Home The Bridge
Options

Player Positivity and Accomplishment Thread

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Steph loves Voyager You go girl!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    New personal best. I am jealous of those of you who have hit a natural 12!

i8jqzy0ox90y.png

Also jealous of the 12 hour club...

Here's an interesting one for you guys: even though I haven't hit the natural 12 hour mark yet, I did a refresh at the 11:34 mark, and got to 14 hours on one refresh!

wmyk6ak6pgma.png

I want to say that may be just as hard to hit as a 12 hour, depending on RNG of course.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Crew left to retrieve at least one star for(Including fistcuffs Sisko) out of 28 crew totally(Where 2 are in the honorhall)
    vlxik3ms0k6k.png
  • Options
    Kanon wrote: »
    Finally, after retrieving 4 Virtuoso Doctor in a row, I got the Mobile Doctor I needed to fuse!

gnvlyk87hwnr.png
    Congrats! I also had 4 Virtuoso Doctors in a row, but I'd also gotten one in a pack and didn't want to risk a duplicate going after Mobile Doctor again.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    6eyivc4g3y5w.png

Finally! Getting close to the max…. :smiley:

Right behind you, @TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) ! I made 90 today!
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    6eyivc4g3y5w.png

Finally! Getting close to the max…. :smiley:

Right behind you, @TP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF) ! I made 90 today!

Congrats! That honor bonus sure helps after the sale to make me feel less honor-broke :wink:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2021
    Finally got Balok yesterday. Only 2 unowned characters. I think that’s the lowest number I ever have had.

aumnzp763uqo.jpeg

If I could just pull Straal in Dabo today before they release next week’s characters, I would clear the board. One pull Tuesday for Sutra and one pull today for Mitchell. The Prophets have been good this week

pcbm3vs03ijr.jpeg

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luau Q’s stats.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2021
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    o1yxif6ad421.png
    075tfx8k36o9.jpeg
    I also finally reduced my inventory to below 70% …
    w1or8bgmf6tl.jpeg
    … in preparation for my next STT “sabbatical”, which starts today. When (if?) I return, I will still have some resources to play with ... 🐉
    fc2evcyc9smp.jpeg
    Until then, au revoir. LLAP 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    Went in for a Barclay dilithium pack as I have the 2 purples at 3/4, and the legendary at 2/5. Got the legendary.
    Went again, got another legendary.
    "Well then, someone is getting FF".
    It was the legendary. 3 in a row.

I wondered what happened to all the luck. Congratulations
  • Options
    ArnieArnie ✭✭✭✭
    Arnie wrote: »
    Went in for a Barclay dilithium pack as I have the 2 purples at 3/4, and the legendary at 2/5. Got the legendary.
    Went again, got another legendary.
    "Well then, someone is getting FF".
    It was the legendary. 3 in a row.

I wondered what happened to all the luck. Congratulations

I'd like to think it's luck owed to me rather than taken from someone else- had stinking luck with pulls and packs over the last month!
  • Options
    While I was re-watching Take Me Out to the Holosuite, a Logician Solok dropped on my voyage!
    1zio7ld6chxi.png
  • Options
    hermdelica wrote: »
    While I was re-watching Take Me Out to the Holosuite, a Logician Solok dropped on my voyage!
    1zio7ld6chxi.png

That is great. He is one of those few 4* crew I only have at 1/4. Of course, it doesn't help when I get rations on voyages instead of crew. It is nice to know that while the company doesn't care about us, some of us can still get lucky.
  • Options
    1zio7ld6chxi.png

That is great. He is one of those few 4* crew I only have at 1/4. Of course, it doesn't help when I get rations on voyages instead of crew. It is nice to know that while the company doesn't care about us, some of us can still get lucky.

It's not luck, the trick is to watch the episode ;-)
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭

How awesome would that be? If you could skew the odds of a particular crew appearing by watching the episode?

Well... Unless you're after Duellist Yar...
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »

How awesome would that be? If you could skew the odds of a particular crew appearing by watching the episode?

Well... Unless you're after Duellist Yar...

I already know Google, Facebook, and Alexa spy on me. I hope this game doesn't, also.