see how this shakes out in the collections. For instance, will Human Q still count toward The Continuum set?

Ben said on timelines they link new collections to traits. Too much work otherwise.
    So if Q trait is removed from human Q and you have 5 cards in the collection you would drop to 4. Will your bonus disapear. Or maybe it breaks the game . Shouldnt but we have seen these type of things being forgotten.

This has happened in the past with the Timeline's Originals collection. All claimed rewards remain but your counter decreases by one.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Be interested to see how this shakes out in the collections. For instance, will Human Q still count toward The Continuum set?

Ben said on timelines they link new collections to traits. Too much work otherwise.
    So if Q trait is removed from human Q and you have 5 cards in the collection you would drop to 4. Will your bonus disapear. Or maybe it breaks the game . Shouldnt but we have seen these type of things being forgotten.

This has happened in the past with the Timeline's Originals collection. All claimed rewards remain but your counter decreases by one.

But Dr. Hippocrates Noah is still in the "Do No Harm" collection so this is not always true. The timelines original was an error vs a trait change.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Shan wrote: »
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/17478/upcoming-traits-changes/

Thank you in advance for your feedback for our upcoming trait changes, please keep it precise and concise :)

yqaazlg8n345.gif

for fixing

lj7hme4a3ghh.png

🖖🖖🏼🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Now, on to my Determined {Klingon Groom} Paris campaign!!!!!

😄😀😆😆😀😄

Yes! It definitely seems progress for those that are part of Klingon culture. Let's be honest, even a couple Quark's have Klingon, so it shouldn't be that picky for the associated Dax's or Paris characters
  • Be interested to see how this shakes out in the collections. For instance, will Human Q still count toward The Continuum set?

Hopefully since this was a recent collection they did think about this beforehand hopefully...
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was Martok reeeeeeeally a politician though? :D

Didn't Worf appoint him as his Regent to rule Q'onos, after Worf Necromongered Gowron?
    yes he did:)
    ul971fti1k99.jpg

Yep and didn't Worf say "some people seek greatness, others have it thrust upon them" aka politicians vs non-politicians? :s

On a tangent, there was at least one human telepath in the TOS era. Presumably this wasn't a new thing since Starfleet kept "esp ratings" on crew members. So just because Deanna is half-human doesn't mean that it has to "water down" her telepathic abilities. Spock doesn't appear to have his telepathy diminished by his human heritage.

why yes we DO need this guy, telempath and non-telempath versions :)

star-trek-Gary_Mitchell_gary_lockwood.jpg
  • cmdrworf wrote: »

With the removal of Torchbearer you indicate "cultural figure" will replace it, but you don't show Torchbearer Tyler receiving "Cultural Figure" in the detailed list of changes.

Agent Janeway is missing from the detailed list of changes for removing the Spy trait.

it does say Upcoming traits changes and v8.0.0 is NOT completely live yet. I would say have patience as the whole thing rolls out over the next couple weeks and they have a chance to implement and review all the changes.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Ice ManIce Man ✭✭✭
    Also, First Minister Shakaar is a Politician.

Oh, wait....
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    cmdrworf wrote: »
    cmdrworf wrote: »

it does say Upcoming traits changes and v8.0.0 is NOT completely live yet. I would say have patience as the whole thing rolls out over the next couple weeks and they have a chance to implement and review all the changes.

@Commander Sinclair Shan wanted feedback. So I provided errors as per their comments and list so they have time to review. It may have been omissions from the list or it may have been misses. either way its what they asked for. So if you have a problem with it, go troll someone else.

It is possible that some got missed. So pointing out someone is missing from the list is a good idea.

Even WRG/TP can make me mistake......

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    😄😄😄😄😄😄
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Blood Oath Jadzia’s new Klingon trait should earn her a slot in the Klingon collection, right?
  • MAJ_Gee wrote: »
    Blood Oath Jadzia’s new Klingon trait should earn her a slot in the Klingon collection, right?

You got it!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • The change log includes a character named “Paris and Janeway”. I assume this is Evolved Janeway? Was that a typo, or will the name of the card be changed?

I wonder. It would be odd to retain the name "Evolved Janeway" w/o the evolved trait.
  • RC Doggie [TRCM]RC Doggie [TRCM] ✭✭✭
    edited January 2021
    I see another typo. This says Will Riker will lose the Trill & Ambassador traits. Will Riker has neither of those traits. Riker Odan, however, has both.

Edit: never mind. My fleet's communications officer pointed out to me that Will Riker currently has those traits & shouldn't.
    I see another typo. This says Will Riker will lose the Trill & Ambassador traits. Will Riker has neither of those traits. Riker Odan, however, has both.

Odan will no longer be Trill? Is that because they retconned the race for DS9?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

That is in regards to the one star grey Will Riker.
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Will_Riker
    Let’s fly!

Curious how Trill slipped n on the 1⭐ Will.....

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Curious how Trill slipped n on the 1⭐ Will.....

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿

Not really, you know how Riker is, hitting on anything with a pulse.
    Let’s fly!
  • Can Sulan have the “desperate” trait added. I think he should.
  • I have some points of clarification that I haven't seen yet.

The post says that Astronomer is replaced by Astrophysics, should that be the existing trait Astrophysicist or we adding a new trait?

One of the listed characters is Gabrielle Burnham, I am assuming that this is Displaced Gabrielle Burnham as that is the only version of her that exists in the Vault
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From today's notes:
    Senator Cretak had Senator Trait Added
    Senator Vreenak had Senator Trait Removed

I'm guessing the Cretak add is a mistake and means to say Removed.
    edited February 2021
    “Determined Paris had Duelist Trait Added“

Not seeing Duelist trait yet on Determined Paris. The other changes for crew seem to have gone through.

sgnbcik9npyh.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    From today's notes:
    Senator Cretak had Senator Trait Added
    Senator Vreenak had Senator Trait Removed

I'm guessing the Cretak add is a mistake and means to say Removed.

Indeed!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

Not seeing Duelist trait yet on Determined Paris. The other changes for crew seem to have gone through.

sgnbcik9npyh.jpeg

Try restarting? It is there for me.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you
    fqe2z5sclpia.jpg

...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...
  • Shan wrote: »

sgnbcik9npyh.jpeg

Try restarting? It is there for me.

I can see it too.