(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    NoblemanDK wrote: »
    Just immortilized my unique crew #926. Doc Van Gogh

Congrats. That’s a good one.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know, Picardo with hair?

OK, maybe if there are gremlins around. :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    I don't know, Picardo with hair?

OK, maybe if there are gremlins around. :)

Don't forget China Beach! <3

DANA_DELANY_RICHARD_PICARDO_CHINA_BEACH_8X10_PHOTO_3g.JPG
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took a few stabs at the “Hot” pack.
    Pack 1 - Tucker (new for me).
    Pack 2 - T’Pol (honor), but a bonus begold yielding 3rd star for “not Paris” CFC Locarno.
    Pack 3 - Desert Archer (4th star).

More good luck than I’m used to, so I quit before the inevitable run of 3-4 T’Pols.
  • Options
    Congrats, that’s awesome!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bound2Fate wrote: »
    19gdlasgftaa.jpg

I finished 32nd in the gauntlet and this came in my first crate. That's a second star for my Red Angel and third time a gauntlet crew dropped overall after having done over 20K rounds. I was 6th with about 4.5 hours to go, fell down to 32nd with 10 minutes to go, and hoped to win a few last minute matches to move up, but instead I lost all 5 matches. I was disappointed in losing like that at the end, but the crew drop quickly changed my mind. :smile:

Sweet!
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    hdnl3uj16a75.png

My first natural 12 hour voyage! Second person to reach that in my fleet, but I'll take it!

Congrats. What crew did you use? What was your skill check at the end? What was your final time?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    hdnl3uj16a75.png

My first natural 12 hour voyage! Second person to reach that in my fleet, but I'll take it!

How much AM did you have at the 10 hour mark?
  • Options
    hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Finally got my first Guinan after playing Gauntlet for years. Hopefully this is a stepping stone to getting the others I don't have yet.
  • Options
    All you need is a bunch of dil and dabo luck for some FTMs.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Captain Picard Day Picard was immortalized #525 for me. I like that episode too.