Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took 2 shots at the "Opening Day" pack. Got 3rd star for General Chang (pack 1) and 5th star for Niners Sisko (pack 2). Unfortunately, Mr. Sisko had already been kicked out of the holodeck by a feisty umpire and was busy on an event shuttle, so his immortalization will have to wait until morning. But when it happens... I'll finally have the Niners avatar. :)
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    5tdszycsyzhr.png
    08ykeyajkmk7.png

Ready for the new gauntlet crew. Still waiting for those 2 Caretakers though!

No cites involved for that? I honestly can't fathom playing gauntlet that much. Took me over a year to get my first gauntlet crew for reference on how much I play.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭

No cites involved for that? I honestly can't fathom playing gauntlet that much. Took me over a year to get my first gauntlet crew for reference on how much I play.

No cites. I even have a second Armus at 4/5 and a second Locutus at 2/5.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options

No cites. I even have a second Armus at 4/5 and a second Locutus at 2/5.

You sir are a monster! :p
  • Options
    Nice job @hermdelica! It's a great feeling of accomplishment B)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 20 million credits to turn to honor and got 3 golds.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    88v92kk310m3.jpg

Got an all-immortalized begold from the campaign, but at least it had someone worth duping.
  • Options
    Nice @Trollita! I've only got 2 more to go B)
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    zgk50xpnaj2c.png

And we're there.
    6th February 2017 - 10th July 2021

Congratulations, @Aldude !!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    That’s awesome Crunch!

lucqw2gv4isj.jpeg
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Congrats, Crunch! That is a very nice goal to check off. I won't be there for along time. I was just pleased when Beverly Picard made my fortieth immortal gold a couple days ago.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    robownage wrote: »
    8jnbo27i0dlv.jpg

Took a while, but I finally got my first Lucille.

(Man, Tuxedo Nog is great for collections)

Negan(TWD) will be pleased. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
     Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got my elusive white whale Jhamel on Dabo so I’m missing only Balok and next week’s new characters. I thought there would have been a portal update by now to try to get her though packs but bit the dilithium bullet to complete all the characters.

i2semibdhq84.jpeg

Hey you did it!!! Congrats man! Proud to have you in the fleet 💪🏼🖖🏻
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the risk of mixing franchises, my immediate thought when I read @Sulu's Husband’s post is “Impressive. Most Impressive.”