Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome. I just got my first Martinez last week.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent longer than I'd care to admit trying to decipher the significance of your computer desktop before scrolling down to discover a bottom half of your photo.

That looks awesome!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    p3fifw5oyr0d.jpeg

Was excited to get Kukulkan in the Tuesday pack to make a cool bridge. Kukulkan is also a great avatar.

I think @WereDragon might want a word about that. 😉
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Congrats @Captain Idol on reaching Sha Ka Ree!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNG is my favorite series, so the new Data was cool to get and have enough saved citations to be able to immortalize.

zlh9ut05dgmp.jpeg

Is this your card?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    TNG is my favorite series, so the new Data was cool to get and have enough saved citations to be able to immortalize.

zlh9ut05dgmp.jpeg

Is this your card?

Well, it does look like my card. :D But, I can’t be certain because I don’t remember the rest of the deck. ;)
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    When I first started citing legendaries, I decided to focus on particular pairs. I got them in a solid place a while ago and have shifted my priorities elsewhere, but I still through a few cites in that direction. It would be cool to have a complete slate for these pairs eventually, and with this honor sale, I now have each of them at 6/8!

cbmo8kbvzbv3.png

Once I have Tactical Stamets I'll even be able to fully complete ENG/SEC, which is especially nifty. Unfortunately for the other two, there are trios that don't have Legendary representation yet.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    Bound2FateBound2Fate ✭✭✭✭
    v97fbxf92qwi.png
    2o9vtshpo2vm.png

I also ranked first in the Commander and Admiral divisions for the first time a couple weeks ago. But by the next day dropped to the 6000s in the Admiral division. Hard climb, easy fall. :/ Happy for my brief moment at the top :D
    Admiral of Historians of Starfleet Join! Looking for daily players.